Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Naacho...Ghumo...Aao Natak Dekho!!! (Page 3)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

O ladke deewaane, kahan se aaya tu

Dulhan ko le jaane kahan se aaya tu

Chal pyaar karegi...Haan ji haan ji

Mere saath chalegi...Na ji na ji

Ho chal pyaar karegi...Haan ji haan ji

O mere saath chalegi
...Na ji na ji

Arre tu haan kar ya na kar teri marzi soniye

Hum tujhko uthaakar le jaayenge

Doli mein bithaakar le jaayenge

Hum ghar mein kahin chhup jaayenge

Sang tere nahin hum aayenge

Ho chal pyaar karegi...Haan ji haan ji

O mere saath chalegi...Na ji na ji

Me Totally Ready for the Sangeet............and looks like I was right...no Misunderstanding!!  

Heart
Heart
Heart
Love MAANEET!!!
Heart

Heart

Heart

Viju...meri Rani...for you........from Maan to Geet

Koi Ankhon-Ankhon Se Baat Kar Leta Hai.
Koi Ankhon-Ankhon Main Mulakat Kar Leta Hai.
Bara Mushkil Hota Hai Jawab Dena,
Jab Koi Khamosh Rehkar Sawal Kar Leta Hai..

I loved the episode today.............Maaneet had most screen space....and AA were tolerable too.  Maan of course was too good today...love this Ma(a)n!! 

Granted Maan Singh Khurana is very HARD on everyone...but he is the HARDEST on himself.   He expects a lot from people...but he expects even MORE from himself.   He is carrying around so much BAGGAGE in his heart...so much GUILT for making a decision that he thinks was very selfish, when in reality it was the only viable decision to be made.

GOD...I LOVE this MA(A)N!!   Muuuuaawwwah!!! 

NagsHug loved the song....
Loved the shayari more kyuki its for me Embarrassed
and loved the small but crisp and effective take on MAAN....thats exactly what he is......
Uss Situation mein koi bhi hotha toh woh wahi kartha what Maan did.....He feels that so much is expected of him....that he is in such a Kashmakash today....kal ko jab Geet uska saath degi for what he did....that would be one hell of a seq to watch forSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Hello idiots who all are here?

--Nargis--

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kuls11

rev kabhji likh bhi idya karo.....sirf res se kaam nahi chalega

sorry to be negative....But I dont like..seriosuly not liking..they are using maneet scene on AAA battieries scene...dont have problwm with arjun(he is good) nor ANi(she still sucks at acting most of times)....but their combined meal....iss too heavy for me to digest....Aab to to Cvs ne unhe oofficial licence de diya .....maneet scene copy karna ke.....dekhte hai its going to work...or not....aur fir se retro.....look....thoughts recycling kee haad ho gayi.....ANi is one despo in making..

Kullu..Retro look sirf Geet ko di hai...everyone else was looking very normal..in today's style!!
lakina rticle main aaya na to retro hoga.....aaj to sirf preparation hai....kal shayd sab retro main vaise maine precap nahi dekha.......I was on my negative...that they took this from maryada ....but then remembeerd that its already used in Geet

Kullu...it looks very different from Maryada!!

good....vaise bhi maryada se phele geet retro....use ker chuka tha...last KBM main...so I am okie.....

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

reserved !!

its shaadi time..
sangeet time .. 
and its a good time ..

i had an issue yesterday with the fact that they hurried with the hospital track and didnt do justice to it, though they had the chance to bring out various emotions ...

i didnt want to sound rude or bitter and hence i decided to stay away from the thread .. i didnt want my negativity to rub off onto others ...

today is another day .. and i am back, with renewed spirit and positivity ..

Awwww.....meri JKS-PKB partner.......Tu ithna sochthi hai humare liye....toh aage se na socha kar....Angry stupid patha hai kithna miss kiya tujhe kal....arrey tujhe pasand nahi aaya...if u felt ki more could have been shown toh yaha bol dethi hum sab ko discussion ke liye bhi topic mil jaatha....Why stay away from the thread and away from us......

