Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Naacho...Ghumo...Aao Natak Dekho!!! (Page 36)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Hellooooooooooooo 

Anybody home?

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Love the style of the take...Superb!!   Geet meets Maan at the Mela...running from the goons chasing her!!

Thank You ji. You deserve the trophy for being the first to attempt the answer and get it correct too.

Thankoos Jee!Embarrassed

The song "Zindagi mein kabhi koi aye na Raba'" is pictured on Maaneet in Episode 38. This is the first song to be pictured on both of them even though they were never present in the same frame together at any point of time. They were returning to HP from Amritsar. This video is for you. Watch from 3:51 onwards. I love watching it. It really brings everything into more focus, especially now that we stand on the verge of Maaneet marriage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Hellooooooooooooo 

Anybody home?

Muniza

Hello ji, I am waiting for your post, especially for your take on Maneesha's actions & dialogs today.

Edited by sksg - 07 January 2011 at 4:50pm

Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
mememememememememememememememe
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Hellooooo

Muniza is here? where is the world?

Muniza
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Hellooooooooooooo 

Anybody home?

Muniza

Hello ji, I am waiting for your post, especially for your take on Maneesha's actions & dialogs today.

Haila me dead to see my Maneesha...Omg loved it how he was jumping, and showed his excitement, and how he gave him flying kiss...oieeee mar jawan Maneesha ke pyaar pur....haila Maan ka deewana hai woh meri tarah...Totally mhare copy lage, the difference is i am straight......Rest pagalpan is mine lolz....Maneesha tu kitni pyaari hai yaar..Oh sorry sorry kitna pyara hai, arey he is in boys group now...

Forget the take, enjoy this, you wanna know about my views on Maneesha scene....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg--Nargis--

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Hellooooooooooooo 

Anybody home?

Muniza

Haila me dead to see my Maneesha...Omg loved it how he was jumping, and showed his excitement, and how he gave him flying kiss...oieeee mar jawan Maneesha ke pyaar pur....haila Maan ka deewana hai woh meri tarah...Totally mhare copy lage, the difference is i am straight......Rest pagalpan is mine lolz....Maneesha tu kitni pyaari hai yaar..Oh sorry sorry kitna pyara hai, arey he is in boys group now...

Forget the take, enjoy this, you wanna know about my views on Maneesha scene....

Muniza

That is treat enough. I actually wished for more scenes from Adi/Pinky, romeo, Pandeyji, Manisha & Nakul rather than AA.

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Hellooooooooooooo 

Anybody home?

Muniza

Muniza

That is treat enough. I actually wished for more scenes from Adi/Pinky, romeo, Pandeyji, Manisha & Nakul rather than AA.

I loved Romeo today, woh bana director lolz, and loved it how he cribbed when Maneesha wanna be Tasha hahahahaha...And i also liked it when Anwesha told Tasha to be play the role of Arjun sis means Maan sis ROFL....

Aaj toh humare office staff rocked.....Mast theey...Loved Adi, when he said ku ku kut LOL...First he was enjoying, but later realised kuch toh serious hai, and he was like cut, cu cu cut lolz....

Muniza

sksg

Go to top