Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 ~ Daily Discussion ~ 7th Jan 2011 (Page 10)

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amy22

I'm too exhausted to read the update. If anything particularly intersting happened, let me know.

Thank you for providing the update, gypsy dear.

Amy.... Ash-P ne She-T ki diplomacy ki pol khol di. Read "UN-Called ....." post. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Isha.

Originally posted by fire_gun

waise  he played every trick to survive in the game and suddenly yesterday  he throwed  game for these loosers  it was hard to digest Ouch  but over all he pretend less than shweta so i guess he should winWink

Nope he didn't throw the game IMO. He is smart enough to have studied previous seasons. BB will never play same move at final stage of the game two consecutive seasons. Also, they need more than one strong vote getter till last moment so it was obvious he was not going to be evicted. It was obvious, something good was going to come out of that box. Uparse he got to earn so many brownie points and money aur kya chahiye.
agreed that he gambled and got rewardOuch 

Isha.Isha

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Whoa! ShockedShocked Shweta's slyness just hit the roof. She can't remember anyone. Whoa! Wasn't it just last week that her Knight in shining armor Sameer Soni ousted?

She took Hrishant's name because Salman took his name last week. She thought if Salman Khan likes Hrishant then this is the best way to please him. She already buttered Manoj Tiwari's lollifof. WinkLOLLOL 

Exactly I just mentioned that few pages back! So shaatir! Ashmit showed her the mirror! Now I hope he wins

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kpooja.s92TheDilettantemcm226fire_gunNishita123

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Alpesh - :),Sure I'll PM you
pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkarzanish_kTheDilettantemcm226fire_gunNishita123

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
oh man................after watching todays epi.,my support is for AshmitThumbs Up...............She-T ki baja di usne..........mujhe koi rude nahi lagtaWacko,mujhe sab achhe lagte haiWacko,hrishu ko aana chahiyeWacko...............She-T,aur kuch?Angry.......................Ashmit was bang onThumbs Up.......UN me diplomat,Shweta TiwariLOL.............asliyat to aayi thi na bahar madam ki,dolly se jhagde ke waqt,ek se badhkar ek gaaliya.........support karnewaale Hrishu n ashmit ke liye ullo ke pathe.........maine apne baap ki nahi suni.........zameer ko bech diyaThumbs Down.............maine nahi soucha tha ke yeh ST aisi hogi,I liked her as a single mother,strong lady......but the way she behaved in BBOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92Isha.Ishafire_gun

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by TheDilettante

Whoa! ShockedShocked Shweta's slyness just hit the roof. She can't remember anyone. Whoa! Wasn't it just last week that her Knight in shining armor Sameer Soni ousted?

She took Hrishant's name because Salman took his name last week. She thought if Salman Khan likes Hrishant then this is the best way to please him. She already buttered Manoj Tiwari's lollifof. WinkLOLLOL 

Exactly. She forgot her dost Sammy, 4 chaal ka dost Manoj and even pyaari behen Sara but she remembered the guy who named her MIRCHI and whose cheap joked disgusted her! Confused

I think she took Hrishant's name to please AshmitTongue

I agree...............she wanted to please Ashmit............usko bache kuche 2 din me bhi kisi ka to kandha chahiye tha naaWink................but Ashmit ne isko apna kandha use nahi karne diya,kya isiliye St ne isko perfect man kaha thaCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOL

pooja.s92

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mcm226

oh man................after watching todays epi.,my support is for AshmitThumbs Up...............She-T ki baja di usne..........mujhe koi rude nahi lagtaWacko,mujhe sab achhe lagte haiWacko,hrishu ko aana chahiyeWacko...............She-T,aur kuch?Angry.......................Ashmit was bang onThumbs Up.......UN me diplomat,Shweta TiwariLOL.............asliyat to aayi thi na bahar madam ki,dolly se jhagde ke waqt,ek se badhkar ek gaaliya.........support karnewaale Hrishu n ashmit ke liye ullo ke pathe.........maine apne baap ki nahi suni.........zameer ko bech diyaThumbs Down.............maine nahi soucha tha ke yeh ST aisi hogi,I liked her as a single mother,strong lady......but the way she behaved in BBOuch
i guess its too late her mask came off when only 3 hrs were  left for final voting i hope still it could make diffrenceWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kIsha.Ishamcm226

Go to top