Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

scusi mi baby..I STILL THINK THE WORLD IS CHANGINGπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so dat dictionary bit..sowie no can do..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well the news came as a blow for me..for obvious reasons !!!!!..rsa isnt  a part of d show..bt then wat d heck!..as naps made me understand priya shud be seen in diversity..shud work wid oders..this gulati dude..i have neither seen nor heard of..so hes as of late..an unknown entity for me to analyse amd comment upon..only on first look and reaction..he lukd kinda local..πŸ˜† pardon d word..bt yes the final appearence and the get up of the character wud make me decide!

as for karnic..dude hes hot..he was in remix too..and man..he was born to do negetive roles bcz he rocks at it..so the evil brother and hot bit..wud work soo well..hes blessed wid both hotness(amen!) and talent.and hes a performer..so being chandeena's son..he wud do a hats off job!πŸ‘πŸΌ

oh and also its gulati whos opposite misha and his name is shaurya..misha wud be soo much interesting to watch...bt its nt a new thing for me..since ashi yuvi n misha shaurya wud be somewhat the same

ohh and i soo dont want this guy to be a werewolf..hate to break it to u kiddo..bt taylor lautner doesnt happen twice! so d russet and physique..ya dnt want that to happenπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

ya dats all..

btw wanted ur take on d last dotw..wud have been fun!πŸ˜†
Edited by luv_wacko - 13 years ago
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Ya, read that. I thought you were clearing out your confusion butwhen I read closely, I realised it was your take!🀣

weell mein aksar logon ko confuse kiya karti hunπŸ˜†
thats me ya know

vaishu waiting for ur take girl
leeseunggilove thumbnail
vaishu done! nw u cn  read!
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Would you like to have the Misha-Siddharth track run parellel and principal, obviously not prior to Abhay-Pia?

well ya.want the MiYa track to run parallel to abhiya..wont be fair if its not..d final litmus test wud be done wen shaurya enters..its misha and shaurya n nt sid misha

What exactly do you expect on the part of the negative Raichand coming?

i expect an explosion of fury, fun, sarcasm nd lots of fun! bcz karnic is a pro at grey shade roles and he wud be a fantastic evil brother
i dnt want this to go d delena way(damon-elena)
Edited by luv_wacko - 13 years ago
loved the update vaishu muahhh

hmmmm hmmmm
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think the entry of too many characters are going to overshadow and kill Abhiya Romance. I hope the entry of Abhay's character happens only after Piya finds the truth.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

I think the entry of too many characters are going to overshadow and kill Abhiya Romance. I hope the entry of Abhay's character happens only after Piya finds the truth.

@blue: Agreed. And that will kill the show for me. I hope Ekta handles everything properly.

@blue: Agreed. And that will kill the show for me. I hope Ekta handles everything properly.

but ekta's like that her shows that strat of at great note r destroyed mid way
like kis des , or kavyaanjalii am afraid for pkyek now
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: dolly18

but ekta's like that her shows that strat of at great note r destroyed mid way
like kis des , or kavyaanjalii am afraid for pkyek now

Well, there's a reason why I've always stopped watching her shows mid way. KMH was an exception. But rest everything I stopped mid way, not that I followed many of her shows but still. Anyhow, her shows do get destroyed mid way but come on, PKYEK is not even 3 months old! How can she do this?? Abhay's evil brother, I don't know what he'll bring with him. Well, whatever it is, no AbhIya, no PKYEK for me. Period!
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago

Well, there's a reason why I've always stopped watching her shows mid way. KMH was an exception. But rest everything I stopped mid way, not that I followed many of her shows but still. Anyhow, her shows do get destroyed mid way but come on, PKYEK is not even 3 months old! How can she do this?? Abhay's evil brother, I don't know what he'll bring with him. Well, whatever it is, no AbhIya, no PKYEK for me. Period!

agreed i have strarted loving the show hope she doesnt destroy i fo mee