India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

omg omg omg!!!!+pg9 imp.. (Page 6)

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
duh uh primera temporada is d frst season!
third season tercera temporada..im learning it!..lol d way i use it wid my parents d best part being..dat they dnt get meLOL

no  gulatiis fine..he just looks kinda local!

wow ur watching wedding wala season??????/ coolness!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
What do you mean by wedding wala season? I am not watching anything...am hearing no pares!BlushingEmbarrassed Man Rebelde actually have damn awesome songs...especially no pares, otro, salvame, este, aun hay algo, and actually all! ROFL INALCANZABLE! 

What I am looking forward to is that if MiYa inspire me to make mixes on them...I hope they do!BlushingEmbarrassed and do you love how MiYa has initials of AY?? ROFL Okie i guess I am just over analyzing things with no brain whatsoever to it! LOL

Oh right! Duh-uh! I am so stupid...primera...and temporada is season!! Damn!! lol when I try to talk to my family members in French, they just make fun of French coz they know I can't take it...so I don't even try with them! ROFL Especially my cousins! ROFL

And like I said, unconventional-ism is the best! Wink

~Serendipity~

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
But now only one thing I want is Siddhanth to be casted opposite Priya instead of Gautam...no offence to him man, I am sure he will rock as Shourya if given a chance...

But Siddhanth-Priya would have just been damn awesomeeeeeeee!! Just the clash between Arjun-Ashi in remix had been electrifying! Damn!! I soo soo hope they give us interactions btwn Siddhanth-Priya!!! 

Btw is Shourya from the supernatural clan?? werewolves maybe???Ermm

~Serendipity~

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
wedding season is tercera temporada..exactly temporada =seasons...i havnt heard d songs except the title track n mi delirio!
naps miya n ay..i dunno...i have to see dem to belive them.so wont comment..lol n move to d cc ya misha at!
wer spammingLOL

~Serendipity~

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
We are discussing newbies...how can this be spamming? Unhappy I never spam!no talkingno talkingno talking 
And I don't know how MiYa will be man...I hope they are atleast somewhat close to AY, for me to love them...the essence I mean...not the fighting and then falling in love...that too is fine by me...but I want essence to be like AY, GA, RD, MM!BlushingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Would u mind creating a thread for MiYa??

~Serendipity~

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I wanted a nice bro of abhay who wud fall in love with mishu *sigh*

~Serendipity~

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
shourya is heading a construction companyErmm

~Serendipity~

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
naps u create d miya thread n explain miya to ppl..i wont be able to do dat..bcz i dnt noe anything abt them bt u cn link us to the invisible-visible world of miya...chal create kar!

~Serendipity~

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index