Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DD On Sheila Ki Jawaani

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Hellu,

Well I think all of you have already read the TB article, so you might know that there is gonna be a song seq on SKJ.

I want DD/Geet to perform on this song, cuz we know how good she is.
But there is a problem that Geet cant dance on this song, it might not suit her character, so I was thinking that this song on Geet can be Maans imaginationEmbarrassed, what say??

Oh Im soo excited, as if its ma own weddingROFL

Edited by Amiiish - 07 January 2011 at 7:14am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

ati2000angelmmDuttamann80prstmaneet4lifeCrazy_SohaishpreetdimpzzNav2010unknown.millii-MaanEetLover-mgdg_2010kasuuuuTabbyJ.maneet_forever9sanu3108LuvScoobyShadowImbueNinelivesAmoureuxAbsoluvdivareena..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visu--Nargis--pickachublackb28kirti_fijitodayzstarbobby13rocksCrazyCutesynotfadedawaySanzMonaya4ever

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Yeah...I know dear...waiting to watch all the excitement....But how can Geet be at Maan's bachelor party ???? Will it not b only boys ??? Well , who cares, as long as v get to c HOTTTT Maan & Geet together....v r coooooolllll....Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiiishAmoureuxblackb28bobby13rocks

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I know it doesn't fit her character.  But, I think DD and all her fans are dying to see her dance to Sheila ki Jawani Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet4lifeblessednimbabygurl10Amiiishmaneet_forever9ShadowImbuemaankigeet4evermgdg_2010rani-luckiAbsoluvbobby13rocks

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
that would be so so nice

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiiishLuvScoobymgdg_2010Amoureuxtodayzstar

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Yeah...I know dear...waiting to watch all the excitement....But how can Geet be at Maan's bachelor party ???? Will it not b only boys ??? Well , who cares, as long as v get to c HOTTTT Maan & Geet together....v r coooooolllll....Wink

Yeah I know, thats why Im saying it can be Maans imagination/dream seq, I mean you are allowed to imagine whatever you want rite?LOL

babygurl10mgdg_2010LuvScoobybobby13rocks

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvScooby

I know it doesn't fit her character.  But, I think DD and all her fans are dying to see her dance to Sheila ki Jawani Smile

Ya it was long time since I saw her dance on a fast track, would love to see her, but without the character being butcheredWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobymgdg_2010

annie03 Senior Member
annie03
annie03

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
hay..bt it yesterdays precap she said she's gonna get maan on dance before....n maybe this song is meant to do dat....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiish

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Agree... That way everything works!!!

They need not show preggy Geet dancing but can definitely show Geet in Maan's dream dancing to this number Smile

babygurl10Amiiishmgdg_2010bobby13rocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index