Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Naacho...Ghumo...Aao Natak Dekho!!! (Page 17)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imraana

Originally posted by rickks

helllllooooo...Hug..my amazing idiot family!!!!!!!....toh tayar hai aap log Maan aure Geet ke sangeet ke liye???????.....main to bilkul tayar hoon!!!!!!

how do u guys feel abt 2day's epi????...i enjoyed it!!!!!...n loved da way geet finally finaaly learnt 2 read maan's eyes like da wya he treads her's!!!!!...gud prac geet 4 becoming Mrs Geet Maan singh Khurana!!!!

Hey Imu....Kaisi ho????
hey viji!!!!!Hug.,....hey by da way i checked ur VM on seedhe saadhe n also left my comments!!!!....fab job viji!!!!...i just loved da song n scene matching!!!!!.....as usual u always match it sooo welll!!!!!.....but u still hav not made a VM for me ....on.....mere bina 4m crook!!!!....n also plzzzz do send me all those PMs dat u promised!!!!......oh n by da way i liked ur colourful take 2day!!!!

Imu...humare Jeejudude...Vinu aka LVraaz ki selction thi woh song....he asked me to make a VM on this particular song....Babes trust me i am too lazy nowadays.....LOL PM's toh mein bejoongi not to worry

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
tu meri beti hai ...mujhe miss kia matlab tujhe bhi ... Wink

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by -honeydew-

reserved !!

its shaadi time..
sangeet time .. 
and its a good time ..

i had an issue yesterday with the fact that they hurried with the hospital track and didnt do justice to it, though they had the chance to bring out various emotions ...

i didnt want to sound rude or bitter and hence i decided to stay away from the thread .. i didnt want my negativity to rub off onto others ...

today is another day .. and i am back, with renewed spirit and positivity ..

Awwww.....meri JKS-PKB partner.......Tu ithna sochthi hai humare liye....toh aage se na socha kar....Angry stupid patha hai kithna miss kiya tujhe kal....arrey tujhe pasand nahi aaya...if u felt ki more could have been shown toh yaha bol dethi hum sab ko discussion ke liye bhi topic mil jaatha....Why stay away from the thread and away from us......

Aage se aaise kiya na...to hyd aake teri taange thod doongi....Samjhi tum(MSK style)

ha ha.....thumne tho sirf nihu ko miss kiya naa...mujhe nahi....Broken HeartOuchConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

i posted this in ystrdy's thread very late...so i am posting it here again...it goes for today's epi too...

the last time in the sonography scene...both maan and geet were luking at their baby with a lot of pride in their eyes...they felt closer to each other in the way they hv never felt before....
and this time maan cudnt even face the baby...he averted his eyes and drowned in remorse for no fault of his...

maan has placed himself in a position where he feels that geet and her baby can never come to any harm as long as he is with them....but he shud climb down from that pedestal...he is not God...he cannot do things which will go against God's will...

today the question is not whether geet will forgive him or not...because that question is completely baseless...geet will understand that at that moment there was hardly any choice for maan...

the main question is whether maan will be able to forgive himself or not...
wen he learnt of wat dev did to geet...he began to consider himself unworthy of geet...he even thot of freeing geet from himself even though that wud mean the end of his every dream and hope...
and now...even though he has done nothing wrong...he will consider himself guilty of a decision that cud hv killed the baby...he feels guilty that he broke geet's trust....

maan is a man who judges himself too harshly....he even forgets that life and death r not his domain...it is God who will decide who is to live and who is to die...

it is easy to face other ppl's accusations...there r ways to convince others that i am not guilty...but wat if my own reflection accuses me...wat will i do...i can run away from those ppl who points fingers at me...the world is big enuf to hide from those ppl...but the entire universe will not hv enuf space for me to hide from accusatory glances from my own self....
maan must learn to accept that he is mere mortal like every other man on earth...and like everyone else he is too a puppet in the hands of God....
it is not possible for him to wipe every drop of tear from geet's eyes....every person on earth has his/her own share of pain and happiness....and if maan blames himself for every pain that geet feels...then he will never be able to soak in the happiness that he deserves to feel wen he is with geet....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 07 January 2011 at 11:57am

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

A NOTE 2 MY IDIOT FAMILY!!!!!
thx a million nags dearest!!!!Hug....u know i want to share sumthing wid u all tonight!!!!!...... A BIG THANK YOU.... to my mosty special idiot family....for making da past yr 2010 sooooo very special 4 me.....
-by welcoming me amongst u all.....
-by showing me all ur warmth, love, care n concern
-by giving a whole brand new family
-by giving me a special place whre i can just lose myself!!!!!
All dis n much more n for adding a lot of happiness 2 my life!!!!!....thx 2 alll d aidiots in my wonderful idiot family!!!!!....each one of u is very special 2 me!!!!!! 

