Rang Badalti Odhani

Suraj's return to Odhani

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Suraj's return to Odhani

STAR One's Rang Badalti Odhani has a major twist in its tale coming up. Khanak, who is a huge fan of Gujarati superstar Hiten Kumar, has a chance of seeing him on the sets.

While she goes completely gaga about meeting her superstar, her excitement is short-lived. This is because she bumps into Sunny, an actor, who looks exactly like her dead husband Suraj.

Sandeep, the Associate Creative Head of the show, confirmed the buzz. He said, "Khanak will spot Sunny during a fight sequence during the shoot. She is extremely shocked to see him, but knows that he is not Suraj. Although she knows this, the fact that she sees someone identical to her dead husband disturbs her a lot."

Sandeep adds that while Khanak is shocked, she recovers from the initial shock when Sam decides to use Sunny, a small-time actor, pretending that he is her boyfriend, to make Rahul jealous. Sunny, a happy-go-lucky guy, also has an important role in future, as he helps Shantanu and Khanak get closer. "We're still waiting to see how the audience reacts before we bring in this storyline," says Sandeep.

We spoke to Harpreet Singh aka Sunny, who was unaware of the whole sequence, but was glad to be back on the show. "I play a struggling actor, who wants a big break. I would like to thank Swapna Joshii, who is directing me on the show."

This would be the main track of the show, and depending on the audience's reaction to Sunny's return, there is buzz that Natasha may make a return. Karan Tacker is also back to work, and is shooting for three hours.

So, to see the Khanak-Suraj(Sunny) sequence, watch Rang Badalti Odhani every Monday to Saturday at 10.00 PM, only on STAR One.

http://starone.in/news/1184/suraj%E2%80%99s-return-to-odhani.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good to haer is has a positive influence on ShaNak....TOI article said Natasha may not return as, Rucha declined the offer to return....Before the Sunny track, Rucha was approached to return to the show.....Thanks for the article Tanya😊.....

@All - Please comment on the article at the Star One site😊.....
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you! hopefully; this track will have postive effect on Shanak if it scripted neatly,don't want it to be typical.
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks gaurav a lot....and thank god that he will help to get shanak closer....i m happy 2 hear that....and i m confused isn't it a cameo?πŸ˜•....and natasha again but article said that she refused 2 cum back.....dont know....but really eager 2 see this track...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh article said Swapna Ji is directing!😊.....Wooohoooo!πŸ‘πŸΌ.... Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oops sorry, i didnt know ur name...it's Tanya right? i'll remember it....luv u...
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thaanks for the article... hoping the CVs do a good job with this track.. and strengthens shanak bond more.
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
.This might bring some angst between ShaNak and I would love to see that and that in turn would make their bond stronger.

But I want Shantanu to come first so that ShaNak catch up on the lost times(and so do we)and then Sunny!
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the article tanya
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think sunny might enter before shaan! hmmm. but i really want loads of shanak scenes before either of them meets sunny!