Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Naacho...Ghumo...Aao Natak Dekho!!! (Page 19)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Haayee !!! i wish !!Smile

Originally posted by --Nargis--

You WISH!!!LOLAngry

Originally posted by -honeydew-

i thought Maan likes phast girls ... So does Arjun .. Vinu ki toh baat ki mat karo ...aur Nissar ko milalo in sab main ..
if we mix the four of them, will i get my MSK?LOL

Learning...I see...Smart girl!!LOL

Hi nani ...Hug acchi epi thi na? i found it engaging ...wads ur take .. dont tell.. lemme go read .. before you ask me fir se ..nihu mera take padha?Angry

hey guys ... main aa gayi ... kaise hai sab ... aaj fir se thread ko 100 page ki bulandi tak pahuchana hai ...

Hi Nihu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

hey guys ... main aa gayi ... kaise hai sab ... aaj fir se thread ko 100 page ki bulandi tak pahuchana hai ...

Chale Chalo Chale ChaloWink
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Nihu wat will u call da mixture of Arjun,Vinu,Nissar n Maan??WinkTongueaur kahan mil saktha hai??LOLLOLmujhe bhi chahiyeWinkTongue.... Vinu ke jagah mei Harshad Chopra ko mix kardungi.....wat sayWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
accha bacchu ....
sirf tu yahan hai ?
aur main???AngryAngry

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by kuls11

Lavu lavzu.....mujhe aab jana hai......

VIJI tu kahan hai.....

NAgs aapne mere aapne take ke reply ko reply nahi kiya.....

preeto imrana bye

Main yaha hoon
yaha hoon
yaha hoon yaha (SRK style)

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

maine usee dekha channel badal badal k
meri maa ne mujhe peeta kaan pakad pakad k..

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Originally posted by aditi123_78

i posted this in ystrdy's thread very late...so i am posting it here again...it goes for today's epi too...

the last time in the sonography scene...both maan and geet were luking at their baby with a lot of pride in their eyes...they felt closer to each other in the way they hv never felt before....
and this time maan cudnt even face the baby...he averted his eyes and drowned in remorse for no fault of his...

maan has placed himself in a position where he feels that geet and her baby can never come to any harm as long as he is with them....but he shud climb down from that pedestal...he is not God...he cannot do things which will go against God's will...

today the question is not whether geet will forgive him or not...because that question is completely baseless...geet will understand that at that moment there was hardly any choice for maan...

the main question is whether maan will be able to forgive himself or not...
wen he learnt of wat dev did to geet...he began to consider himself unworthy of geet...he even thot of freeing geet from himself even though that wud mean the end of his every dream and hope...
and now...even though he has done nothing wrong...he will consider himself guilty of a decision that cud hv killed the baby...he feels guilty that he broke geet's trust....

maan is a man who judges himself too harshly....he even forgets that life and death r not his domain...it is God who will decide who is to live and who is to die...

it is easy to face other ppl's accusations...there r ways to convince others that i am not guilty...but wat if my own reflection accuses me...wat will i do...i can run away from those ppl who points fingers at me...the world is big enuf to hide from those ppl...but the entire universe will not hv enuf space for me to hide from accusatory glances from my own self....
maan must learn to accept that he is mere mortal like every other man on earth...and like everyone else he is too a puppet in the hands of God....
it is not possible for him to wipe every drop of tear from geet's eyes....every person on earth has his/her own share of pain and happiness....and if maan blames himself for every pain that geet feels...then he will never be able to soak in the happiness that he deserves to feel wen he is with geet....

Excellent..my darling...beautifully written!!!Clap  Maan needs to understand that he is not GOD....but a mere man at the mercy of GOD!!

adoremevirgo

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

kahan viju? kahin jaa rahi ho ?Wink

Chale Chalo Chale ChaloWink
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Updated my Take

Gori sharmaayi
Mann mein muskaayi,
Gunji angana mein shehnaayi

Baaje angana mein dhol
Gori ghungata toh khol
Pi se milan ki ghadi aayiWink

Balle Balle the Shava Shava...Dancing

From the shoot seq as shown in SBS today...Looks like Geet is gonna surprise all of us including Maan just as i said yesterday....
Aapne nahi padaShocked...toh Padh lo na LOL

Geet gonna surprise all....Even Maan

To Maan

"Nashili aankho se wo jab hamein dekhte hain,
Hum Ghabraakar ankhen jhuka leite hain,
Kaun milaaye unn ankhon se ankhen,
Suna hai wo ankho se apna bana leite hai
"

**EDITED**

Beautiful episode....more than usual Maaneet Dose Mila...Dil Khush kar diya CV's ne....

Character consistency flawless....Both Maan and Geet remained intact exactly the way it would be expected after the Hospital Drama
Geet has truly grown in this relationship with Maan, as she is able to sense his uneasiness and that some thing was eating him up alive...and duly credits Maan for her groW*H, her ability to read his eyes....

Maybe, coz it was the first day leading to the dream Wedding or shud i say dramatic wedding the fun element was nice....may be they would be still more to relish on from tomorrowWink

The small small parts by ADI,PINKY,ROMEO,PANDEY JI and MANISH was totally cool....Looks lik more is coming our way from these 5

Yeh Taasha kaunsi family se hai.....I tried to categorize her under the Chameleon Family...But the rate with which she changes her color makes me wonder would it be apt to put her there...Angry

I said this yesterday and telling again....these guys are Masters at creating sets/ambiance....The sangeet Hall was Fab....Totally DreamyWink

Ani needs to be more involved in her role...Her expressions are to blank for the audience and too readable for Arjun....

I know Geet has fainted quite a few times but i felt that Maan's Dialogues today regarding how helpless he felt when he saw her faint was a Closure to the Airport Seq where Geet faints and Dev walks away with NT with a smirk plastered on his face....
And
Geet telling him guzre hue baton ko bhool jao maybe a closure to her past.....But since articles were published saying that Dev still has a part tpo play which would be aired at the time of Maaneet wedding...I doubt if it complete closure Confused

All in all a fun Episode with the right emotions kept intact by each and every character....Smile

Great song viju very nice punjabi wedding guju song greatClapClap
i agreed to everything accept AA sorry
and yaa i love the way they decorated the hall grren and yellow curtains and lights when geet enters very nice
srsly yaar Geet has grown alot in the relationship now she reads his eyes plus he is not feeling good alsoSmileSmile
love you take ClapClap

Sorry ki koi baat hi nahi yaar....Sabka apna apna nazariya hai....chill babes...Wink

Go to top