Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Naacho...Ghumo...Aao Natak Dekho!!! (Page 37)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by sksg

Hellooooooooooooo 

Anybody home?

Muniza

Hello ji, I am waiting for your post, especially for your take on Maneesha's actions & dialogs today.

Haila me dead to see my Maneesha...Omg loved it how he was jumping, and showed his excitement, and how he gave him flying kiss...oieeee mar jawan Maneesha ke pyaar pur....haila Maan ka deewana hai woh meri tarah...Totally mhare copy lage, the difference is i am straight......Rest pagalpan is mine lolz....Maneesha tu kitni pyaari hai yaar..Oh sorry sorry kitna pyara hai, arey he is in boys group now...

Forget the take, enjoy this, you wanna know about my views on Maneesha scene....

Muniza
Manisha is a cool dude!!!!! Loved him today's episode as well....was damn cute....and i too loved the flying kiss.......

i in fact loved watchin the boys part with maan.....it was soooo good....and i loved the balbramchari dude......talkin about how women are MADROFL

maan's cute was soooo adorableEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgInfinitedreams

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
hello ji koi hain yeha... kaisa laga kal ki episode..
mujhe to kal bal bramachari ki act bohut acha laga.. aur manisha fiying kiss to maan.. lol...
bechara maan geet itni payer se osko kiss nahi diya jo manisha ne dia....
arjun & anne ki nach mujhe acha nahi laga...in dono ne to humari maneet ki dance image kharap kar di...
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reea88

mujhe to kal bal bramachari ki act bohut acha laga.. aur manisha fiying kiss to maan.. lol...
arjun & anne ki nach mujhe acha nahi laga...in dono ne to humari maneet ki dance image kharap kar di...

Hi Reea

How r u?
Yes i liked the episode, MaanEet scene was too emotional, very cute, but our office staff rocked...Loved Manisha, haila kaise flying kiss de raha tha Maan ko, me blushed lolz...

Muniza
reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Hi Reea

How r u?
Yes i liked the episode, MaanEet scene was too emotional, very cute, but our office staff rocked...Loved Manisha, haila kaise flying kiss de raha tha Maan ko, me blushed lolz...

Muniza
hai munija how r u? yesterday episode was good...
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Hi Reea

How r u?

Muniza
hai munija how r u? yesterday episode was good...

I am fine sweety, how about u dear?
Yes episode was good...

Muniza
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hellooooooooooooo 

Anybody home?

Muniza

Hello ji, I am waiting for your post, especially for your take on Maneesha's actions & dialogs today.

Haila me dead to see my Maneesha...Omg loved it how he was jumping, and showed his excitement, and how he gave him flying kiss...oieeee mar jawan Maneesha ke pyaar pur....haila Maan ka deewana hai woh meri tarah...Totally mhare copy lage, the difference is i am straight......Rest pagalpan is mine lolz....Maneesha tu kitni pyaari hai yaar..Oh sorry sorry kitna pyara hai, arey he is in boys group now...

Forget the take, enjoy this, you wanna know about my views on Maneesha scene....

Muniza
Manisha is a cool dude!!!!! Loved him today's episode as well....was damn cute....and i too loved the flying kiss.......

i in fact loved watchin the boys part with maan.....it was soooo good....and i loved the balbramchari dude......talkin about how women are MADROFL

I loved Maan smile, even he smiled on his words....

Love GC yaar, me in love my GurTi/MaanEet...

They are really working hard to bring smile on our faces...

Hats off to their effort.....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hellooooooooooooo 

Anybody home?

Muniza

Muniza

I loved Maan smile, even he smiled on his words....

Love GC yaar, me in love my GurTi/MaanEet...

They are really working hard to bring smile on our faces...

Hats off to their effort.....

Muniza

hi muniza...u here....
i enjoyed the first half of the epi thorughly....GC is top notch once again...

even i loved the office staff ystrdy...they were too gud yaar...Adi is always and will be my fav...he always stammers in front of maan but ends up saying some very heavy and emotional stuff which touches maan to the core...

i was watching one old scene now...the greenroom scene after geet left and Adi came in to see maan all distressed and alone...
i loved how he brought out the pain inside maan....even at so early stage....Adi had the guts to say in maan's face that maan likes geet...and wen maan said that his world wont end widout geet...Adi so reluctantly said "right sir"...and maan cud feel that Adi cud see the pain in his eyes...and so he kept averting his eyes...

muniza...apart from all maneet scenes...that scene of Maan-Adi is my most fav scene....
how i wish the CVs wud hv further developed Maan-Adi chemistry....they cud hv shown maan opening himself more in front of Adi at times of pain like now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
@ Aditi - I am totally agree with you, even i loved that scene, and i love Maan & Adi chemistry...Even Guru said that he enjoyed his scenes with Adi....I hope once we will take interview of them only....

Adi is my favourite after MaanEet.....

I said na after MaanEet, our office staff rocked....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

Go to top