CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EP 688 : Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz-VI (8-Jan-2011) (Page 19)

away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
CIID was once a show that had no emotional baggage attached to it. Each day had a new story. There was never any need of dragging anything. Dedicated & intelligent officers would come up with interesting techniques, sometimes they had funny conversations among themselves to ease the tension.
All this is hard to believe now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStardebayonastonishLadyMeringueNandiniRaizadaa

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saadrita

CIID was once a show that had no emotional baggage attached to it. Each day had a new story. There was never any need of dragging anything. Dedicated & intelligent officers would come up with interesting techniques, sometimes they had funny conversations among themselves to ease the tension.
All this is hard to believe now.

I remember a song...can dedicate it to ur lines
jaane kahaan gaye woh din...
kehthe the teri raah mein nazaron ko hum bhichaayenge...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVNandiniRaizadaa

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

I am actually quite enjoying the show. Waiting for next week's episode where Abhijit will fight against CID and Acp with team will protect themselves from Abhijit. 

Love to see such roller coaster episodes. 

away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Nice to know that you are taking recourse to music therapy to tackle this shock Astonish. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astonish

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
My head is aching and I am worried. Am tired and now lost sleep too. Feeling so so bad...leaving now.
Tanza Goldie
Tanza
Tanza

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Ok things are turning out to be CID centric, not episode centric. we should move on to series thread/chat thread.
Nor if FW is here and see's this episode thread is so popular, they'll be so proud of themselves and will get encouraged in doing so again in near future!LOL
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCry CryCryCryCry CryCryCryCry CryCryCryCry CryCryCryCry

Its a torture !! Seems like the article was correct initially !! It seems to be a 8 week series !! Not 8 episodes !!

CryCryCryCry CryCryCryCry CryCryCryCry CryCryCryCry CryCryCryCry CryCry

I cant bear this !!! I know end mein sab theek hoga.. and me too have a feeling its not all DRAMA this time. But still... still my fears and my sadness is nothing less... I cant take that last teardrop !! I cant !!

Cry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCry

That scene where Abhi was sleeping at his home all alone... That was enough for me to start crying.. Before that, the two bureau scenes too were .....

ACP's dialogue at Abhi's house - "Bete se bhi jyaada maanta hoon" I was like -"Thats my ACP !! " But Daya walking out in frustation...

The last scene.. I dont wanna speak about it !! The "Bhai" dialogue... BUT BUT BUT followed by the teardrop !!! It was all way beyond my limits !! Had to break off and I did. !! Couldnt control anymore !! I have been online for so long now..but commented now !! I am not in a mood to talk, sleep, discuss, criticise, anything !!! I am simply sad ...upset..and mad !!!

WHY is my TRIO so good? Why do I have to ove them so much !!? Why does Abhi sir need to go through this ?? Why my TRIO being so badly tortured mentally ?? !!

Next week I am going to be missing the episode.. !!! ANd that adds to my misery !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqrab.away_from_TV

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Very bad episode. So many loopholes in this episode, the list is endless. How can a man pretend to be in a coma without the doctors knowing it? There were a few other loopholes…but they could be looked over for the sake of the episode, I guess.IDK why they were looking for an alternative approach to the murderConfused I mean, wasn't he in coma because his head was injured? An child could reason that the murder was therefore, done by water going into his lungs….total waste of time in the forensics there. Did that doctor call ACP 'DCP'? LOL Oh well, he does deserve a promotion after all these yearsLOL

They have ruined Abhijit Sir's character.  Why would he not confide in his best friend and his boss, who has also been like a father to him for 14 years? Speaking of ruining characters, ACP Sir ka bhi satyanash kar diya! He would never stop his senior inspector from entering the bureau! What did he mean by 'Bina batae bureau mein ghus aaye?' What has Abhijit Sir done? But Daya Sir's friendship and understanding really blossoms in this episode, he sympathizes, no, empathizes with his dear friend and what he's going throughClap But Daya Sir wasn't much to be seen todayDisapprove

Freddy was brilliant today, absolutely awesome, I am glad that he is given some serious scope nowadaysBig smile  Vivek was good…I felt he was better yesterday.

Sachin was everywhere, gosh, why is FW doing this? But he is actually showing some improvement nowadays. Kaajal was alright…

The last scene makes me sick. Don't even wanna talk about it. Screw CID, screw BP Singh, screw the trio, screw everyone related to the show.

Go to top