Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

DOTW: The Onset of something New (Page 3)

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I think the entry of too many characters are going to overshadow and kill Abhiya Romance. I hope the entry of Abhay's character happens only after Piya finds the truth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I think the entry of too many characters are going to overshadow and kill Abhiya Romance. I hope the entry of Abhay's character happens only after Piya finds the truth.

@blue: Agreed. And that will kill the show for me. I hope Ekta handles everything properly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie-nautankidollz-

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@blue: Agreed. And that will kill the show for me. I hope Ekta handles everything properly.
but ekta's like that her shows that strat of at great note r destroyed mid way
like kis des , or kavyaanjaliOuchi am afraid for pkyek now
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly18

Well, there's a reason why I've always stopped watching her shows mid way. KMH was an exception. But rest everything I stopped mid way, not that I followed many of her shows but still. Anyhow, her shows do get destroyed mid way but come on, PKYEK is not even 3 months old! How can she do this??Ouch Abhay's evil brother, I don't know what he'll bring with him. Well, whatever it is, no AbhIya, no PKYEK for me. Period!

Edited by Chill_Out - 07 January 2011 at 10:53am
-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dolly18

Well, there's a reason why I've always stopped watching her shows mid way. KMH was an exception. But rest everything I stopped mid way, not that I followed many of her shows but still. Anyhow, her shows do get destroyed mid way but come on, PKYEK is not even 3 months old! How can she do this??Ouch Abhay's evil brother, I don't know what he'll bring with him. Well, whatever it is, no AbhIya, no PKYEK for me. Period!
agreed i have strarted loving the show hope she doesnt destroy i fo mee

.Jane..

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
In Ekta Kapoor's shows anything can happen but what i feel since i have watched the show from its 1st episode till today is Misha Shaurya angle is fine but another negative Raichand is a huge faliure on part of the creative team i mean this is where Indian tv shows fail they slide away from some original concept only to increase trp's or to increase length the show.Already abhay's parents are negative enough thre is no need to add one more Raichand,Creative team please imagine if Hollywood decided to add two Dracula's in one Dracula  movie do you think the movie would have become a booming sucess I can tell you this the movie would fall flat on its face on day 1.

thegameison

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Hi Kanky

Here is my take on the questions:

Would you like to have the Misha-Siddharth track run parellel and principal, obviously not prior to Abhay-Pia?
It will be good to see finally, Mr Right for Misha. She is such a lovable character and she deserves that. But I don't think the love will start very soon. Knowing Misha, it will really take some time for Mr Right to crack this nut. 

The track, definitely, shouldn't overshadow Abhiya track as they are the lead story.    

What exactly do you expect on the part of the negative Raichand coming?
No expectations from negative Raichand except he will be reason for Abhiya to get closerHeart. We have seen that Abhay's walls are easily broken when Pia is in trouble. So, I am hoping the negative Raichand will help further in that. Pia ke to bas ki baat nahi hai.

Otherwise, I haven't seen many episodes of Vampire Diaries so, can't say how this character turns out to be. 

thegameison

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Hi Kanky!

ok, to the 1st question: Definitely, i would love to see Misha in love. We've seen her funny and cool side, but now with a guy entering her life, i would like to see her warm side too..like falling in love, being awkward with a guy. The whole idea does sound awkward because Misha being Misha is such a tomboy, it is exciting. I do agree that they should get their own screen space, even though Abhay-Piya are the leads & their love story should not affect Abhay-Piya's love story.

To the 2nd question: with a negative brother coming...hmm, ok this is gonna sound like TVD but well, here's my thoughts. Even though i dont want anyone coming in between Abhay-Piya, i do have a feeling that he is somewhere connected with Mathili or will fall for Piya. Also, i think he is not exactly on good terms with Abhay. I mean Abhay has been all alone since the start of the show and if he really loved his brother, he would have mentioned him esp. when they are all in the same city! oh well, but no expectations, honestly. I'll just wait to see how the story unfolds...

I guess the entry of these 2 people will bring more excitement to the show. Also,Piya is on the verge of finding out what Abhay is, so the coming weeks would be a rollercoaster ride:)

thegameison

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index