Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

DOTW: The Onset of something New (Page 4)

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VladDracula

In Ekta Kapoor's shows anything can happen but what i feel since i have watched the show from its 1st episode till today is Misha Shaurya angle is fine but another negative Raichand is a huge faliure on part of the creative team i mean this is where Indian tv shows fail they slide away from some original concept only to increase trp's or to increase length the show.Already abhay's parents are negative enough thre is no need to add one more Raichand,Creative team please imagine if Hollywood decided to add two Dracula's in one Dracula  movie do you think the movie would have become a booming sucess I can tell you this the movie would fall flat on its face on day 1.

I agree with u on that. In indian shows, there are always more antagonists & villains than positive characters. I don't mind another Raichand as long as he doesn't go all out to be negative & ruin Abhay-Piya's relationship.

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
ya, they were handling the raichands quite good. but a' new evil raichand 'seems, is really going to spoil some part of the story.
it was really not needed to introduce. 
Too many chars will be difficult to handle and may ruin the show.Cry
VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Come on guys we have a population of over 1 billion people perhaps we head to 2 billion in the near future so getting one or two actors extra in a show ain't a big deal only after these two entries the show will bomb like any other show which became no 1 on launch and became no 1 million after just 50 odd episodes.

Edited by VladDracula - 08 January 2011 at 12:40pm
FalguniJain Senior Member
FalguniJain
FalguniJain

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
hey people...i have two questions:

1. Is gautam gulati gonna be the other raichand guy...n abhay's bro?
2. Isn't Siddhart the guy in remix?

FalguniJain Senior Member
FalguniJain
FalguniJain

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged

BTW..this new evil brother entry...is reminding me of VD a little bit.

FYI, I don't watch VD (only saw a few episodes) and love PKYEK very much!! Smile

Edited by FalguniJain - 12 January 2011 at 2:12am
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Well is it too late in the day to answer this question, I am not sure.

But nevertheless, my few inputs:

Mishkoo and Shaurya - well too early to comment. i actually didnt like the first scene where he stripped off - was just not required. But the way he spoke, if he is anything like Mishoo herslef, fun loving, funky, enjoying life to the hilt and all that - i guess we will have some amzing moments and would love to watch them.

Abhay's negative brother - abhi yeh kahan se paida hogaya. Kab bada hua, kis yug mein kiska khoon pi raha tha - good terribly irritating and confusing. I will not comment till i see his entry and the way the track unfolds for he could be the ultimate force to make Abhay confess his love for Pia.

I dont mind parallel love stories at all as long as it does not take off in such a way that the original plot itself goes missing.  guess Misha's love track has started much before Pia and Abhay has and it will go full swing. Abhay and Pia acoordng to me will take quite sometime for it go on track from both sides especially Abhay.

abhay's parents are not negative accoridng to me. they are doing what they should and warn Abhay in his own interest. A negative raichand - hmm i would want to see how Chand and Haseena react to him and Abhay.
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Seems everybody did a lot of 'discussing' this time. Thanks for participating, people. Approve
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
falguni ya he was arjun in remix!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index