BB4 ~ Daily Discussion ~ 7th Jan 2011 - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Well, you can't really blame her cause Sam is a fool! Gawd, he needs to open his eyes and see the ugly reality of his pyaari behen Shweta .. Like srsly !!

She sure does. I have heard enough about her too. One of her co-stars said that she used to flirt a lot on the sets.

First she had an affair with that guy Cezzane, then she caught him with Urvashi Dholakia so called him a 'kutta' in an interview. 😕 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† Tab Diplomacy kahan thi Shweta Rani? Why did you hurt that man if you don't like hurting ppl?? 😉
Originally posted by TheDilettante

ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Surprisingly, people in her life and many co-stars dislike her. Poor girl! she never hurts anyone. Tsk..tsk.

i got point why her co-stars dont like her because she always  try to pretend
I think the reason Shweta didn't take Sameer's name is because

a) she wants to make the impression on others that they are also her friends and Sameer isn't special
b) she never got over the fact that Sameer chose Dolly over her and said that he likes her right in fron of her

ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Surprisingly, people in her life and many co-stars dislike her. Poor girl! she never hurts anyone. Tsk..tsk.

yeahhhhh poor girl😭.....kisiko bura nahi kehti,kisi ko rude nahi kehtiWacko...............Jai ho Shweta Maiyya ki😆.............

ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I guess calling someone a 'kutta' is not hurtful.  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by amy22

I think the reason Shweta didn't take Sameer's name is because

a) she wants to make the impression on others that they are also her friends and Sameer isn't special
b) she never got over the fact that Sameer chose Dolly over her and said that he likes her right in fron of her

Amy, when did Sam choose Dolly over her? 😕 
Originally posted by MithiBani

First she had an affair with that guy Cezzane, then she caught him with Urvashi Dholakia so called him a 'kutta' in an interview. 😕 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† Tab Diplomacy kahan thi Shweta Rani? Why did you hurt that man if you don't like hurting ppl?? 😉

MB kya baat hai yeh information toda dolly ko pass karna please
we will have one more last fight before it ends for good

salman ko bhi woh ST calling kutta interview and ask him kya uske kid ke parents ko abhi probelm hai ya nahi
kyunki aaj kaal BB ke moral values are decided by kids and the parents of ST's kid

Amy, when did Sam choose Dolly over her? 😕 

I dun remember exactly what BB had asked them and at that time Shweta took Sameer's name but Sameer instead said he really likes Dolly cuz she is a reformed person now. I think the question was who they would want to win and Sameer said he likes Dolly blah blah but he would like to win.
Originally posted by fire_gun

dear when father is constant drinker  and not responsible   then may be she could be  right  but who knows that trap layed by raja or shweta ???..the way raja slapped her boyfriend by taking his daugther name that her b/f was misbehaving with his daughter  to slap him was hinting  that  what raja  actually is..shrewd mind.. 

How did he become all that, dear? I study the root of the cause and hence the comments. Yes, who knows? So let me believe what I want to or the way I see it and you can believe her. All good?

I don't know how she can trust a growing girl with some random young guy? The case is still on and Raja has every right to meet his daughter but whenever he goes, Shweta's family calls cop and the issue worsens. If only she allowed the guy to meet the child, things would change for Raja too. Both of them should move on in their life. Why should child pay for their stupidity?

Anyway, lets end it here and talk about the show.

Edited to add: The point I was making is that she uses and manipulates people (men). There are so many. Today we saw that in the show.
Edited by TheDilettante - 13 years ago

BB shoud have brought cezzane or urvashi
for double trouble
aur ST ke pure kandho ko bahar bhej ke
ek taraf dolly dosri taraf urvashi
double impact (bhojouri version) (lot of beeps guaranteed)
(mother of cat fights only shown in colors TV)