Vote 4 Viren(Most Loving Husband):Warning PG3

SanihaKaKinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
SanihaKaKinshuk
SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Guyz We Have to Make Viren Win..He has less Votes
Start NOW

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCFaizuuNivRenKinshukKiDewaniRahmSofnamoniluvskinshukP.Kamaljit.SeanKinSanj

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Jaan He is leading . He is at 73%

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

SanihaKaKinshuk
SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Yup babes pehle he wasnt abhi i posted  thsi link to our VSL page n see teh result hehe
kajole Newbie
kajole
kajole

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Are you a nut? Its sounds like you are going crazy not Nivi; couldn't tell the different between good and bad!! Now I know why you people r liking Viren so much you are using Nivi to get Viren popular. LOLLOLThink before you act. Dreaming is good but you have to go and grab it indoor to success in this white world. Never give up your man for someone else. Learn from it girls!! Viren is not a good husband to Nivi so far!! Give the credit to someone else on Star plus.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash66

SanihaKaKinshuk
SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
No ways Viren Rocks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KinshukKiDewaniVirMan_ArShi

salunie Groupbie
salunie
salunie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajole

Are you a nut? Its sounds like you are going crazy not Nivi; couldn't tell the different between good and bad!! Now I know why you people r liking Viren so much you are using Nivi to get Viren popular. LOLLOLThink before you act. Dreaming is good but you have to go and grab it indoor to success in this white world. Never give up your man for someone else. Learn from it girls!! Viren is not a good husband to Nivi so far!! Give the credit to someone else on Star plus.Smile

Please do not bash other members on the forum. The writer of the thread just posted the link on this forum, not like she forced someone or manipulated someone to vote for Viren. And without any doubts, Viren has been a great husband - someone who has patience and trusts his wife even if the situations are against all odds. Embarrassed Talking about using Nivi to make Viren popular, that's not true either! I'm sorry if u're hurt or something, but we are all hard core fans of Viren, hope you understand :)
kajole Newbie
kajole
kajole

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salunie

Originally posted by kajole

Please do not bash other members on the forum. The writer of the thread just posted the link on this forum, not like she forced someone or manipulated someone to vote for Viren. And without any doubts, Viren has been a great husband - someone who has patience and trusts his wife even if the situations are against all odds. Embarrassed Talking about using Nivi to make Viren popular, that's not true either! I'm sorry if u're hurt or something, but we are all hard core fans of Viren, hope you understand :)

I am not and I don't like bashing any one. She is the last person on this from I bash. I am very sorry if you feel that way. Just because you like the life or look of a performer doesn't mean that performer is a good actorLOL.  I do like Virens acting on this show but I disagree with u  him being the best husband for NiviShocked. Voting for a performer plays a major role in his life. If you misinterpreting it can down fall on that person as well as other performers if this voting is valid. If you r kidding about this voting I am sorry!Big smile

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Viren is leading by 78%!!!!

Go to top