CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EP 688 : Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz-VI (8-Jan-2011) (Page 22)

Tanza Goldie
Tanza
Tanza

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
exactly......its like FW is a puppet of sony's hands, Actors and We are puppets of FW's hands!

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Ok I wanted to speak my heart out !!! I've been too depressed by all this !!! They might be stupid and nonsensical but the bottom line is that I've been affected by all this !!

I don't even care about the side khooni story !!! What it was I don't even remember but the AKAKR part made me cry from the beginning in yesterday's episode !!! Firstly ACP sir (Though in positive sense) asking Abhijeet to stay out from the case !! The eagerness in Abhi sir's eyes made me go Unhappy then he getting desperate to take medicines !! Then to add to it  was ACP sir talking to him strictly and asking him to stay out !!

Then came the scene where Abhi sir was there on the sofa covering his face !!! ACP-Daya coming to meet him and he asks them to go away !! It was too much to take !!!

Then came the last scene !!! It was the most emotional torturous thingy !!! From  ACP giving justification for asking him to stay out followed by the ghut ghut dialogue then to the 'bhai' dialogue and finally the tear drop !!! I was crying throughout !!! I was already going to many emotional thing throughout the day and to add to it was this !!! I've lost my sleep !!! After a long time i was crying so badly watching CID !! I couldn't sleep and the excitement of completing a week after the meet has vanished !!!

I'm just sad !! I don't want this !! I don't want to loose my Abhijeet sir !! I want smiles back on CID !!! I want my trio together not against each other !! I want this not to be a drama !! I want Daya sir struggling to save his friend from all this !!! I just want my CID back !!
Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

instead, they could have just made a 2hour special on AKA, with full focus, a proper script and made it like Behrupiya. Just think of Behrupiya embedded within khooni stories. It'll be YUCK.

I wonder where did they get the idea of a series. It is worst as ever. their first attempt AC made them think that this idea works. But it was boring and worth nothing for the loyal fans. In case of attracting new viewers on  to the TV screen, it may be applicable. but it will never work for us. For making the series useful they are adding so much emotional scenes and ideas in to the plot. In behrupiya times, they weren't used to the idea of seies and thus it is free from disasters. I guess those days will never come  back. we lost the charm of watching something sensational, since it will be enriched with khooni stories and shower of blood.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TV

DemonStar IF-Sizzlerz
DemonStar
DemonStar

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
What to say. The khooni story was quite poor and had many flaws, how on Earth could the doctors not know if the guy was faking a coma? If he bribed them, they should've explicitly shown that. Once it's said that he received the injury due to an accident, and next, it's the culprits who knocked him out. I did like that Freddy sir was given a more prominent and serious role in the episode, that was great to see. But the plot was predictable and nothing special, I wish they concentrated fully on AKAKR if that's what they want the theme of the series to be. This parallel case idea only seems to be an excuse to extend the duration of the series.

Coming to that, I could only think of one thing as I watched all that drama - the depths to which the creatives will go to fetch TRPs. I'm not against emotional episodes, but at least in the old episodes they did it well and stayed true to the characters. While our trio's performances were mindblowing, I can't think that Abhijeet will just resign like that without confiding in his close team mates (especially Daya sir), or that ACP sir will be so quick to ask him to go without pressing on about what's the problem. Kept waiting, but nothing happens. I wonder whether B.P Singh sir watches these episodes, and sees what they're doing with the wonderful characters he created. Can only pray that they give the AKAKR series a proper ending at least.

Edited by DemonStar - 09 January 2011 at 12:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmiLadyMeringuevisrom

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
He Bhagwan!!!! Abhi sir ne resign kar diya!!!!! Koi sambhaalo mujhe!!!! Main paagal ho jaaoongi!!!!! CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry I HATE YOU FW!!!!!!
subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
The parallel story was not impressive..Unhappyand Abhijeet sir resigning from CIDUnhappy..The trio  was good and so was Freddy.Don't know what more twists they are  ready to introduce in this series.The last scene where Daya sir refers to Abhijeet sir as his brother and asks him not to leave CID was an emotional scene...
away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
It's shocking to see ACP & Daya not forcing Abhijeet to mend his problem & come back to CID. ACP was standing silently & watching all this drama. What direction!!!!!!!!!  Clap Angry

Edited by Saadrita - 09 January 2011 at 3:01am

LadyMeringue

_MistleToe_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

LadyMeringue

Go to top