Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Naacho...Ghumo...Aao Natak Dekho!!! - Page 20

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
😭i went to attend a call .. and now i shall go read ur take to my take ...😭 bacchi ko darao mat ... main roh padhoongi

This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

Nihuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...did you read my response to your take on page 14?  😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: rickks

Me thinkingπŸ˜†

But wouldn't it be easier if i ask GC to continue being MSK in real life too...Mera kaam ho jaayegaπŸ˜†

Oye...tera kaam kaise hoga.....DB nahi hain???
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tu...aur bacchi...tu toh meri bhi NANI hain!!!πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: -honeydew-

😭i went to attend a call .. and now i shall go read ur take to my take ...😭 bacchi ko darao mat ... main roh padhoongi

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

O ladke deewaane, kahan se aaya tu

Dulhan ko le jaane kahan se aaya tu

Chal pyaar karegi...Haan ji haan ji

Mere saath chalegi...Na ji na ji

Ho chal pyaar karegi...Haan ji haan ji

O mere saath chalegi
...Na ji na ji

Arre tu haan kar ya na kar teri marzi soniye

Hum tujhko uthaakar le jaayenge

Doli mein bithaakar le jaayenge

Hum ghar mein kahin chhup jaayenge

Sang tere nahin hum aayenge

Ho chal pyaar karegi...Haan ji haan ji

O mere saath chalegi...Na ji na ji

Me Totally Ready for the Sangeet............and looks like I was right...no Misunderstanding!!  

❀️
❀️
❀️
Love MAANEET!!!
❀️

❀️

❀️

Viju...meri Rani...for you........from Maan to Geet

Koi Ankhon-Ankhon Se Baat Kar Leta Hai.
Koi Ankhon-Ankhon Main Mulakat Kar Leta Hai.
Bara Mushkil Hota Hai Jawab Dena,
Jab Koi Khamosh Rehkar Sawal Kar Leta Hai..

I loved the episode today.............Maaneet had most screen space....and AA were tolerable too.  Maan of course was too good today...love this Ma(a)n!! 

Granted Maan Singh Khurana is very HARD on everyone...but he is the HARDEST on himself.   He expects a lot from people...but he expects even MORE from himself.   He is carrying around so much BAGGAGE in his heart...so much GUILT for making a decision that he thinks was very selfish, when in reality it was the only viable decision to be made.

GOD...I LOVE this MA(A)N!!   Muuuuaawwwah!!! 

CVs ne bhaut fursat se banaya hai MSK ko.   Har ladki ka DREAM man ki qualities di hain usse.....yet..they have created a Man who is not perfect...and just human...how is that possible??  He has all of the qualities of a perfect man, yet he has his flaws too....pride, guilt, ego, etc....these all combined make him the MSK we all love

Aaj muje NAAZ hain CVs pe..... for creating such a character!!!  EXCELLENT JOB!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

wah Nagss....ClapClapClap
soo true...MSK is every girls dream...ithni achayi....ithna pyaar...haiyeee...every single episod i fall in love wid him all over again.....i hav said dis b4 too...dat Maan Singh Khurana is one of da best charts ever written.......
bt aftr all MSK is human....vulnerable...lyk any odr man he too goes thru jealozy,guilt n depresion n above all FEAR!!!.....LOVE him alwazz!!!😳😳
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Jes75

Hey girls ...i'm so in Maaneet heaven today ....the celebrations have begun for us Maaneetians and i can see a lot of My Idiots family members  here too....... πŸ˜Š   Nags , Viji , Preet , Meri bahu , Nihu , Meri Maan ki Deewaani , Lavz , Aditi ...aur kaun kaun hai hai ... barabar dikhayi nahi deta .....dhua dhua sa hai ....and my eyes keep turning to nihar Maan 😍  πŸ˜³....and yea Geet too πŸ˜Š

Hai yeh Maan ki aankhen itni udhas kyon hai ......he such a sweetheart , he's thinking how Geet will feel if she hears of his decision ....but did he have a choice ...he is so pure at heart , that this thing has clouded his mind and he cant enjoy the going ons around him ....i want him rid of this pain ASAP
Dont worry Jes...Apni Geet hai na woh sambhaal legi

