Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Okie that made me less excited, coz i was hoping him to be werewolf like sambhav in poco's fic! 😛
Damn! They better give them substance and importance!! Priya is supposed to be the parallel lead!!!!

But lets see how human turns out to be...if AY-ish, then toh I am already fida! 🤣☺️😳 I am really curious to know about shaurya's personality...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

And after Priya, and Panchi...Siddhanth becomes my another reason to watch this show!😳 Damn, I love this guy!! ❤️ You know right now I am watching the scene when ashi goes to attack arjun after that MP incident...and yuvi-ranveer comes and saves her!!

I can imagine that scene in this with with abhay as ranveer and shaurya as yuvi!😳
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Abhay's Brother? I had written in one of my replies it has to be seen that if Abhay has a Brother in hiding. I think we can compare this one to the evil Damon Salvatore who is Stefan's Brother in Vampire Diaries to whom Abhay's character also carries a resemblance to apart from Edward of Twilight. Now I would not be surprised if Mythili was also the love interest of this Character for whom Abhay and he fought and dead because Stefan and Damon fought and dead for Lady Katherine. I will also not be surprised if this new Character would pursue Piya as well just like Damon pursued Elena...
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
o God!

i don't want any bro of Abhay........

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

can u guys give me link of d topic where u read thatSid is Abhay's bro and that 2 evil.....
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
o God !
d guys in pic on 2nd page....

none of them looks like Abhay's bro.....
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i dont ike the new entries particularly🤔
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just want to see Abhiya and these new character will take up a lot of their screen space.
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

@ Maaneet_devina: I LOVEEEEEEEEE YARA!!!! They hope, faith, magic...everything!☺️😳🤗 and awww Annie...she is the person who played Tia in Remix's mexican version "rebelde"!!! I LOVE HER! In rebelde, I love Roberta (Ashi) -Mia (Tia) more than their AY or TR version! 😆 And anahi is one awesome singer too!! She sings from her soul!!!!!!!!! DAMN I LOVE HER!

Listen to this song, if you want to☺️😳

and this is the english version of the song...but nothing can beat the spanish...she wrote it for her mom!😳🤗🤗

^^Its sung by meri annie!☺️🤗

@ Debo: We can always give that guy a chance naa?? When remix came, who would have thought that we would fall so deeply for Raj? Like Raj, I find gautam somewhat unconventional in looks as well! To some extent he is hottie, but that would depend on his character!! Lets give him a chance! 😃 YaRa are always there debo, as AY...and I think they are enough...lets just keep hoping for some YaRa in future!☺️😳😍

YARA 😊.....i love ashi and yuvi too!!😃 they r d best couple i have seen ever!!! i hope we can see more of dem in future😍..dear thx 4 telling me who annie is❤️....and 4 dat wonderful song also..loved it....🤗
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

hmmm..well yara shud be rem as ay only...bcz u noe wat..epic love stories happen rarely..n im glad we witnessed it..

gulati..hmm ya well wat cn i do? cant sack him😆....maybe he will imbibe priya's awesomeness and misha's wackoness...😃 and urn wacko and awesome as wel..

devina annie is anahi..d actress who played the mexican counterpart of tia in d mexican adaptation of remix,..it was known as rebelde

naps im learning spanish n seeing primera temporada😃

so positive of u dear!!!
thx 4 telling abt annie...😊
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

lol at Gulati?? Was that the reason he put you off?? Oh debooooo...you nadan bacchi *pulls your cheeks*

And that's true you know...the best things in life comes in small packages!! Rare YaRa might be, but they have scattered rich smiles in sad heart and for that they will always be treasured...ALWAYS!☺️😳🤗

Besides I am so glad that Siddhanth is part of this show! I love that guy!! Hey may do negative characters, but they are never negative...they are always grey-shaded...and I am hoping the same for this one!☺️😳 

Whats that?? You mean season 3 of rebelde or another show??
Me too learning spanish...its so much easier than french...actually if you know english and french, spanish automatically becomes easy and vice versa! 😆 

i thought all must have forgotten abt our beloved remix😊..but no d fans r still here like u all😉....including me... 😆
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: daffodils.dudu

I wanted a nice bro of abhay who wud fall in love with mishu *sigh*

yes dear me too..
but some dreams never come true!!!