Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: axeion

Will there be a DDT tmrow? Or is the Finale today ๐Ÿ˜•

I guess there would be one.......but it will be Finale Discussion Thread.........FDT ๐Ÿ˜† No more DDTs I guess.......today is the last one !
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
what happened to "diplomacy kii mata" shweta  tiwari??   she didn;t choosed seema or sameer she choosed hrishant.....hrishant for what??? give  me a break shweta tiwari...make this ashmit winner  probably he deserve the most in between these rest 3 people
Edited by fire_gun - 13 years ago
Now Raja Tiwari himself said one interview that shweta is in prerna mode in BB and is not herself !!  I think we should trust Raja here !

After Sammy's eviction shweta looks clueless. ...She always needs a support system to sail through ..
Originally posted by: fire_gun

what happened to "diplomacy kii mata" shweta  tiwari??   she didn;t choosed seema or sameer she choosed hrishant.....hrishant for what??? give a break shweta tiwari...make this ashmit winner  probably he deserve the most in between these rest 3 people

Support Dolly dada !! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

The finale starts @ 9 PM tomorrow ? any ideas?

yes 9 pm exactly๐Ÿ˜‰
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Support Dolly dada !! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

dolly kii to aisi  kii tasi๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ...make this ashmit winner  he deserve it
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Did you guys see how fake she was in Yesterday's episode......both times, when Ashmit became all  emotional.......She was trying hard to cry !! ๐Ÿ˜† And after BB announced prize and he is safe ๐Ÿ˜†

Dil ke armaan, aanson main beh gayee .. ๐Ÿ˜†   She was clearly upset with Ashmit getting the undeserved reward ๐Ÿ˜†

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The highlight today was ST's speech facing the camera! ..Maza aagaya! :) who said she's not entertaining!
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

dolly kii to aisi  kii tasi๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ...make this ashmit winner  he deserve it

All sam fans vote for dolly or ashmit
but if you guys vote for Dolly and dolly winning the trophy and dedicate the trophy to sammy will be something I will cherish my life forever

fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Dil ke armaan, aanson main beh gayee .. ๐Ÿ˜†   She was clearly upset with Ashmit getting the undeserved reward ๐Ÿ˜†

shweta never won a single fight verbally  she was upset that ashmit proved her diplomatic๐Ÿ˜†  waise yeh ashmit doesn;t know how to grill   people sammy and hrishant were master๐Ÿ˜† in that department๐Ÿ˜‰