Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

New TB Article:Geet & Maan's Sangeet ceremony begins (Page 7)

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by maneet1985

we are incredibles dear LOL besides great minds (ours and CV's) think alike Wink
can the CVs also think some other thots that are running thru our brains..............Wink
uhhhhhh no.. when it comes to those other thoughts CV's are deaf, dumb and blind LOLLOL

cant wait.. geet dancing on sheila ki jawani with maan... what will maan do dance or drool!!!
definitely drool LOL he wont know what hit him.. seeing his Geet dancing specially to the part 'im too sexy for u' ROFL

naughty ixu.very naughty......but me luvving itWinkWinkWink

proud to be naughty LOL i know u would

couldnt agree with u more...
btw aren't bachelors parties supposed to be all guys thing Confused
......i thot so too.but recently my best frnd got marroied and they had their bachelors together.actually that doesnt make sense now does it??????????..ConfusedConfusedConfused
yup it doesnt...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudiLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ix2u]
@deepti: thanx evil twin...

hey u forgetting mee......CryCry
will never forget u except just this once ROFL

@aash: now u have put Maan stripping on my mind... and thats all im seeing Embarrassed

koi gal nahi balike..................acchi acchi batein hi sochni chahiye..............Wink
i always think happy thougts especially about Maneet... but this x-rated one of Maan stripping is kind of distracting u know... my sister is looking at me as if i have gone psycho... im sitting here with a goofy expression on my face, lost in space LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dewdropred]
@aash

yeah may tht can be 1 reason ... as she said in her interviews tht she likes tht song ... i guess i have to do tht mute the song as i don't want to miss geet ...
thats why me thinking geet will be the one dancing  Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

& whn the song comes ... & i guess u have to watch it on UT ... other wise ur mom will def kill u ...
......are yaar just pray my moommy dearest is busy somewhere else..........i dont wanna miss this.....CryCryCryCry

& whnever these 2 songs come  i just change the channel ... don't like it at all ... probably this will b the first song ... which i may not like in geet ...

wht happnd with tht munni song ... i don't know wht fiasco u r talking abt
are tu bhool gayi??? she-who-shall-not-be-named(am i allowed to take her name here??) was gonna perform on this no for maaneets engagement party b4 GURU fell ill...........rem??????CryCryCryCryCryCry

dewdropred

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Friends instead of commenting here..go and comment in the main articleEmbarrassed..we need to make sure that this article gets maximum views and commentsApprove

Toh chlao kaam pe lag jaoROFL

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
@aash

& whn the song comes ... & i guess u have to watch it on UT ... other wise ur mom will def kill u ...
......are yaar just pray my moommy dearest is busy somewhere else..........i dont wanna miss this.....CryCryCryCry

mommy sae bachke rehna ... warna ... i guess .. u have to mute ur TV while watching ...LOLur idea only wht u gave me ...& sing dil ke armaan aasunon main beh gaye ...LOL

are tu bhool gayi??? she-who-shall-not-be-named(am i allowed to take her name here??) was gonna perform on this no for maaneets engagement party b4 GURU fell ill...........rem??????CryCryCryCryCryCry 

oh this was tht song she was supposed to do ... didnot know tht though

Loquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=dewdropred]
@aash

yeah may tht can be 1 reason ... as she said in her interviews tht she likes tht song ... i guess i have to do tht mute the song as i don't want to miss geet ...
thats why me thinking geet will be the one dancing  Big smile
really hope she does dance... would love to see her dancing to this song...

......are yaar just pray my moommy dearest is busy somewhere else..........i dont wanna miss this.....Cry
 one of the reasons i hate watching on TV...

& whnever these 2 songs come  i just change the channel ... don't like it at all ... probably this will b the first song ... which i may not like in geet ...

wht happnd with tht munni song ... i don't know wht fiasco u r talking abt
are tu bhool gayi??? she-who-shall-not-be-named(am i allowed to take her name here??) was gonna perform on this no for maaneets engagement party b4 GURU fell ill...........rem??????Cry
really, i didnt know that... wow.. and that created problems???

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged

@jyoti06

yes boss ...like u say ...Thumbs Up

Loquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@aash

......are yaar just pray my moommy dearest is busy somewhere else..........i dont wanna miss this.....Cry

mommy sae bachke rehna ... warna ... i guess .. u have to mute ur TV while watching ...LOLur idea only wht u gave me ...& sing dil ke armaan aasunon main beh gaye ...LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top