Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alpeshvara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prodigy007

True, perception or to percept itself is indifferent within its own underlying subtext. A clear percept happens to be a true and concise derivative of it's own synthesis.
To extradite microscopic indulgence will fortify measure thereby giving rise to comprehensive expanse.

MY GOD !!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ ..LOL! kabeer what was that!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...French?..yaar meri akal bohat chhoti hai , couldnt understand a word..please PM me in simple english...but wow man!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..wow
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

I'm too exhausted to read the update. If anything particularly intersting happened, let me know.

Thank you for providing the update, gypsy dear.

Amy.... Ash-P ne She-T ki diplomacy ki pol khol di. Read "UN-Called ....." post. ๐Ÿ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Isha.

Nope he didn't throw the game IMO. He is smart enough to have studied previous seasons. BB will never play same move at final stage of the game two consecutive seasons. Also, they need more than one strong vote getter till last moment so it was obvious he was not going to be evicted. It was obvious, something good was going to come out of that box. Uparse he got to earn so many brownie points and money aur kya chahiye.

agreed that he gambled and got reward 
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Whoa! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Shweta's slyness just hit the roof. She can't remember anyone. Whoa! Wasn't it just last week that her Knight in shining armor Sameer Soni ousted?

She took Hrishant's name because Salman took his name last week. She thought if Salman Khan likes Hrishant then this is the best way to please him. She already buttered Manoj Tiwari's lollifof. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Exactly I just mentioned that few pages back! So shaatir! Ashmit showed her the mirror! Now I hope he wins

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Alpesh - :),Sure I'll PM you

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Whoa! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Shweta's slyness just hit the roof. She can't remember anyone. Whoa! Wasn't it just last week that her Knight in shining armor Sameer Soni ousted?

She took Hrishant's name because Salman took his name last week. She thought if Salman Khan likes Hrishant then this is the best way to please him. She already buttered Manoj Tiwari's lollifof. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Exactly. She forgot her dost Sammy, 4 chaal ka dost Manoj and even pyaari behen Sara but she remembered the guy who named her MIRCHI and whose cheap joked disgusted her! ๐Ÿ˜•

I think she took Hrishant's name to please Ashmit๐Ÿ˜›

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh man................after watching todays epi.,my support is for Ashmit๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...............She-T ki baja di usne..........mujhe koi rude nahi lagta,mujhe sab achhe lagte hai,hrishu ko aana chahiye...............She-T,aur kuch?๐Ÿ˜ก.......................Ashmit was bang on๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.......UN me diplomat,Shweta Tiwari๐Ÿ˜†.............asliyat to aayi thi na bahar madam ki,dolly se jhagde ke waqt,ek se badhkar ek gaaliya.........support karnewaale Hrishu n ashmit ke liye ullo ke pathe.........maine apne baap ki nahi suni.........zameer ko bech diya๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.............maine nahi soucha tha ke yeh ST aisi hogi,I liked her as a single mother,strong lady......but the way she behaved in BB
mcm226 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Exactly. She forgot her dost Sammy, 4 chaal ka dost Manoj and even pyaari behen Sara but she remembered the guy who named her MIRCHI and whose cheap joked disgusted her! ๐Ÿ˜•

I think she took Hrishant's name to please Ashmit๐Ÿ˜›

I agree...............she wanted to please Ashmit............usko bache kuche 2 din me bhi kisi ka to kandha chahiye tha naa๐Ÿ˜‰................but Ashmit ne isko apna kandha use nahi karne diya,kya isiliye St ne isko perfect man kaha tha๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mcm226

oh man................after watching todays epi.,my support is for Ashmit๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...............She-T ki baja di usne..........mujhe koi rude nahi lagta,mujhe sab achhe lagte hai,hrishu ko aana chahiye...............She-T,aur kuch?๐Ÿ˜ก.......................Ashmit was bang on๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.......UN me diplomat,Shweta Tiwari๐Ÿ˜†.............asliyat to aayi thi na bahar madam ki,dolly se jhagde ke waqt,ek se badhkar ek gaaliya.........support karnewaale Hrishu n ashmit ke liye ullo ke pathe.........maine apne baap ki nahi suni.........zameer ko bech diya๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.............maine nahi soucha tha ke yeh ST aisi hogi,I liked her as a single mother,strong lady......but the way she behaved in BB

i guess its too late her mask came off when only 3 hrs were  left for final voting i hope still it could make diffrence๐Ÿ˜‰
mcm226 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prodigy007

Exactly I just mentioned that few pages back! So shaatir! Ashmit showed her the mirror! Now I hope he wins

my support is also for ashmit, kabeer๐Ÿ˜›...................specially after today๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