......i'm sure this too will clear off and he will be able to enjoy the wedding ....i want all those lovey dovey sexy killer looks from Maan πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ

Ek baat kahungi Arjun aur Annie ke baare mein ....Maan ke role mein aate hi Arjun understands what it is to LOVE .....yeh ishq hai Arjun mere bhai kab ho jayegaa tumhe pata bhi nahi chalegaa....its not so easy to be Maan and Geet Annie and Arjun ,chahe aap dono kucch bhi kar lo ...... Annie reminded me of Maan ( how she holds Arjuns chin and asks him to look at her ) definitely Maans sister ....he's been doing that to Geet from forever i guess πŸ˜ƒ  

I love this entire para....Both regarding Arjun and Annie

Loved the idea of the skit , Maaneet will get to relive those moments again ....and well the sangeet preps look really awesome and breathtaking ....Maaneet to surprise each other ... cvs itni khushi de rahe ho aap sab ki i'm pinching myself to see  kya yeh sapna toh nahi ???   Cvs aap sab ke liye πŸ‘ πŸ‘ for all the hard work that you all have put up ...believe me guys it shows .....and hats of to Guru and  Drashti .....as always you guys are mind blowing ..

Well thats about it , dunno what else to write just that Maaneet are heavenly πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Mera Take pada...Infact sabka take pado......u'll have fiunπŸ˜‰
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful baby ... tune mere lazbaato ko LABZ de diye ...😊

This content was originally posted by: rickks

Gori sharmaayi
Mann mein muskaayi,
Gunji angana mein shehnaayi

Baaje angana mein dhol
Gori ghungata toh khol
Pi se milan ki ghadi aayiπŸ˜‰

Balle Balle the Shava Shava...

From the shoot seq as shown in SBS today...Looks like Geet is gonna surprise all of us including Maan just as i said yesterday....
Aapne nahi pada😲...toh Padh lo na πŸ˜†

Geet gonna surprise all....Even Maan

To Maan

"Nashili aankho se wo jab hamein dekhte hain,
Hum Ghabraakar ankhen jhuka leite hain,
Kaun milaaye unn ankhon se ankhen,
Suna hai wo ankho se apna bana leite hai
"

**EDITED**

Beautiful episode....more than usual Maaneet Dose Mila...Dil Khush kar diya CV's ne....

Character consistency flawless....Both Maan and Geet remained intact exactly the way it would be expected after the Hospital Drama
Geet has truly grown in this relationship with Maan, as she is able to sense his uneasiness and that some thing was eating him up alive...and duly credits Maan for her groW*H, her ability to read his eyes....

Maybe, coz it was the first day leading to the dream Wedding or shud i say dramatic wedding the fun element was nice....may be they would be still more to relish on from tomorrowπŸ˜‰

The small small parts by ADI,PINKY,ROMEO,PANDEY JI and MANISH was totally cool....Looks lik more is coming our way from these 5

Yeh Taasha kaunsi family se hai.....I tried to categorize her under the Chameleon Family...But the rate with which she changes her color makes me wonder would it be apt to put her there...😑

I said this yesterday and telling again....these guys are Masters at creating sets/ambiance....The sangeet Hall was Fab....Totally DreamyπŸ˜‰

Ani needs to be more involved in her role...Her expressions are to blank for the audience and too readable for Arjun....

I know Geet has fainted quite a few times but i felt that Maan's Dialogues today regarding how helpless he felt when he saw her faint was a Closure to the Airport Seq where Geet faints and Dev walks away with NT with a smirk plastered on his face....
And
Geet telling him guzre hue baton ko bhool jao maybe a closure to her past.....But since articles were published saying that Dev still has a part tpo play which would be aired at the time of Maaneet wedding...I doubt if it complete closure πŸ˜•

All in all a fun Episode with the right emotions kept intact by each and every character....😊

rickks thumbnail
U still doubt that😭

tumhara din mere take ke bagair adhoori hai Viju ...

-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this means me katti with u....now dont ask why...
rickks thumbnail

Oye...tera kaam kaise hoga.....DB nahi hain???

Usse main apne raaste hata doongi Fikar notπŸ˜†
rickks thumbnail
Matlab?????

beautiful baby ... tune mere lazbaato ko LABZ de diye ...😊