Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Naacho...Ghumo...Aao Natak Dekho!!! (Page 40)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

U know di.....high doses of intensity means that the person is bipolar or has high anxiety problems....

if MSK acted intense every day.....god dang he would be bipolar and or has anxiety problems!!!

Come on girl how he would show intensity, when he is guilty and in pain? Are you ok?

Muniza
Exactly my point di.....exactly my point....

definition of intensity: when one is intense they have a sense of concentration.... have great enery...and strength.......very emotional......extremely emotional

today Maan wasn't supposed to be emotional.....well he was supposed to be....but he is MSK.....he was going kill himself by keepin it bottled inside of him.....so he wouldn't let her know how he feels.....how broken he is in the inside.....how he cannot get that image of losing geet out of his mind....he was holding her....and yet he had lost her......and almost had lost his child....

he is sooo shaken up that he had to make a decision between geet and his child.....
out of natural instinct he had said geet......he is broken....thinkin how can he do this to geet?? But he couldn't let her know....not now......he knows what had happened during their last party.....engagement......he knows that every time geet was walkin towards her happiness.....she always got sadness......hurt....and pain...

so why would he show her how he feels......and so he was lost....blank....but in the inside he was broken.......he was mentally broken....and was not there....his guilt for choosing geet and not the baby was eating him up sooo badly......he knew how much geet loves their child....and he made that choice....

how can he tell her when she is soooooooooooooo happy???

if u notice everytime he was intense.........was when he wanted geet to know something was wrong....that was when he showed his intensity his anger.......

but today he didn't......

and he did brilliant!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Aditi watch from 0:44

Muniza

thanx a lot yaar...

Oyeeeeeeee (birj style) no problem Hug

Muniza
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Aditi watch from 0:44

Muniza

i dont understand the last part...is GC saying that maan will be taking poison....plz tell me i heard wrong...the sound is not coming rite...
or is GC joking...plz tell me...
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Hellooo Idiotssss // Hug

Sorry.. haven't been able to write a take for a while now..

Writing a few things about the epi:

> Loved the Maaneet scene.. it's wonderful to see that Geet is now able to do what Maan has been doing all this while.. she learns from the best .. and feels something amiss in Maan right away. Ye hui na baat! She genuinely feels concerned as this is the most auspicious occasion in their lives that is about to take them one step forward in their relationship and will bind them together forever. So of course seeing her man unhappy or not utmost sparkling with content and a smile will get her worried.

> Maan and his guilt trip: awwww dear! I am feeling for him! But Maan thora hamari suno aur jao Geet ko sabh sach batado! I'm sure that at first Geet will be shocked and hurt but not at the aspect of him choosing her (well, a little) but more at the fact that Maan had to go through just about the toughest moment of his life without her and had to have the burden of making such a delicate decision. Of course he hasn't been able to stop blaming himself from the moment he yelled "Geet!" to the doctor. The way he repented after that was too much to bear! My heart sank just as his did..and it's so hurtful seeing him not being able to fully and thoroughly enjoy the most beautiful moments in his life.

> I am hoping for a very beautiful confession scene.. as per the looks of it, courtesy SBB/SBS, we will have the most awaited waist hug (for the baby) awww.. that is just too cute.. Maan Singh Khurana on his knees just pouring guilt and tears all over his face.. Cry... but I do hope he confides in her and she accepts his decision and more than accepts, understands it. I mean for Maan, Geet is his life and the same goes for Geet. But Geet's khushi lies in the baby as well and it is an integral part of her life now so losing her baby is out of the question for her.

> AA battery pack: acting as Maaneet? Give me a break. They don't have an ounce of chemistry and they have to act out the love-story of Maaneet (jinme chemistry tau koont koont ke bhari huwi hai!) .. Hai Rabba! Bachao mujhe! Stern Smile

Precap: Hailaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. Maan in white and Geet in red. Day Dreaming

That's all my lovelies,

Love,

Z

<3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoSilentsoulmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
i am good .. wassup with you ya ? kya chal raha hai ...

Hello Viji my tantrum sis, Nihu

How are you both?

Muniza
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Hello who are here ?
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged

U know di.....high doses of intensity means that the person is bipolar or has high anxiety problems....

if MSK acted intense every day.....god dang he would be bipolar and or has anxiety problems!!!

Come on girl how he would show intensity, when he is guilty and in pain? Are you ok?

Muniza
Exactly my point di.....exactly my point....

definition of intensity: when one is intense they have a sense of concentration.... have great enery...and strength.......very emotional......extremely emotional

today Maan wasn't supposed to be emotional.....well he was supposed to be....but he is MSK.....he was going kill himself by keepin it bottled inside of him.....so he wouldn't let her know how he feels.....how broken he is in the inside.....how he cannot get that image of losing geet out of his mind....he was holding her....and yet he had lost her......and almost had lost his child....

he is sooo shaken up that he had to make a decision between geet and his child.....
out of natural instinct he had said geet......he is broken....thinkin how can he do this to geet?? But he couldn't let her know....not now......he knows what had happened during their last party.....engagement......he knows that every time geet was walkin towards her happiness.....she always got sadness......hurt....and pain...

so why would he show her how he feels......and so he was lost....blank....but in the inside he was broken.......he was mentally broken....and was not there....his guilt for choosing geet and not the baby was eating him up sooo badly......he knew how much geet loves their child....and he made that choice....

how can he tell her when she is soooooooooooooo happy???

if u notice everytime he was intense.........was when he wanted geet to know something was wrong....that was when he showed his intensity his anger.......

but today he didn't......

and he did brilliant!!

I am agree, i told u na, when he was sad i was sad...He was so broken, so guilty, and seriously i cant see him like that...He loves her alot that he is guilty that he thought himself selfish, but we all know it's not the true...I hope he will tell her the truth...

Guru did brilliant job, seriously....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Aditi babes it was a joke!!! lolz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

Go to top