Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Naacho...Ghumo...Aao Natak Dekho!!! (Page 52)

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 4095

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by Jes75

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by Jes75

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by Jes75

Maan ne  kya kar dala, marr gayi main, mitt gayi main 
ho Ji  ha Ji ,  ho gayi main 
Maan ki deewaani  , Maan ki deewaani ......Big smile.

Hello girls .....subah subah yeh haal hai ....aap sab kaise ho ?


Haiiiiiiiiiiiiii mere Maan ki deewani, tum aagaiee, seriously i was missing u.....We all are half dead, Maan ji ho, aur hum pagal bhi na ho, aise toh halat nahin...

Anyways aap kaise yahan?





Muniza

Meri Maan ki deewani .... yaar mujhe lagta hai after the shaadi GHSP ke  veiwers kam na ho jaye ....bachega kaun yeh sab dekh kar ....Big smile LOL mera matlab Maan dulhe ke avtaar main dekh kar ...

Arey arey no worries, we are very strong hearted...Hum strong nahin hote toh abb tuk zinda hote?

Maan j toh first day se maar baithe hain humko, pur hum phir bhi saans le rahey hain na mere Maan ki deewani?




Muniza

Yea day 1 se maar daala , ab aur kitna maar sakta hai yeh Maan ....chal tu kehti ho to thodi strong ho jaati hoon ....Sirf tere liye .....Heart
ha ha of carse apke saath lungi hai....to u have to sthay strongStarStar
 
phit and phine.....and u r also one of maan's phast phast girls...
 
maan likes phast phast and strong strong girlsWink

Me strong and phast wid lungi and towel wid my tommy always ready for action Wink LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005
Posts: 18630

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Ok girls.....gonna go shlep now....
 
love u allllll
 
bye gn
 
muniza di, emi, jes, nihu, aditti, reea, and of course preeto....and the rest of the idiot!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 4095

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by Jes75

Hey guys ...im stuck wid the most deadliest question of the day .......
 
kya kya kyaBig smile
 
what is the questionTongue


What to make for lunch  ???? LOL ROFL  God shivi i can see u almost drooling over what my question must be ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentInfinitedreams

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Joined: 10 March 2008
Posts: 3600

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
HI GUYS!!!!

Hi Shivu, Muni darling, and Jessu!!!!

I'm doing good guys, just missed coming the thread!!! I came really late last night when the thread was at 18 or 19pgs, and I guess everyone had left then...

ANyway how's the Chalo chalo chaloooo mission going?? LOL



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005
Posts: 18630

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Jes- good good.....u always have to be prepared with the towel...lungi....tommy
 
i am proud of u jes behen log shister

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--Infinitedreams

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Joined: 10 March 2008
Posts: 3600

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Ok girls.....gonna go shlep now....
 
love u allllll
 
bye gn
 
muniza di, emi, jes, nihu, aditti, reea, and of course preeto....and the rest of the idiot!!!


What??? You leavin?? but I just came Cry...ok then..
Good night !!!!& Sleep well!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by Jes75

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by Jes75

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by Jes75

Maan ne  kya kar dala, marr gayi main, mitt gayi main 
ho Ji  ha Ji ,  ho gayi main 
Maan ki deewaani  , Maan ki deewaani ......Big smile.

Hello girls .....subah subah yeh haal hai ....aap sab kaise ho ?


Haiiiiiiiiiiiiii mere Maan ki deewani, tum aagaiee, seriously i was missing u.....We all are half dead, Maan ji ho, aur hum pagal bhi na ho, aise toh halat nahin...

Anyways aap kaise yahan?





Muniza

Meri Maan ki deewani .... yaar mujhe lagta hai after the shaadi GHSP ke  veiwers kam na ho jaye ....bachega kaun yeh sab dekh kar ....Big smile LOL mera matlab Maan dulhe ke avtaar main dekh kar ...

Arey arey no worries, we are very strong hearted...Hum strong nahin hote toh abb tuk zinda hote?

Maan j toh first day se maar baithe hain humko, pur hum phir bhi saans le rahey hain na mere Maan ki deewani?




Muniza

Yea day 1 se maar daala , ab aur kitna maar sakta hai yeh Maan ....chal tu kehti ho to thodi strong ho jaati hoon ....Sirf tere liye .....Heart
ha ha of carse apke saath lungi hai....to u have to sthay strongStarStar
 
phit and phine.....and u r also one of maan's phast phast girls...
 
maan likes phast phast and strong strong girlsWink

Me strong and phast wid lungi and towel wid my tommy always ready for action Wink LOL

Good, berry berry good, jusht my good shtudent...Phast, strong with tommy....Lungi pehne ka, tommy ko pakadne ka, bhai ko loog ko tapkane, bindas muskurne ka...Tension leyne ka nahin, phokat mein deyne ka only, kya bolti?





Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005
Posts: 18630

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by Jes75

Hey guys ...im stuck wid the most deadliest question of the day .......
 
kya kya kyaBig smile
 
what is the questionTongue


What to make for lunch  ???? LOL ROFL  God shivi i can see u almost drooling over what my question must be ROFL
ROFL
 
apple ko kat dalne ka.....eat apples.....very good....u know

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
meri nazar se dekho..post ur fav....

2

Author: adits7   Replies: 13   Views: 1287

adits7 13 1287 20 August 2010 at 2:03pm by maaneet.luver31
Deewana Hai Dekho Maneet Vm Plz Comment :)

Author: Shazii   Replies: 5   Views: 1319

Shazii 5 1319 14 August 2010 at 10:18pm by simzzzzcool

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index