Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Naacho...Ghumo...Aao Natak Dekho!!! (Page 13)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Beautiful episode....more than usual Maaneet Dose Mila...Dil Khush kar diya CV's ne....

Character consistency flawless....Both Maan and Geet remained intact exactly the way it would be expected after the Hospital Drama
Geet has truly grown in this relationship with Maan, as she is able to sense his uneasiness and that some thing was eating him up alive...and duly credits Maan for her groW*H, her ability to read his eyes....

Maybe, coz it was the first day leading to the dream Wedding or shud i say dramatic wedding the fun element was nice....may be they would be still more to relish on from tomorrowWink

The small small parts by ADI,PINKY,ROMEO,PANDEY JI and MANISH was totally cool....Looks lik more is coming our way from these 5

Yeh Taasha kaunsi family se hai.....I tried to categorize her under the Chameleon Family...But the rate with which she changes her color makes me wonder would it be apt to put her there...Angry

I said this yesterday and telling again....these guys are Masters at creating sets/ambiance....The sangeet Hall was Fab....Totally DreamyWink

Ani needs to be more involved in her role...Her expressions are to blank for the audience and too readable for Arjun....

I know Geet has fainted quite a few times but i felt that Maan's Dialogues today regarding how helpless he felt when he saw her faint was a Closure to the Airport Seq where Geet faints and Dev walks away with NT with a smirk plastered on his face....
And
Geet telling him guzre hue baton ko bhool jao maybe a closure to her past.....But since articles were published saying that Dev still has a part tpo play which would be aired at the time of Maaneet wedding...I doubt if it complete closure Confused

All in all a fun Episode with the right emotions kept intact by each and every character....Smile

Excellent take Viju....and I too love the way Geet can read Maan's eyes....but i think Geet has always been attuned to Maan...everything about him.....she reads him like a book...and with each passing day, woh is kitaab ki HIFZ kar rahi hain!!!

Hall Bol Geet....love you too!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
main toh chali padhne .. tu bhi mera padhle in the meanwhile on page 2 ... and by now i dont need to tell you baby .. i am here ...

Originally posted by rickks

Hey Guys...

Maine apna Take Likha hai on Page 1 and also updated it on page 10
Smile
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

okie all gtg gdnite
love u all
hit 100 pages okie byeeeeee miss me
hope kal sab ho yahan
muni and shivu
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

guys maine apna take page 2 pe update kia hai .... do read it ...
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

hey guys ... main aa gayi ... kaise hai sab ... aaj fir se thread ko 100 page ki bulandi tak pahuchana hai ...

Hi Nihu!!!!!!!!!!!!!
imraana Senior Member
imraana
imraana

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@ preet...hey preet...wat if tasha dances on sheila ki jawani?????...just a tht!!!!LOL
@ kuls.....i will inshallah go 2 bombay very soon  i guess...will surely let u knw wen ok????
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

okie all gtg gdnite
love u all
hit 100 pages okie byeeeeee miss me
hope kal sab ho yahan
muni and shivu

Preet...tussi jaaa rahe ho?  Itne jaldi??Ouch
imraana Senior Member
imraana
imraana

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by -honeydew-

hey guys ... main aa gayi ... kaise hai sab ... aaj fir se thread ko 100 page ki bulandi tak pahuchana hai ...

Hi Nihu!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hiiiiii niha!!!!!!!....how r  u girl?????...gud 2 c u here!!!!!....wen r u writing ur take????Hug

Go to top