Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Vote 4 Viren(Most Loving Husband):Warning PG3 (Page 2)

salunie Groupbie
salunie
salunie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajole

Originally posted by salunie

Are you a nut? Its sounds like you are going crazy not Nivi; couldn't tell the different between good and bad!! Now I know why you people r liking Viren so much you are using Nivi to get Viren popular. LOLLOLThink before you act. Dreaming is good but you have to go and grab it indoor to success in this white world. Never give up your man for someone else. Learn from it girls!! Viren is not a good husband to Nivi so far!! Give the credit to someone else on Star plus.Smile

Please do not bash other members on the forum. The writer of the thread just posted the link on this forum, not like she forced someone or manipulated someone to vote for Viren. And without any doubts, Viren has been a great husband - someone who has patience and trusts his wife even if the situations are against all odds. Embarrassed Talking about using Nivi to make Viren popular, that's not true either! I'm sorry if u're hurt or something, but we are all hard core fans of Viren, hope you understand :)

I am not and I don't like bashing any one. She is the last person on this from I bash. I am very sorry if you feel that way. Just because you like the life or look of a performer doesn't mean that performer is a good actorLOL.  I do like Virens acting on this show but I disagree with u  him being the best husband for NiviShocked. Voting for a performer plays a major role in his life. If you misinterpreting it can down fall on that person as well as other performers if this voting is valid. If you r kidding about this voting I am sorry!Big smile

Oh well, I thought u were bashing cuz u went like whether she was a nut (lol) Maybe I'm not that used to that sort of expressions on the forum, sorry. Hahha, actually even I'm not sure whether those polls are taken seriously as they are put on a daily basis. But think about it, we have to choose from Ishaan, Viren and Vasaanth, I'd definitely go for Viren. Btw, I'm not attracted to the performer's looks but rather the character. So for me it's viren's character that mesmerizes me the most :)

Edited by salunie - 07 January 2011 at 9:00am

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Viren  is the best and he rockss....
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
@salunie just no need 2 argue wid tjose persons who dn't know who is called as a gd n lovelyy husband . We all know wht a greatt n such a gd husband Viren is .  A Husband who doesn't get mum infront of his family n supports only truth . A Husband who lovess his wife more then himself , A husband for whom his life starts frm his wife n it ends on his wife . A Husband who keeps fast for his wife wout leeting her know .So if after all this also if any1 says tht Viren is nt a lovelyy n best husband then god knows who cn it b ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

salunieaashiluvskinny

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Viren is leading!!! 
KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Viren is the best no matter some says. It's half 12 am I'm on my dads iPhone jus for my jaan mera viren aka kinshuk
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@salunie just no need 2 argue wid tjose persons who dn't know who is called as a gd n lovelyy husband . We all know wht a greatt n such a gd husband Viren is .  A Husband who doesn't get mum infront of his family n supports only truth . A Husband who lovess his wife more then himself , A husband for whom his life starts frm his wife n it ends on his wife . A Husband who keeps fast for his wife wout leeting her know .So if after all this also if any1 says tht Viren is nt a lovelyy n best husband then god knows who cn it b ?
 i so agree with u yaar 
 i was going to say the something to her that don't argue with some one who dose not know how is real actor(sorry if i said something wrong)
 i know vrien looks the best and i just want say he is amazing actor too yaar 
 he is the best husband i seen yet , how he understand her and trust ans support he gave nivi .
 how he cares for her  , just love it yaar 
he is the best husband yaar 

i am sorry if i said something wrong yaar
   i don't wane be commenting something bad so sorry again. 
ash66 Groupbie
ash66
ash66

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Are you a nut? Its sounds like you are going crazy not Nivi; couldn't tell the different between good and bad!! Now I know why you people r liking Viren so much you are using Nivi to get Viren popular. LOLLOLThink before you act. Dreaming is good but you have to go and grab it indoor to success in this white world. Never give up your man for someone else. Learn from it girls!! Viren is not a good husband to Nivi so far!! Give the credit to someone else on Star plus.Smile

@Kajole

This CCBM forum used to be a good one. It had a unity among all fans. Now it's nothing but anti Sid. I used come often and have chat with the fans. Ever since Virens entry its Viren-Nivi forms not CCBM. They don't care about the content of the story all they like to do is romancing with Viren. I can understand hindiā€¦ not fluently so I come and look at the update on and off. You can subscribe star plus they have subtitle on it but in US story is one week behind. Lot these pools are not real the fans R making it up. In India they know ladies have this discussion form but they R not stupid enough to lesson all their comments and opinions. They have better things to do. Don't buy anyone's comments write what u like to write it's your opinion about the story. You have every wright as much us they do.lol.LOL I hope this help.

Good night.

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash66

@Kajole

This CCBM forum used to be a good one. It had a unity among all fans. Now it's nothing but anti Sid. I used come often and have chat with the fans. Ever since Virens entry its Viren-Nivi forms not CCBM. They don't care about the content of the story all they like to do is romancing with Viren. I can understand hindi' not fluently so I come and look at the update on and off. You can subscribe star plus they have subtitle on it but in US story is one week behind. Lot these pools are not real the fans R making it up. In India they know ladies have this discussion form but they R not stupid enough to lesson all their comments and opinions. They have better things to do. Don't buy anyone's comments write what u like to write it's your opinion about the story. You have every wright as much us they do.lol.LOL I hope this help.

Good night.

Yes she has a right to state an opinion, but there are ways to say them. We all care about the content of the story. Just because we like the pair that does not make us NUTS. Before Viren entry the story was boring. After his entry and his intriguing character the story has taken a turn. The thing is the pair has created a magic which you cannot deny. About being anti Sid, he has done things which everyone does not like. When Viren will do somthing bad we will be the 1st one to become anti about him. You cannot be bilnd about a character. By the way I am Nivi fan.I hope you dont take this as wrong way.

Go to top