Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS Jan 07: Angry Golden Boy is Bk,NHQ 1000000000% (Page 2)

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Thank you Sadhli! i was first not planning watch it today. but then, thought may be I should see Kokila in fury! Good I didnt miss the last part. Though I dont care for Kokila, Nazim was looking too good in the reaction shots for Urmila's taunts. Just dreamy! something good came out of this week atleast. The only redeeming factor for SNS right now is the through-the-roof-NHQ! 

thanx bee....
yup todays epi was another worth watching and for NDs its must......he was looking Too Hot and Ultimate Dreamy in each and every shot.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Thx for the update... Will definitely watch. Really appreciate ur quick updates! Hugs to u!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

durgeshwari Senior Member
durgeshwari
durgeshwari

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Jigar beta... hum car se poori family ko utaarke nahin poochte hai whether this is the correct destination or not?we usually confirm the same on the phone. i know the shot was added to show that ahem had also come here many times to meet anita but fake!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-.Verity.

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Sadhli......

finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Koki's back....... loved that scene the most........ Urmi you totally deserve it.............

simran15-tellyaddict-

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update.

Wow I just loved kokila at the end, loved how she perfectly displayed how cheap Urmi without breaking a sweat. Evil thought due to kinjal situation kokila would bow head in shame and not raise her voice on them, well as we can see that's not the case. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SangeetaHimaniCaramelxxsimran15-tellyaddict-

SangeetaHimani Groupbie
SangeetaHimani
SangeetaHimani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thanks for the awesome update.

Wow I just loved kokila at the end, loved how she perfectly displayed how cheap Urmi without breaking a sweat. Evil thought due to kinjal situation kokila would bow head in shame and not raise her voice on them, well as we can see that's not the case. LOL

And the greates part was that this time the whole MM was silently supporting her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arpithampCaramelxx-tellyaddict-pyar-ishk

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
The episode wasn't that bad, i was laughing through the roof. That Kinjal all that proudy proudy business, got what's coming to her, trusting Umang, not clever enough to recognise how manipulative he was from the beginning (we are over if you don't break the Aham v Gopi marriage).

The whole episode for me was good, from Aham being short tempered when they arrived at Umang's house, to door locked, phone broken "again", to Kinjal v Aham insisting stay and go crisis, to Urmila welcome at home, Urmi taunting Kinjal (i have no sympathy for her, she was taunting Rashi earlier, thinking Umang was a worthy hubby to be). Serves her right, couldn't happen to a more deserving person, i'm off to watch it again.

LOL 

Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15-tellyaddict-pyar-ishk

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
thanks for the update,im gona see just for the last scene,koki shuting up urmila dirty teeeth! and to see how pretty kinjal looks! LOL i always looking at their clothes and jewelreyLOL
and ofcourse angry ahem looking hot! his eyes speak a thousand volumes!Embarrassed

Edited by krutiv100 - 07 January 2011 at 8:32am

Caramelxx-tellyaddict-

Go to top