Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Its almost took 2 years to make Vivek and Fredie investigating along with each other in some place. It was last seen in 2009 at beginning of the year. 

Mostly Abhijit and Daya are vanished from the scenes. I think they would forfeit their absence in next week giving a rock solid performance by individual. Oh, next week is the last two days of this series. 

So we can say it Decisive week . 

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CID_HD

Its almost took 2 years to make Vivek and Fredie investigating along with each other in some place. It was last seen in 2009 at beginning of the year. 

Mostly Abhijit and Daya are vanished from the scenes. I think they would forfeit their absence in next week giving a rock solid performance by individual. Oh, next week is the last two days of this series. 

So we can say it Decisive week . 

but the pace with which AKAKR is going..will next week be the last week??
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Cant we protest against this treetment on Sony website!

They have a comments section I believe
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont think next week will be the concluding week for this series....they will have to go at superfast speed to show abhi's transition into a villain and then reverting back to being good old senior inspector abhijeet.....πŸ˜• 
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This track is going abnormal. Are they aware of what they are doing? It wasn't like playing with team members as in ac7 and make them came out of ashes. It is about our trio...those guys we know for years and we can feel a slight change in their move.

This is not fair....this is not the way for calling the past back ...and this i not the way for Abhijit to behave. This is not our trio we know.

Fw please think again...dont be funny...we are not kids to watch another drama.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Deepika he will revert back naπŸ˜•
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arey yaar.. picture abhi baaki hai mere dost...
there is still a scene... abhi sir shooting ACP
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah FW's new trick is replacing Herpis Doongara by Sr Inspector Abhijeet as the villain. Earlier the victim was CID. This time it's the audience.
It's so upsetting!!!!!!!!!!!
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@nandini no use they don't read comments !!

First of all this episode gave me a duo moment I can never forget but in the other hand it came this way !!! The tear drop was too much to take !!! I'm crying !!! Literally !!
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys guys come on! You're getting too much upset! if FW's intention was to do so, they've completely succeeded then!
There can be four things
1. At the end CID will catch a criminal, and take Abhi back to CID, without giving any explanation of why the headache occured, why he saw such things
2. They can say, it was all a drama to catch the criminal (If they know who the criminal is, why not go and catch them now? why the fake emotional scenes to do then?)
3. The criminal can succeed in making CID understand that Abhi's against them, so they never take Abhi back (but that's not possible, because FW wont get TRPs that way!)
4. The 4th way is what we can't think about! This is possibly something totally out of explanation.....and this has the most possibility to happen to us!