India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Characters we love to hate (Page 3)

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
I don't hate her.........I just hate the things she does.................really the master mind behind it all is her mother...........she is just a pawn.....yes she is a grown woman and should know better........but she isn't really capable of thinking up a harmful plan.............she is just greedy....which hopefully one day will be washed away by Jigar's tight slap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxx

Caramelxx Senior Member
Caramelxx
Caramelxx

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nancygomes

I do'nt hate her. Her character is little bit noisy.She is pretty than Gopi.
Well i think that should be based on your opinion cos different people define beauty in different ways. I  Think she is pretty but i definitely don't think she is prettier than Gopi. But hey one man meat is another mans poison, you are entitled to your opinion...

Edited by Caramelxx - 07 January 2011 at 6:52pm
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Originally posted by Jake-neil

I hate her.
how can u hate ur vau? Angry dont we all knw that secretely ur in love with her!Tongue

It's quite easy actually.  If you insist on marrying her, I'll write you out of the will and give everything to Sadhli and Diya.

ROFL
mom you are wonderful... am back with more time on hands... so jake bhai beware... no Rashi bhajan here if you still want to be with your mom and bens...

but to tell you the truth... Rashi will suit you... only if you promise to live on the other corner of earth from your mom and bens; in the wilderness of Africa Jungles with no communication portals...
i would love that

saomom

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
@di.. I love jungles. Didnt u knw that? I had grown up with a man who pets eagles and snakes. ROFL.. And about Rashi, i will die but my love for Rashi..blah..blah..
@mom.. How can u? U will hav to accept her. Or i will go on salt satyagraha
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

@di.. I love jungles. Didnt u knw that? I had grown up with a man who pets eagles and snakes. ROFL.. And about Rashi, i will die but my love for Rashi..blah..blah..

@Bold.... exactly... stop blabbering.... eagles and snakes.... beautiful... then we are booking one way passage for you and your Biwi Rashi.....

saomom

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

@Bold.... exactly... stop blabbering.... eagles and snakes.... beautiful... then we are booking one way passage for you and your Biwi Rashi.....

I've purchased the tickets, just let me know when you're leaving.  You can take your laptop, just don't let her contact your family.  We don't want to hear from her.

btw - what the heck is salt satyagraha?

upasana.diya

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
@mom.. Its somethng Gandhiji did during. freedom struggle. Wink
@mom n di.. I am goingAngry without my laptop. I will come bak, the day u accept my biwi

saomom

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by upasana.diya

I've purchased the tickets, just let me know when you're leaving.  You can take your laptop, just don't let her contact your family.  We don't want to hear from her.

btw - what the heck is salt satyagraha?

Mom.... when India was a colony of Britishers... they put tax on even salt which is found in abundance everywhere out there and an essential part of cooking... it was their way of oppressing the poor and Gandhiji initiated a Satyagrah to protest this autocracy.

Satyagrah means holding firmly to truth... its a kind of nonviolent resistence moment which played a major role in getting india's freedom

saomom

Go to top