~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chakku

sid is luking hottt in d first pic nd i m sure gautam will be liked opp. misha

yaa...i hope d same...
~Serendipity~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

new entrant for Misha... thats interesting. I dont wanna see Abhay's neg brother...... he'll create more probs  for AbhiYa  

yaa...misha's love story will really be interesting!!! but dat sid...
~Serendipity~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kritz08

I'm happy with these two entries.I think Abhays evil brother will fall for Piya and cause trouble for AbhiYa.But no worries...Piya will always love Abhay and these two are meant to be together😳

And finally Misha's love story will start.Shourya and Misha will look good together.

in my opinion i think dat sid will try to separate abhiya and he will try his best to hurt pia...and after all he is a negative character and a chaandeena daughter..
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmingshelly

i really don't like gautam.... raj singh arora supernatural pe suit nahi ho pata ye ham smjhte hen lekin yahan gautam ek normal human he to why not  raj.... hamne itni request ki us ka yahi natija mla.... i m really  disappoint....

I was really looking forward to see raj-priya together.....after this news....im really dissapointed...its like they actually wanted someone who looked like jacob...well...he does somewat...  -__- but i wanted raj! 😭
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
hmmm....humaira we all wanted d same...dear don't be sad.....everythng will be fine.....i hope their pair rocks!!!
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ all YaRa lovers: Its okie guys...its okieee...we still have our Ashi-Yuvi...and trust me, they are enough!! 😳😳😳 And who knows, maybe something else is in store for our YaRa in future?😳 Just keep hoping....!!😳😳😳

And damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! I WANT SIDDHANTH OPPOSITE MISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SIDDHANTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I love him...he is one fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee actor!! And it would be so awesome to see him and priya team up again after remix! Man even though he was not part of AY's love story, he was one integral part of Remix...and loved, loved his acting!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€— Even in mahi way, his acting was just superb!

Damn, I am sure his character is going to be amazing, coz seeing the character he chooses, they are just...superb!! Maybe negative, but still awesome! So looking forward to see Siddhanth in PKYEK! Hope to see tons of interaction between him and priya!!☺️😳😍
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
devina touche..i wanted raj n only raj...
abt sid..its okay.hes a fab actor..im sure he'll b brilliant
shruthiR thumbnail
Oh! I've seen Sid in Mahi Way and he's pretty good apart from being good looking in terms of acting but I don't know much about the other guy but I must say,Ekta's got two more good looking men for this show so things might just get a little more hotter nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

@ all YaRa lovers: Its okie guys...its okieee...we still have our Ashi-Yuvi...and trust me, they are enough!! 😳😳😳 And who knows, maybe something else is in store for our YaRa in future?😳 Just keep hoping....!!😳😳😳

And damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! I WANT SIDDHANTH OPPOSITE MISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SIDDHANTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I love him...he is one fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee actor!! And it would be so awesome to see him and priya team up again after remix! Man even though he was not part of AY's love story, he was one integral part of Remix...and loved, loved his acting!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€— Even in mahi way, his acting was just superb!

Damn, I am sure his character is going to be amazing, coz seeing the character he chooses, they are just...superb!! Maybe negative, but still awesome! So looking forward to see Siddhanth in PKYEK! Hope to see tons of interaction between him and priya!!☺️😳😍

nappy i cant imagine sid n misha..i cant..it wud be nice to have pancchi n siddantkarnic together tho..

ps: i was heartbroken when i read dis
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As long as Abhay isn't sidelined I have no prob. But if like other shows they focus more on Abhay's bro I will not spare the cvs.😑