Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i loved today's epi but only the first part...

maan...it is so painful to see him in this state...y does he inflict so much torture on himself....y cant he understand that he has done nothing wrong....

and geet will also understand him once she gets to know wat he did...

with so much burden in his heart maan can never enjoy his wedding days....he loves geet so much....his marriage with geet is his ultimate dream...yet he cannot cherish the moments just because he cannot forgive himself....

i just wish he speaks his heart out to geet....even if he tries to cover his pain with smile his eyes will expose his heart...

and the rest of the non maneet portion of the epi....i am wishing it never hapnd....
i cant believe this....AA will enact maneet love story....i will rather skip the epi....logically and ethically...both ways it is unacceptable...

where is the logic here...wat does AA know about the journey of maneet love story...i was thinking Adi-pinky will play the roles...they hv seen all the ups and downs of maneet....they hv shared maneet's sorrow and happiness...they hv been true friends of maneet....

and AA...they r alien in the world of maneet...they do not deserve to step in the shoes of maneet....

and ethically...it is completely wrong...nikunj cannot emote even 1%...i cannot imagine her enacting geet with blank expressions....piyush is ok...nothing compared to GC though....but at least he is far better than nikunj...but above all AA hv zero chemistry...

plz plz CVs....dont do this...i am sure they r going to cover a whole lot of minutes on this skit...
our beloved maneet must not be contaminated by non-actors....
Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lavz.....missed u a lot........

nagz....hmmm

epi was goooood.....bhery bhery bhery gud....(cut the AA crap)
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LavZ

ha ha.....thumne tho sirf nihu ko miss kiya naa...mujhe nahi....πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜•

Tu Nihu ki Beti hai....Its confirmed ....ithni nautanki by god😲

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LavZ

Updtd my take on pg 2....updatin it here as welll...do read if u feel lyk😳

Aaj hai sangeeth...tym for masti....tym fr romanz.....to celebt togthrnz....πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

O Re Masti Mein Aaj Jhoomo Re
Arre Masti Mein Aaj Jhoomo Re
Tu Bin Bajaake Jhoom, Ya Tin Bajaake Jhoom
Woh Ek Lagaaye Thumaka, Tu Teen Lagaake Jhoom
Ho Saare Gum Gum Saare Choom Le, Phir Ghoom Le
Aaj Jhoomo Re Jhoomo Re Jhoomo Re Jhoomo Re....
Jhoom Baraabar Jhoom Baraabar Jhoom Baraabar Jhoom....
Jhoom Baraabar Jhoom Jhoom Jhoom.....

................EDITED..............

i liked da episod....masti, drama,romance all in one...

Kya Kashmakash Hai Yeh Kya
Kya Kashmakash Hai Yeh Kya ...
Kashmakash mei hai Maan....poor guy is fightin wid his guilt.....Guru was gud..shwd Maans hesitn n guilt pretty well.....one day was hell fr him....he almost lost his love n his baby...den he was askd to choose btw his love n the baby......n he is askd to fight wid da guilt too.......first tym Maan Singh Khurana lookd defeated.....okie dnt kill meπŸ˜›....he lukd depressd n defeatd....coz he feels let dwn in frnt of his own eyes.......bt its jst a matter of tym...onz Geet gets to noe abt da truth she wil gv him da strength......v got a glimpse of dis in da SBS n SBB sequnz.....πŸ˜‰

Jaane tu sara woh, dil mein jo mere ho, padh le tu aankhein har dafa
Nakhre se na ji bhi hote hain raazi bhi, tujhse hi hote hain khafa...
Chahat ke kajal se, kismat ke kaagaz pe, apni wafayein likh zara
Bole zamana yun, main tere jaisi hoon, tu bhi to mujhsa dikh zara
Maaneet realtion has grown to such a level n both hav started undrstndin each odr very well.....nw Geet has started readin Maans eyes jst lyk he does.......da way she pickd up dat he is unhappy n dat der is sumthin troublin him......LOVED da scene....πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘

