Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Naacho...Ghumo...Aao Natak Dekho!!! (Page 38)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Muniza di.....i agree......Gurti are working very hard!

Such brilliant actors they are.......kya expressions diya Gurti ne aaj...

Geet.....happy........her dreams are coming true.....she doesn't care about anything but the fact maan and her will be together married!!
DD did brilliant as geet as usual!!!

Maan.....unhappy....scared......broken.....guilty.........
Gc was damn brilliant....he portrayed his role very beautifully....he has gone deeep into MSK....the core of MSK...

love him......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Muniza di.....i agree......Gurti are working very hard!

Such brilliant actors they are.......kya expressions diya Gurti ne aaj...

Geet.....happy........her dreams are coming true.....she doesn't care about anything but the fact maan and her will be together married!!
DD did brilliant as geet as usual!!!

Maan.....unhappy....scared......broken.....guilty.........
Gc was damn brilliant....he portrayed his role very beautifully....he has gone deeep into MSK....the core of MSK...

love him......

I am seriously agree with you, yaar jaan le leyta hai apne pain se....I seriously loved this about Guru, he hasnt lost his Maan essence at all...Too good....

And agree GurTi rocked...They are too good...

DD playing the character Geet so perfectly....And so as our Guru, ho ja shru...

Muniza

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
U know di.....high doses of intensity means that the person is bipolar or has high anxiety problems....

if MSK acted intense every day.....god dang he would be bipolar and or has anxiety problems!!!

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 07 January 2011 at 11:23pm

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

U know di.....high doses of intensity means that the person is bipolar or has high anxiety problems....

if MSK acted intense every day.....god dang he would be bipolar and or has anxiety problems!!!

Come on girl how he would show intensity, when he is guilty and in pain? Are you ok?

Muniza

Silentsouladoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
GC's forte is portraying intense scenes...and the CVs r tapping that part of GC to the fullest...from the scene where geet collapsed in washroom till the last maneet scene...GC has been brilliant...and going by the SBS photos...some more heavyy stuff is coming up....

i loved those where maan is trying to apologise to both geet and the baby...even in those still photos (i dont watch SBS)....i cud see the anguish in maan's eyes...

oh god...this maan is a true example of masochism.......y cant he understand that he is not God....and he is not to decide whether the baby will live or not...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

GC's forte is portraying intense scenes...and the CVs r tapping that part of GC to the fullest...from the scene where geet collapsed in washroom till the last maneet scene...GC has been brilliant...and going by the SBS photos...some more heavyy stuff is coming up....

i loved those where maan is trying to apologise to both geet and the baby...even in those still photos (i dont watch SBS)....i cud see the anguish in maan's eyes...

oh god...this maan is a true example of masochism.......y cant he understand that he is not God....and he is not to decide whether the baby will live or not...

I am totally agree with you Aditi...When i watched the SBS sequence, i was like this scene would be brilliant...And i can see the pain in his eyes, on his face, yes the right word anguish...Guru is brilliant actor yaar, totally fab...

You know how i am always raise finger on their acting, and technical stuff, but i must say nowadays he is doing superb job.....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 07 January 2011 at 11:42pm

Silentsouladoremevirgo

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Come on girl how he would show intensity, when he is guilty and in pain? Are you ok?

Muniza

louve u munni for this statement......Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
muniza....can u give me the YT link of this epi of SBS...and can u tell me the timing of the prog so that i can catch it on tv...the channel is star news, rite?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Go to top