CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EP 688 : Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz-VI (8-Jan-2011) (Page 20)

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
A  miserable, teary start to the year. They've been just making us upset and more upset.

Can't they see that over the years the episodes which we want to see again and again are the ones which make us smile and not cry?

Given a choice, I would love to see a repeat of Man on the bus, Khoon Ki Holi and Puzzling Suicides rather than Behrupiya.

The last 2-3 months FW has just been making us cry. First Abhijeet in Jail, then Daya Shaadi(naatak Angry), Tasha dying Ouch and now this extended torture. Abhijeet in Jail made us feel all the more upset because the Adalat part really really rocked making us wonder why the CID part was lacklusture.

Please listen to our prayers.....don't try to get TRPs by making us cry. Very soon we'll all quit if you keep torturing our trio. We want them to keep smiling, not like this.

m_kal2011 IF-Sizzlerz
m_kal2011
m_kal2011

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Again promotion of a new show in CID and this time Surekha Sikri informed CID about murder without being asked, so it  was easy for CID to catch her.
Even in this parallel story lots of loopholes.
(i) Why did Nupur take the risk to talk to Umang about the murder when there is a cc camera on for 24 hours?
(ii) How  the doctors were unaware of their patient's condition?
Better not to write about other loopholes.
And about the main series, why on earth Abhijeet not telling Daya and ACP anything about his treatment? Why? Not even to Daya, who has saved his life before? Why FW, why? Why are u ruining all the characters?
If u can't make a series well, don't make series at all, but stop this emotional atyachar, it is becoming too much for us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanza

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Surekha sikri and the promo was absolutely trashy and cheap. We have worse things to think about and FW wants to include this nonsense? I hated it. 

In the end, nothing remains in memory except duo's faces. I just can't take it.

At least I am hoping Dayanand Sir will make me smile tomorrow in JDJ. That's the only silver liming in the cloud. But that doesn't change what is happening to my dear Daya and Abhijeet in CID.

I don't even want to see Aditya sir in highway or Man on the bus scene. The moment I see them, I am being reminded of duo's sad faces. I may take a BIG break from CID this week like i did during the 'Daya ki shaadi' week. I don't want to see any CID now. Disapprove

This whole week is going to be another sleepless, starvation week for me like Aug 14-Aug 21 2009.
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
My eyes became moist when I saw Abhijeet being kept out of investigation and how it must have felt to be 'left out' and 'lonely'. More than that 'bhai' dialogue, that scene hurt.....Daya was about to tell him something, ACP stopped him, Abhijeet saw that and his expression was Clap

He came back to the bureau and everyone was sort of avoiding him and ACP asked him to go away. How he would have felt and how well Aditya sir has shown that expression!!! PERFECT. I could feel it....I felt as if my friends were abandoning me.

Why do you act so well Aditya sir???? Embarrassed

(I will give you all a party if this is not a drama, Ok???)

Edited by visrom - 08 January 2011 at 10:16pm
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Cry Cry

I paid no attention on thr khooni story! The 1st bureau scene was enough to make me go   Cry... And aftr that i was hardly interestd in the khoon! Everytime i saw Abhijeet....   Cry Cry

The moment I saw Maa Exchange thingy.. I turned my face to the other side... Put the TV on 0 volume! I dont know whT she said... AngryI dont want to talk about it yaar...!!!!
Tanza Goldie
Tanza
Tanza

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Arre same here Shaggy! I usually dont talk while watching CID, I silently eat everything FW feeds us.......but yesterday that maa exchange scene made me go Angry I guess I said three times-'valo! ekhon maa exchange promote koro case chere!'.....or like 'CID nijera case solve korte parena, bairer manush eshe kore die jay'....'ki faltu promoting shuru korechhe'
I was so angry and went outta my mind!
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Shag....I think you know how I felt when that promo came. Angry Dead

Edited by visrom - 08 January 2011 at 10:34pm
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Still you said something Tanza di! I was too upset to even listen to the crap! Cry

Go to top