Anni as Geet n Arjun as Maan - bhai wah!!!πŸ˜‰.....niceee.....ab tho eye lock ka official lisnz mil gaya hai.....u noe its Maaneets copyrite - eye loks!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Plan mei nahi thi Love Story....
Magar Love ne mila di jodi....πŸ˜†
Maan Singh Khurana ke baad ab waqt hai Arjun Singh Rathor ki......Arjun accidntly acceptd da fact dat he ahs fallen fr her.....dat wasnt in da plan...bt Anni's pyaari pyaari teeki teeki aankhon ne Arjun ka behaal kardiya hai....πŸ˜‰yeh tho trailer hai mere dosth...aagey aagey dheko hota hai kyaπŸ˜›
Pandeyji,Manishaaaaaaa,Adiiii,Pinky n tasha - da scenes ver cute...aur Anni is really MSK's sis - Tasha ko arjun ki behen banadiya!! u clever woman.......πŸ˜† ab Tasha has to sing - bhaiya mere rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana.....πŸ˜† so she wil b NTs sis too naa..hmmmm...made fr each odr.....😑

waiitn fr da sangeeth to start n to c Geet supportin Maan n gettin him out of da guilt....coz if nyone can do it...its only Geet!!!!😳

Loads of luv,
Lavzz...

Lavu....meri Gulle Gulzaar....yaar tu jo verses chun chun ke laati haina....jan leva yaar....love it!!  πŸ‘
rickks thumbnail
Hey Chutki kaisi ho????
rickks thumbnail
Awwwwww.....Thats so sweet Nihu......😭 Rula diya na mujhe idiot

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Jab Jab uska naam is thread pe liya jaata hai ... tab tab iss nihu ke aankhon se aansoon jheel banke behte hai piya ki yaad main ....😭😭
but seriously dude, this womans done a fab job i tell you ... she made me fall in love with the song and hooked me to it ..
so now the song for me means Maaneet, and then i think of the creator and i think of only Viju ...

-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rickks

Hey Chutki kaisi ho????

rickks thumbnail
Yeshhhhh OfcoursEπŸ˜‰

toh fir deri kiss baat ki ... ??? flight pakad ... Bombay ja, dance kar, hyd aa... mujhse mil .. aur waapis ghar chali ja ...πŸ‘
i shall stand in the crowds as you dance and hoot ...
anyway i will have maasi in lungi for company ... she will whistle .. and others will also cheer from their homes 

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

i loved today's epi but only the first part...

maan...it is so painful to see him in this state...y does he inflict so much torture on himself....y cant he understand that he has done nothing wrong....

and geet will also understand him once she gets to know wat he did...

with so much burden in his heart maan can never enjoy his wedding days....he loves geet so much....his marriage with geet is his ultimate dream...yet he cannot chrish the moments just because he cannot forgive himself....

i just wish speaks his heart out to geet....even if he tries to cover his pain with smile his eyes will expose his heart...

and the rest of the non maneet portion of the epi....i am wishing it never hapnd....
i cant believe this....AA will enact maneet love story....i will rather skip the epi....logically and ethically...both ways it is unacceptable...

where is the logic here...wat does AA know about the journey of maneet love story...i was thinking Adi-pinky will play the roles...they hv seen all the ups and downs of maneet....they hv shared maneet's sorrow and happiness...they hv been true friends of maneet....

and AA...they r alien in the world of maneet...they do not deserve to step in the shoes of maneet....

and ethically...it is completely wrong...nikunj cannot emote even 1%...i cannot imagine her enacting geet with blank expressions....piyush is ok...nothing compared to GC though....but at least he is fa better than nikunj...but above all AA hv zero chemistry...

plz plz CVs....dont do this...i am sure they r going to cover a whole lot of minutes on this skit...
our beloved maneet must not be contaminated by non-actors....

I agree...i think Pinky and Aadi deserved to play Maaneet...!!

Aditi--read page 19 and 20...i have replied to you there!!
rickks thumbnail

accha bacchu ....
sirf tu yahan hai ?
aur main???😑😑

Tu mere paas aur kahaπŸ˜‰