Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Don't be sorry...feels good to be talked in mature language once in a while πŸ˜† although not understanding a word πŸ˜† 

Oh yeah no problem buddy...Abeer had found that and had instructed me to forward it to u guys...so I did...πŸ˜›

Anyway guys...I will also take off now...Phir milenge chalte chalte(Agar ST and Khali haar gaye toh) ...!!! warna Zor ka jhatka(not literally, the forum) πŸ˜†

sure.. phir milenge likhte likhte : ) tk cr
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

aur The Tourist dekh ke main waapis aagaye... Ekta its good... though i guessed it in the beginning..πŸ˜†.. My sis was like no no... and i was like shart lagage Ye wohi hai...πŸ˜†.. aur main shart jeet gayi.. but man ohh man... why Johnny Depp has to beee soooooo HOT... why dont i get such men?????πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved the dress down of Shweta by Ashmit..  🀣
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

aur The Tourist dekh ke main waapis aagaye... Ekta its good... though i guessed it in the beginning..πŸ˜†.. My sis was like no no... and i was like shart lagage Ye wohi hai...πŸ˜†.. aur main shart jeet gayi.. but man ohh man... why Johnny Depp has to beee soooooo HOT... why dont i get such men?????πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i agree......the movie is predictable.....yet entertaining.....or maybe its just johnny depp.πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

i agree......the movie is predictable.....yet entertaining.....or maybe its just johnny depp.πŸ˜†

yeaaahhhh the movie was good actually..but who cares when JD is right in front.. i was looking at him only..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hellloooo Salam namaste...😊

butterfly-girl thumbnail
i think ashmit is playing a game...only these days he is behaving like a good all other days he was behavouring so rude.he is so fake...
so  for me shweta rocksπŸ‘πŸ‘

PLEASE EVERYONE VOTE FOR SHWETAπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Faridoon_S: "A Know-all publicist says its already been decided that Shweta Tiwary will b Bigg Boss season 4 winner as there's never been a female winner "

http://twitter.com/Faridoon_S/statuses/21817481152692224

Posted on Jan 2nd

😳

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Faridoon_S: "A Know-all publicist says its already been decided that Shweta Tiwary will b Bigg Boss season 4 winner as there's never been a female winner "

http://twitter.com/Faridoon_S/statuses/21817481152692224

Posted on Jan 2nd

😳

she was leading most of the weeks....but yes bigboss do manipulation for sure
Originally posted by: fire_gun

she was leading most of the weeks....but yes bigboss do manipulation for sure

Hmmm..and Dolly won against Sameer in votes. Ashmit won against Manoj in votes. Who believes in these votes? Faridoon is a journalist and he already declared the winner on Jan 2nd.