Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Naacho...Ghumo...Aao Natak Dekho!!! (Page 10)

imraana Senior Member
imraana
imraana

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@ preet.....yes preet dis family is actually special....i sincerely believe dat dis thread is blessed wid sum of da most intelligent, loving , warm , funloving souls!!!!!!....n preet u tooo are reallly v sweet n cute n always cum wid da right songs!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--preetgurti

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Originally posted by kuls11

Preeto......mujhe tera take padhna hai....but hi....AA scene mujhe bhi nahi pasnad.....teri vagah se kal main 3 baaje soyi....tune raat ko aake e-24 ka thread khola...aur fir...main shvi uska wait karte rahe,,,,,,

@ Imrana    how was ur trip
@viji.....ur new sigi iss awesome

phir padhna i edited itLOL
good chalo someone think like me regarding AA
oYE 3 BAJEY SOYI AWWW Sorry yaar

manythink like u....like me shivi  munni......we are ardent AAA battery hater club....bas gurti kee bvagah se unhe jelhete hai.....vaise how was ur bday....raj ne kya diya gift main
imraana Senior Member
imraana
imraana

Originally posted by LavZ

Helo phamily......Hug

kaise ho sab?? whoz all here???Tongue
hiiii lavz!!!!!...welcome girl!!!!!....to ready 4 masti.....romance....n sum dhamaal!!!!!...aaj toh Maaneet ka sangeet hai na!!!!!
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

hey Preet...
HI Nagss...
Hi Imu...
Hey kullu....
koi aur hai?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetgurti

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imraana

@ preet.....yes preet dis family is actually special....i sincerely believe dat dis thread is blessed wid sum of da most intelligent, loving , warm , funloving souls!!!!!!....n preet u tooo are reallly v sweet n cute n always cum wid da right songs!!!!

hey emu thanku yaar
chalo answer my question
Sheila pe kaun dance karega Maneet ya koi aur hmmmmmWinkWink
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imraana

Originally posted by kuls11

Preeto......mujhe tera take padhna hai....but hi....AA scene mujhe bhi nahi pasnad.....teri vagah se kal main 3 baaje soyi....tune raat ko aake e-24 ka thread khola...aur fir...main shvi uska wait karte rahe,,,,,,

@ Imrana    how was ur trip
@viji.....ur new sigi iss awesome
Hey kulsHug.....my trip was fine!!!!!....i cud not go to da geet sets dis time as there was no time....but next time i sure will Inshallah!!!!!....n b4 dat i will take msgs from all of u my idiot family!!!!!....n all these days i was busy shifting to my new house wid my parents!!!!....so cud not be reg here....but i will 4m now on!!!!!

Soory Imru to hear thaty......kii tu mumbai gayi geet sets pe nahi gayi.....buts its okie next time lucky.....aab kam jaane vali hai....tab tak show chalega na....Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

imraana

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I know there are many here who cannot tolerate AA..but to me they are not totally UNDIGESTABLE.  I think Arjun is good....Piyush acts well, and i agree that in comparison Nikunj is a very poor actress....she lacks expressions and has difficulty emoting.   
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Updated my Take

Gori sharmaayi
Mann mein muskaayi,
Gunji angana mein shehnaayi

Baaje angana mein dhol
Gori ghungata toh khol
Pi se milan ki ghadi aayiWink

Balle Balle the Shava Shava...Dancing

From the shoot seq as shown in SBS today...Looks like Geet is gonna surprise all of us including Maan just as i said yesterday....
Aapne nahi padaShocked...toh Padh lo na LOL

Geet gonna surprise all....Even Maan

To Maan

"Nashili aankho se wo jab hamein dekhte hain,
Hum Ghabraakar ankhen jhuka leite hain,
Kaun milaaye unn ankhon se ankhen,
Suna hai wo ankho se apna bana leite hai
"

**EDITED**

Beautiful episode....more than usual Maaneet Dose Mila...Dil Khush kar diya CV's ne....

Character consistency flawless....Both Maan and Geet remained intact exactly the way it would be expected after the Hospital Drama
Geet has truly grown in this relationship with Maan, as she is able to sense his uneasiness and that some thing was eating him up alive...and duly credits Maan for her groW*H, her ability to read his eyes....

Maybe, coz it was the first day leading to the dream Wedding or shud i say dramatic wedding the fun element was nice....may be they would be still more to relish on from tomorrowWink

The small small parts by ADI,PINKY,ROMEO,PANDEY JI and MANISH was totally cool....Looks lik more is coming our way from these 5

Yeh Taasha kaunsi family se hai.....I tried to categorize her under the Chameleon Family...But the rate with which she changes her color makes me wonder would it be apt to put her there...Angry

I said this yesterday and telling again....these guys are Masters at creating sets/ambiance....The sangeet Hall was Fab....Totally DreamyWink

Ani needs to be more involved in her role...Her expressions are to blank for the audience and too readable for Arjun....

I know Geet has fainted quite a few times but i felt that Maan's Dialogues today regarding how helpless he felt when he saw her faint was a Closure to the Airport Seq where Geet faints and Dev walks away with NT with a smirk plastered on his face....
And
Geet telling him guzre hue baton ko bhool jao maybe a closure to her past.....But since articles were published saying that Dev still has a part tpo play which would be aired at the time of Maaneet wedding...I doubt if it complete closure Confused

All in all a fun Episode with the right emotions kept intact by each and every character....Smile

Edited by rickks - 07 January 2011 at 11:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

imraana--Nargis--preetgurti

Go to top