Updated my Take

Gori sharmaayi
Mann mein muskaayi,
Gunji angana mein shehnaayi

Baaje angana mein dhol
Gori ghungata toh khol
Pi se milan ki ghadi aayi๐Ÿ˜‰

Balle Balle the Shava Shava...

From the shoot seq as shown in SBS today...Looks like Geet is gonna surprise all of us including Maan just as i said yesterday....
Aapne nahi pada๐Ÿ˜ฒ...toh Padh lo na ๐Ÿ˜†

Geet gonna surprise all....Even Maan

To Maan

"Nashili aankho se wo jab hamein dekhte hain,
Hum Ghabraakar ankhen jhuka leite hain,
Kaun milaaye unn ankhon se ankhen,
Suna hai wo ankho se apna bana leite hai
"

**EDITED**

Beautiful episode....more than usual Maaneet Dose Mila...Dil Khush kar diya CV's ne....

Character consistency flawless....Both Maan and Geet remained intact exactly the way it would be expected after the Hospital Drama
Geet has truly grown in this relationship with Maan, as she is able to sense his uneasiness and that some thing was eating him up alive...and duly credits Maan for her groW*H, her ability to read his eyes....

Maybe, coz it was the first day leading to the dream Wedding or shud i say dramatic wedding the fun element was nice....may be they would be still more to relish on from tomorrow๐Ÿ˜‰

The small small parts by ADI,PINKY,ROMEO,PANDEY JI and MANISH was totally cool....Looks lik more is coming our way from these 5

Yeh Taasha kaunsi family se hai.....I tried to categorize her under the Chameleon Family...But the rate with which she changes her color makes me wonder would it be apt to put her there...๐Ÿ˜ก

I said this yesterday and telling again....these guys are Masters at creating sets/ambiance....The sangeet Hall was Fab....Totally Dreamy๐Ÿ˜‰

Ani needs to be more involved in her role...Her expressions are to blank for the audience and too readable for Arjun....

I know Geet has fainted quite a few times but i felt that Maan's Dialogues today regarding how helpless he felt when he saw her faint was a Closure to the Airport Seq where Geet faints and Dev walks away with NT with a smirk plastered on his face....
And
Geet telling him guzre hue baton ko bhool jao maybe a closure to her past.....But since articles were published saying that Dev still has a part tpo play which would be aired at the time of Maaneet wedding...I doubt if it complete closure ๐Ÿ˜•

All in all a fun Episode with the right emotions kept intact by each and every character....๐Ÿ˜Š

Great song viju very nice punjabi wedding guju song great๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
i agreed to everything accept AA sorry
and yaa i love the way they decorated the hall grren and yellow curtains and lights when geet enters very nice
srsly yaar Geet has grown alot in the relationship now she reads his eyes plus he is not feeling good also๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
love you take ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
imraana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rickks

Updated my Take

Gori sharmaayi
Mann mein muskaayi,
Gunji angana mein shehnaayi

Baaje angana mein dhol
Gori ghungata toh khol
Pi se milan ki ghadi aayi๐Ÿ˜‰

Balle Balle the Shava Shava...

From the shoot seq as shown in SBS today...Looks like Geet is gonna surprise all of us including Maan just as i said yesterday....
Aapne nahi pada๐Ÿ˜ฒ...toh Padh lo na ๐Ÿ˜†

Geet gonna surprise all....Even Maan

To Maan

"Nashili aankho se wo jab hamein dekhte hain,
Hum Ghabraakar ankhen jhuka leite hain,
Kaun milaaye unn ankhon se ankhen,
Suna hai wo ankho se apna bana leite hai
"

**EDITED**

Beautiful episode....more than usual Maaneet Dose Mila...Dil Khush kar diya CV's ne....

Character consistency flawless....Both Maan and Geet remained intact exactly the way it would be expected after the Hospital Drama
Geet has truly grown in this relationship with Maan, as she is able to sense his uneasiness and that some thing was eating him up alive...and duly credits Maan for her groW*H, her ability to read his eyes....

Maybe, coz it was the first day leading to the dream Wedding or shud i say dramatic wedding the fun element was nice....may be they would be still more to relish on from tomorrow๐Ÿ˜‰

The small small parts by ADI,PINKY,ROMEO,PANDEY JI and MANISH was totally cool....Looks lik more is coming our way from these 5

Yeh Taasha kaunsi family se hai.....I tried to categorize her under the Chameleon Family...But the rate with which she changes her color makes me wonder would it be apt to put her there...๐Ÿ˜ก

I said this yesterday and telling again....these guys are Masters at creating sets/ambiance....The sangeet Hall was Fab....Totally Dreamy๐Ÿ˜‰

Ani needs to be more involved in her role...Her expressions are to blank for the audience and too readable for Arjun....

I know Geet has fainted quite a few times but i felt that Maan's Dialogues today regarding how helpless he felt when he saw her faint was a Closure to the Airport Seq where Geet faints and Dev walks away with NT with a smirk plastered on his face....
And
Geet telling him guzre hue baton ko bhool jao maybe a closure to her past.....But since articles were published saying that Dev still has a part tpo play which would be aired at the time of Maaneet wedding...I doubt if it complete closure ๐Ÿ˜•

All in all a fun Episode with the right emotions kept intact by each and every character....๐Ÿ˜Š

hey viji!!!!....lovely gake girl!!!!!.....welll said.....n alll da aspects were covered!!!!...n i tooo agreee dat CVs really knw how to create a wonderful.....dreamy....magical set 4 every occasion in da show!!!!!...just da whole setting was soooo dreamy!!!!
Silentsoul thumbnail

Hey Guys...

Maine apna Take Likha hai on Page 1 and also updated it on page 10
๐Ÿ˜Š

viji tu mujhe ignore kerne lagi hai๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

And

Excellent take Viju....and I too love the way Geet can read Maan's eyes....but i think Geet has always been attuned to Maan...everything about him.....she reads him like a book...and with each passing day, woh is kitaab ki HIFZ kar rahi hain!!!

Hall Bol Geet....love you too!!!

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
main toh chali padhne .. tu bhi mera padhle in the meanwhile on page 2 ... and by now i dont need to tell you baby .. i am here ...

Hey Guys...

Maine apna Take Likha hai on Page 1 and also updated it on page 10
๐Ÿ˜Š

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
okie all gtg gdnite
love u all
hit 100 pages okie byeeeeee miss me
hope kal sab ho yahan
muni and shivu
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
guys maine apna take page 2 pe update kia hai .... do read it ...
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

hey guys ... main aa gayi ... kaise hai sab ... aaj fir se thread ko 100 page ki bulandi tak pahuchana hai ...

Hi Nihu!!!!!!!!!!!!!
imraana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ preet...hey preet...wat if tasha dances on sheila ki jawani?????...just a tht!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
@ kuls.....i will inshallah go 2 bombay very soon  i guess...will surely let u knw wen ok????