Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

DOTW: The Onset of something New

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Hullo, everybody. Smile

I initially thought I'd post this week's DOTW post watching tonight's episode but provided, my topic doesn't have anything to do with tonight's thing - am posting it now. Alrigthey, so Gautam Gulati and Siddharth Karnick's entries in the show are round the corner. Here's bit of my ananlysis and then of course, the discussion!

I won't make any predictions or say this is going to be 'inspired' from any of the foriegn vampire tales. And first thing's first, the choices they made are pretty good. Especially the negative brother - he's going to give both his heroic brother and the audience (only we girls watch such things, get what am angling at. :P) a tough time! And the other guy, if at all he's the werewolf here - he suits well, russet and muscles and all. Of course, it would be interesting to have Misha in love at last but, I don't have much hopes with this fellow. Although I am hopeful with the tracks, and thats so awefully rare, am never hopeful. :D

Okay. So, considering the very fact that Siddharth and another Raichand enter the show soon - there's gonna be loads in the name of change that would happen. There'd be fresh and new stuff happening, probably to the extreme. Either outright awesome or downright pathetic, that is. And having said that, I'd like all of you to come up and voice your opinion about this.

Would you like to have the Misha-Siddharth track run parellel and principal, obviously not prior to Abhay-Pia?

What exactly do you expect on the part of the negative Raichand coming?

I'm done. And erm, I appreciate all those you participated in my last discussion, and also who did not - it was a pain. Thanks bundles, anyways!  And the people who think the world is a changed place - I'd request them go through the dictionary and find the meaning the term 'never.' ;-)

Cheers,

Kankshita

Edited by -Kanky- - 07 January 2011 at 6:25am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfandeboocutemugPurpleRainozzyieleeseunggiloveRoarkpwincess kanzi0o.Leah.o0Aisha.-Mema-TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Lol! You're adorable Kanky! Sorry for not participating last time! It was a good discussion but I did not have any inputs to the ones already made.
For this one:

Res!

-Edited-

I will say that Gautam-Priya will make a good pair according to me. However, final verdict will be after I watching the two. I, however, am not too keen on Abhay's brother that, too, evil. Above all its a blooper, because Mr. Raichand clearly said in the introductory episodes that Abhay will be their only son. So why the sudden brother? I understand that they're vampires, none of them are blood related so Abhay can have an unplanned brother, nonetheless, I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to the track though, I like the actor.

Now coming to your questions;

Would you like to have the Misha-Siddharth track run parellel and principal, obviously not prior to Abhay-Pia

Well I will not at all mind a parallel love track for Misha. Rather, it'll be exciting provided Misha's character doesn't change after falling in love. I want her to be just as spunky and spirited as she is now. Nonetheless, this story is about AbhIya. As you said, this couple should not be overshadowed and their screen space should not be compromised under any circumstances.

What exactly do you expect on the part of the negative Raichand coming? 

I have no expectations. I'll have to wait and watch. I do smell trouble for Abhiya. Something tells me that he's going to be brought by Chandeena to keep Pia away from Abhay. And yes, knowing Ekta, I can totally trust her to put a fourth angle here: Abhay-Pia-Kabir-Siddharth. I can just hope and pray that Siddharth's character doesn't get attracted towards Pia and turn into some psychotic lover!

Conclusion: These two entries will add to the confusion of the show. We already have a Maithili angle waiting to be explored, not to mention Arnab finding out about his daughter, Pia uncovering the harsh truth of Abhay, Panchi and her job, Danish waiting to take revenge on Pia. With so many tracks already going on, the show will get too crowded but Gautam is needed because Misha deserves her own love story. However, Abhay's brother is uncalled for. Having said that, I think it'll be unfair on my part to get too judgmental about him without first seeing what he brings with him.

Edited by Chill_Out - 07 January 2011 at 6:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FalguniJainRitziethegameison

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
hey kanky awsom e thread
yaar will love to comment but piont is i dont know abt these new entries!!! who r these yaar??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--thegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly18

hey kanky awsom e thread
yaar will love to comment but piont is i dont know abt these new entries!!! who r these yaar??

Thanks. Smile

Here's the thing, Dolly. Though, I believe they are just two men. :D

www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8550-gautam-gulati-siddhant-karnick-in-pyaar-kii-ye-ek-kahaani.htm

--AROMAL---nautankidollz-

-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Originally posted by dolly18

hey kanky awsom e thread

Thanks. Smile

Here's the thing, Dolly. Though, I believe they are just two men. :D

www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8550-gautam-gulati-siddhant-karnick-in-pyaar-kii-ye-ek-kahaani.htm
i just read it...LOL
gosh what else to say that i am relived
hoping that gautam wont turn out to be a werewolf seriously .. i wanted kabir as jake ....

well thats a totally of topic discussion isnt it??
hmmm
cuming back to disc thread n answering the first question..

well i just totally enjoy abhay pia love story
also i totally enjoy mishkoo's chracter. she is senstous....
but when it cumes to prefrence!!! i seriously adore abhiya love story more.. this new guys .. gautam .. never liked him much so seriously i am not that exited abt his n mish's love story

--AROMAL--thegameison

-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
n the next question... hmm that will be intersting .. specially seing abhay's relation n interaction with that negative side of his already ajeeb family...
seriously would love to see that

--AROMAL--thegameison

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Updated my post above!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
neeti i really really liked ur conclusion.. hmmm it got me thinking

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index