Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I hope Sameer had his TV set on! If only his expressions were captured on live display as his Behna picked Hrishant her [enemy for most part] over Sameer the man who stood loyal to her [like a devoted brother]. How low can you stoop! Seriously
Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Exactly. She forgot her dost Sammy, 4 chaal ka dost Manoj and even pyaari behen Sara but she remembered the guy who named her MIRCHI and whose cheap joked disgusted her! 😕

I think she took Hrishant's name to please Ashmit😛 

She knows that Sameer is an emotional fool. Manojwa is already wrapped around her finger. I believe their affair and that's the reason why they were brought in together this season.

She uses and throws people around. First chose Raja's kandha to get a footing in the tele industry and from there on it's just use and throw. No wonder most of her co-stars dislike her.
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fire_gun

i guess its too late her mask came off when only 3 hrs were  left for final voting i hope still it could make diffrence😉

is saal I dont think ke public voting se koi eviction huwa ho,sab BB ki marzi pe hai😉............ST ya Ashmit,BB khud decide karenge😛😆.............
Originally posted by: mcm226

I agree...............she wanted to please Ashmit............usko bache kuche 2 din me bhi kisi ka to kandha chahiye tha naa😉................but Ashmit ne isko apna kandha use nahi karne diya,kya isiliye St ne isko perfect man kaha tha😆

If BB asks her the same perfect man question now, maybe she will ans with Khali's name  😆
Asmit ne toh perfect man hone ka farz nahi nibhaaya isliye madan gusse main uth kar chali gayi .
Originally posted by: prodigy007

I hope Sameer had his TV set on! If only his expressions were captured on live display as his Behna picked Hrishant her [enemy for most part] over Sameer the man who stood loyal to her [like a devoted brother]. How low can you stoop! Seriously

Sameer deserved this. It was his choice to keep everyone away and choose this woman as his friend. Sabse bada bewakoof!
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

She knows that Sameer is an emotional fool. Manojwa is already wrapped around her finger. I believe their affair and that's the reason why they were brought in together this season.

She uses and throws people around. First chose Raja's kandha to get a footing in the tele industry and from there on it's just use and throw. No wonder most of her co-stars dislike her.

Well, you can't really blame her cause Sam is a fool! Gawd, he needs to open his eyes and see the ugly reality of his pyaari behen Shweta .. Like srsly !!

She sure does. I have heard enough about her too. One of her co-stars said that she used to flirt a lot on the sets.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i can agree on sameer part but on manoj part i dont....abt raja kandha raja was srtuggler as shweta was shweta got sucess but he didn;t....we have seen lots of time what raja is all abt..bullshit guy he is..drunked ,caught on camera cheating her girlfriend..beating  people ..going police station every second week uff!!!  i am glad that shweta divorce him
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sameer deserved this. It was his choice to keep everyone away and choose this woman as his friend. Sabse bada bewakoof!

u r right Maya😛.............Sam was the biggest fool😡................abhi nahi hai waha Sam,warna last day tak ST isko use karti n yeh pagla khushi-khushi uske liye ladta phirta.............
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Isha.

Amy.... Ash-P ne She-T ki diplomacy ki pol khol di. Read "UN-Called ....." post. 😆

I just read it. I think I'm gonna watch the episode now. Shweta kee beizzati hoti to I feel kinda good, am I weird? lol.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mcm226

u r right Maya😛.............Sam was the biggest fool😡................abhi nahi hai waha Sam,warna last day tak ST isko use karti n yeh pagla khushi-khushi uske liye ladta phirta.............

Mandy phir bhi baaz nahi aayega! :)