Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

omg omg omg!!!!+pg9 imp.. (Page 5)

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

devina touche..i wanted raj n only raj...
abt sid..its okay.hes a fab actor..im sure he'll b brilliant
don't be sad dear.....its our pkyek yaar they will surely do some gr8 things for us....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Oh! I've seen Sid in Mahi Way and he's pretty good apart from being good looking in terms of acting but I don't know much about the other guy but I must say,Ekta's got two more good looking men for this show so things might just get a little more hotter nowWinkLOLLOL
yes u r right shruti i agree...but haven't seen much of sid.. 

Edited by maaneet_devina - 07 January 2011 at 7:37am
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Debo, I know how you must be feeling, coz I might have too...but luckily I am not heartbroken! Look at the positive side naa...Priya will get to work with other actors too, giving her diversity!! 

And as for YaRa, well...I don't know when, but I have faith that they will happen again one day! Kab? Pata nahi...but they will come to us!HugHugHug So lets enjoy our Miya! Don't you just love how Miya + Shourya = MiYa which means Temple...and even anahi's name in rebelde is Mia!! 

OMG MERI MIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I love annie!BlushingEmbarrassedHug When loons will come to know, she will go maddddddddddd!BlushingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
man i never thot of that!....well im nt dissapointd bcz rsa isnt in d show..dat is d reason too..bt dis gautum guy wasnt very appealing to me..Embarrassed
miyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....she wud go bonkersssssssssssssLOL

~Serendipity~

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_devina

hmmm....humaira we all wanted d same...dear don't be sad.....everythng will be fine.....i hope their pair rocks!!!

Yea....i hope it does...though i wud've been happier if it was siddhanth opp her....he is an awesome actor! =D

~Serendipity~

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Debo, I know how you must be feeling, coz I might have too...but luckily I am not heartbroken! Look at the positive side naa...Priya will get to work with other actors too, giving her diversity!! 

And as for YaRa, well...I don't know when, but I have faith that they will happen again one day! Kab? Pata nahi...but they will come to us!HugHugHug So lets enjoy our Miya! Don't you just love how Miya + Shourya = MiYa which means Temple...and even anahi's name in rebelde is Mia!! 

OMG MERI MIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I love annie!BlushingEmbarrassedHug When loons will come to know, she will go maddddddddddd!BlushingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
gosh i think u r a die heart fan of YARA  like me.....and yes i totally agree with u ....btw who is annie dear??

leeseunggilove

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
@ Maaneet_devina: I LOVEEEEEEEEE YARA!!!! They hope, faith, magic...everything!BlushingEmbarrassedHug and awww Annie...she is the person who played Tia in Remix's mexican version "rebelde"!!! I LOVE HER! In rebelde, I love Roberta (Ashi) -Mia (Tia) more than their AY or TR version! LOL And anahi is one awesome singer too!! She sings from her soul!!!!!!!!! DAMN I LOVE HER!

Listen to this song, if you want toBlushingEmbarrassed

and this is the english version of the song...but nothing can beat the spanish...she wrote it for her mom!EmbarrassedHugHug

^^Its sung by meri annie!BlushingHug

@ Debo: We can always give that guy a chance naa?? When remix came, who would have thought that we would fall so deeply for Raj? Like Raj, I find gautam somewhat unconventional in looks as well! To some extent he is hottie, but that would depend on his character!! Lets give him a chance! Big smile YaRa are always there debo, as AY...and I think they are enough...lets just keep hoping for some YaRa in future!BlushingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove~Serendipity~

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
hmmm..well yara shud be rem as ay only...bcz u noe wat..epic love stories happen rarely..n im glad we witnessed it..
gulati..hmm ya well wat cn i do? cant sack himLOL....maybe he will imbibe priya's awesomeness and misha's wackoness...Big smile and urn wacko and awesome as wel..

devina annie is anahi..d actress who played the mexican counterpart of tia in d mexican adaptation of remix,..it was known as rebelde

naps im learning spanish n seeing primera temporadaBig smile

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
lol at Gulati?? Was that the reason he put you off?? Oh debooooo...you nadan bacchi *pulls your cheeks*

And that's true you know...the best things in life comes in small packages!! Rare YaRa might be, but they have scattered rich smiles in sad heart and for that they will always be treasured...ALWAYS!BlushingEmbarrassedHug

Besides I am so glad that Siddhanth is part of this show! I love that guy!! Hey may do negative characters, but they are never negative...they are always grey-shaded...and I am hoping the same for this one!BlushingEmbarrassed 

Whats that?? You mean season 3 of rebelde or another show??
Me too learning spanish...its so much easier than french...actually if you know english and french, spanish automatically becomes easy and vice versa! LOL 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index