We love you toooooooHugHugHugHug.....and we would love you to spend as much as time possible with us tooo
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Jab Jab uska naam is thread pe liya jaata hai ... tab tab iss nihu ke aankhon se aansoon jheel banke behte hai piya ki yaad main ....CryCry
but seriously dude, this womans done a fab job i tell you ... she made me fall in love with the song and hooked me to it ..
so now the song for me means Maaneet, and then i think of the creator and i think of only Viju ...

helllllooooo...Hug..my amazing idiot family!!!!!!!....toh tayar hai aap log Maan aure Geet ke sangeet ke liye???????.....main to bilkul tayar hoon!!!!!!

how do u guys feel abt 2day's epi????...i enjoyed it!!!!!...n loved da way geet finally finaaly learnt 2 read maan's eyes like da wya he treads her's!!!!!...gud prac geet 4 becoming Mrs Geet Maan singh Khurana!!!!

Hey Imu....Kaisi ho????
hey viji!!!!!Hug.,....hey by da way i checked ur VM on seedhe saadhe n also left my comments!!!!....fab job viji!!!!...i just loved da song n scene matching!!!!!.....as usual u always match it sooo welll!!!!!.....but u still hav not made a VM for me ....on.....mere bina 4m crook!!!!....n also plzzzz do send me all those PMs dat u promised!!!!......oh n by da way i liked ur colourful take 2day!!!!

Imu...humare Jeejudude...Vinu aka LVraaz ki selction thi woh song....he asked me to make a VM on this particular song....Babes trust me i am too lazy nowadays.....LOL PM's toh mein bejoongi not to worry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rickks--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by killerkinrul

why everyone replying soooooooooo late

Because the thread is flying.....and i am a poor typist!!
  And...I am doing office work too!!LOL

kahan flying only we 3 are here
Kul gone dont know whereConfused
Viju bhi Confused

awww sorry karo office kam bhi will not say again okie
any guesses Sheila pe kaun dance karega ?

I dont mind going and dacning for Sheila Ki Jawani....LOL
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Helo phamily......Hug

kaise ho sab?? whoz all here???Tongue

Lavu

me me me
HugHugHugHugHugHugHug
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
actually baat sirf epi ki nahi thi .. epi ne toh issue ko trigger off kia tha .. in anycase, i didnt want to blast off for no reason..
and there are days when i dont want to think of Geet also i guess, and kal ek aisi raat thi ...Confused
sorry guys ... i hope you understand ..
in anycase, when i came here this evening, i did make it a point to say what i wanted to say .. i didnt hold back ...

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by -honeydew-

reserved !!

its shaadi time..
sangeet time .. 
and its a good time ..

i had an issue yesterday with the fact that they hurried with the hospital track and didnt do justice to it, though they had the chance to bring out various emotions ...

i didnt want to sound rude or bitter and hence i decided to stay away from the thread .. i didnt want my negativity to rub off onto others ...

today is another day .. and i am back, with renewed spirit and positivity ..

Awwww.....meri JKS-PKB partner.......Tu ithna sochthi hai humare liye....toh aage se na socha kar....Angry stupid patha hai kithna miss kiya tujhe kal....arrey tujhe pasand nahi aaya...if u felt ki more could have been shown toh yaha bol dethi hum sab ko discussion ke liye bhi topic mil jaatha....Why stay away from the thread and away from us......

Aage se aaise kiya na...to hyd aake teri taange thod doongi....Samjhi tum(MSK style)

Nihu....Viju sahi keh rahi hain.....you should have discussed it her eon the thread...i write takes form a negative perspective when i don't like what i saw...i don't think it spreads negativity....kya pata...maybe one of us could have changed your perspective with our take or perspective!!

Waah nags exactly what i have in mind....Sunn Nihu Sunn teri nani kya keh rahi haiEmbarrassed

--Nargis--

Go to top