Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Naacho...Ghumo...Aao Natak Dekho!!! (Page 16)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

@viji.....ur new sigi iss awesome

Thanks alot DearSmile

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -honeydew-

reserved !!

its shaadi time..
sangeet time .. 
and its a good time ..

i had an issue yesterday with the fact that they hurried with the hospital track and didnt do justice to it, though they had the chance to bring out various emotions ...

i didnt want to sound rude or bitter and hence i decided to stay away from the thread .. i didnt want my negativity to rub off onto others ...

today is another day .. and i am back, with renewed spirit and positivity ..

Awwww.....meri JKS-PKB partner.......Tu ithna sochthi hai humare liye....toh aage se na socha kar....Angry stupid patha hai kithna miss kiya tujhe kal....arrey tujhe pasand nahi aaya...if u felt ki more could have been shown toh yaha bol dethi hum sab ko discussion ke liye bhi topic mil jaatha....Why stay away from the thread and away from us......

Aage se aaise kiya na...to hyd aake teri taange thod doongi....Samjhi tum(MSK style)

Nihu....Viju sahi keh rahi hain.....you should have discussed it her eon the thread...i write takes form a negative perspective when i don't like what i saw...i don't think it spreads negativity....kya pata...maybe one of us could have changed your perspective with our take or perspective!!

Waah nags exactly what i have in mind....Sunn Nihu Sunn teri nani kya keh rahi haiEmbarrassed
imraana Senior Member
imraana
imraana

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

reserved !!

its shaadi time..
sangeet time .. 
and its a good time ..

Maan's hesitation is eating him away and my heart goes to him for not being able to enjoy the best moments of his life ..
He has just had to deal with the fear of almost losing the woman of his dreams and its unfair to expect him to come back to normal...
I hope Geet does something nice and sweet for him to tell him she realises something is wrong .... and doesnt leave it with one convo they had today ...

The cell phone bit was cute and light hearted, i guess a much needed scene in between all the seriousness...

Aaj mere heroes romeo aurr maneeeesha theey ...

Silly me.. and Script writerr toh main hooon crrackeed me up ....ROTFLOL .....

All in all ... the marriage ka mood has set it ..

let the feast begin...

just a word of caution... and a request to the makers ...

when they showed Maan having Flashbacks of geet, they showed her HP sequences of her fighting against her family ... and maan didnt knw she was pregnant back then ...
i hope wheen they showww maaneet ki story they ensure that these guys do it froom the point wwhn geeeet eenteereed the ooffice and noot from the HP carrying seequuence .. and Maan walks to the stagee and tells them oof the timee wwhen theey actuually met for the firrst time the taveez and shows heer he remembers everything and touches her .. and then she does her bit too .. and Arjun and Anweeesha agree thr cannot be another Maaneet ....

On that note ...

Looking forward to tomorrrow ...

Love,
niha
beautiful take niha!!!!!...u always hav such amazing suggestions girl!!!!!...gr8 job!!!!!.....nowadays me just njoying all ur takes.....will write wen da mood takes me up!!!!LOLLOLLOL

Edited by imraana - 07 January 2011 at 11:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Nihu............such qualities do exist, but in separate men.............it will take millions of normal men to make up one MSK!!WinkDay Dreaming

yeh kehna zaroori tha naa NagssAngry.....mere sapne tho tootke bikar gaye...mere dil ki tarah...Cry
really is it soooo diff to find a man lyk Maan???Confused 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

imraana--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Koi hello bolega okie i updtt my take on pg 1 pls read
Hope Muni mam will like it actualy she is very hard task master (joking)

Preeto...the take is KILLER ....just like both of the songs.   What banner....what scene did u see it in?  I loved Pandeji too...he was funny...and loved when Manisha threw Maan a flying Kiss!!!LOL
thanku ji
yaar banner a small one like an invitation u know same star plus did for Ragvir wedding and we all used in our signature box i wanted we all use Maneet also
ekdum neechey screen pe a band of pink and yellow colour ithink Maneet wedding look on side and invitation
it was very sweet yaarSmile

Yeh kiss banner ki baat kar rahi hai Confusedare you taking about the promo????
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

reserved !!

its shaadi time..
sangeet time .. 
and its a good time ..

i had an issue yesterday with the fact that they hurried with the hospital track and didnt do justice to it, though they had the chance to bring out various emotions ...

i didnt want to sound rude or bitter and hence i decided to stay away from the thread .. i didnt want my negativity to rub off onto others ...

today is another day .. and i am back, with renewed spirit and positivity ..

Awwww.....meri JKS-PKB partner.......Tu ithna sochthi hai humare liye....toh aage se na socha kar....Angry stupid patha hai kithna miss kiya tujhe kal....arrey tujhe pasand nahi aaya...if u felt ki more could have been shown toh yaha bol dethi hum sab ko discussion ke liye bhi topic mil jaatha....Why stay away from the thread and away from us......

Aage se aaise kiya na...to hyd aake teri taange thod doongi....Samjhi tum(MSK style)

ha ha.....thumne tho sirf nihu ko miss kiya naa...mujhe nahi....Broken HeartOuchConfused
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
i thought Maan likes phast girls ... So does Arjun .. Vinu ki toh baat ki mat karo ...aur Nissar ko milalo in sab main ..
if we mix the four of them, will i get my MSK?LOL

Learning...I see...Smart girl!!LOL

Hi nani ...Hug acchi epi thi na? i found it engaging ...wads ur take .. dont tell.. lemme go read .. before you ask me fir se ..nihu mera take padha?Angry

hey guys ... main aa gayi ... kaise hai sab ... aaj fir se thread ko 100 page ki bulandi tak pahuchana hai ...

Hi Nihu!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Kameeni....you are too good......duniya ko dikha diya na ke tu meri NAATI hai!!!ROFL
ROFL

LOLlets put them all in a mixie and churn them together ... LOLLOL fir kya hoga .. koi nahi bachega ....
na rahega bans, na bajegi bansuri ..
lets get rid of all the men in this world Wink

Nihu............such qualities do exist, but in separate men.............it will take millions of normal men to make up one MSK!!WinkDay Dreaming

Edited by --Nargis-- - 07 January 2011 at 11:49am

Go to top