Aage se aaise kiya na...to hyd aake teri taange thod doongi....Samjhi tum(MSK style)

meravigiliso

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

this is a song which Raj yesterday perform for me and after that in my Dreams Maan did for Geet so enjoy one more thing both of them with DholWink

Maan : Laun da lishkara o baby tera chaand se pyara
            O baby ainwe chamka dil sada ki dikhgaya
            yaar ye patialvi  jab se dilhara lutiyagaya
            O badla main sara ka sara jainwe gabru dildara
            O baby tera yaar ye patialvi
             Ptiala peg lagake nachunga nachunga
            Patiala dhol bajake kehdunga kehdunga
            heere meri zulfen teri meri haathon ki
           ye lakeeren bunti hai

Geet : Patiala peg lagake kehenda kehenda hai
            Kale milu to chup ye rehenda hai rehenda hai
           Channa mere chado pare mishri si mithi
            gud si baatein rehene de

Maan : Baaton se teri baatein bani hai
             aa phir se chupke mere kanu main kehede

Geet : Baatein to meri chup hogayi hai
            aa jo bhi suna hai aankhon se sunle

Maan : tu jo kahe uske ab charche hum karte hai
Geet : tu jo kahe ab woh hum sunte hai karte hai

Maan : aisa kabhi socha na tha dil yun hi
             kho kar takdeeren milti hai

you have taken my feelings. when i was watching this  song ,imagning them as maan nad geet . wanted badly to picturise on them.they will be fabulos shld be iincluded in their marraige. it is melodious with perfect words

Silentsoul

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

rev kabhji likh bhi idya karo.....sirf res se kaam nahi chalega

sorry to be negative....But I dont like..seriosuly not liking..they are using maneet scene on AAA battieries scene...dont have problwm with arjun(he is good) nor ANi(she still sucks at acting most of times)....but their combined meal....iss too heavy for me to digest....Aab to to Cvs ne unhe oofficial licence de diya .....maneet scene copy karna ke.....dekhte hai its going to work...or not....aur fir se retro.....look....thoughts recycling kee haad ho gayi.....ANi is one despo in making..

Kullu..Retro look sirf Geet ko di hai...everyone else was looking very normal..in today's style!!

Yeap as per SBS only Geet was in retro and i would not call that retro....it was no where near to retro.....the only thing that gave a slight feeling of retro was the way her dupatta was draped and her hair style....

babygurl10

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

CVs ne bhaut fursat se banaya hai MSK ko.   Har ladki ka DREAM man ki qualities di hain usse.....yet..they have created a Man who is not perfect...and just human...how is that possible??  He has all of the qualities of a perfect man, yet he has his flaws too....pride, guilt, ego, etc....these all combined make him the MSK we all love. 

Aaj muje NAAZ hain CVs pe..... for creating such a character!!!  EXCELLENT JOB!!ClapClap

sksg

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
it was not just that baby trust me...

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -honeydew-

reserved !!

its shaadi time..
sangeet time .. 
and its a good time ..

i had an issue yesterday with the fact that they hurried with the hospital track and didnt do justice to it, though they had the chance to bring out various emotions ...

i didnt want to sound rude or bitter and hence i decided to stay away from the thread .. i didnt want my negativity to rub off onto others ...

today is another day .. and i am back, with renewed spirit and positivity ..

Awwww.....meri JKS-PKB partner.......Tu ithna sochthi hai humare liye....toh aage se na socha kar....Angry stupid patha hai kithna miss kiya tujhe kal....arrey tujhe pasand nahi aaya...if u felt ki more could have been shown toh yaha bol dethi hum sab ko discussion ke liye bhi topic mil jaatha....Why stay away from the thread and away from us......

Aage se aaise kiya na...to hyd aake teri taange thod doongi....Samjhi tum(MSK style)

Edited by -honeydew- - 07 January 2011 at 10:25am

Go to top