EP 688 : Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz-VI (8-Jan-2011) - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
FW you have got what you wanted .ab hamen baksh do

If I were Daya I would have given a hard slap and dragged him to a hospital. 😭

Good night everyone....no sleep for me tonight.😭 

Kya karen? Can't even share my sorrow with anyone at home....only you all can understand. 😭

Sorry for venting out.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
c'mon...if it is a drama then better we suicide. Or else what, I cant sleep tonght....all those scenes are firing on me.
Two slaps and a proper hospital
Sorry for the slap word but that is what h deserves Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago
Because of that hard slap he will be violent again yaar. He is not in his 'hosh'. He is acting as someone else. And he is now against CID.
will this series end next week?i have my doubts....and ya,why are daya and acp not physically forcing him to get admitted to a hospital,why are they being so stagnant...instead of shedding tears do something practical yaar....😲
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

Because of that hard slap he will be violent again yaar. He is not in his 'hosh'. He is acting as someone else. And he is now against CID.
No  Chinnu, Daya could have at least tried.....I feel like walking into the TV and doing the honours. Honestly, if it were one of my friends, I would have done it.
Originally posted by visrom

If I were Daya I would have given a hard slap and dragged him to a hospital. 😭

why cant FW understand.... gave a 13 saal se dialogu ending with a bhai... and ho gaya
😡
That is why he needs a hospital

And we should storm sony website with comments
No Daya sir is a true friend and FW cant change that