Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: saomom

It's quite easy actually.  If you insist on marrying her, I'll write you out of the will and give everything to Sadhli and Diya.

🤣
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It's quite easy actually.  If you insist on marrying her, I'll write you out of the will and give everything to Sadhli and Diya.

I knew you were pushing your luck jake bhai😆
you totally deserve what you got..
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do'nt hate her. Her character is little bit noisy.She is pretty than Gopi.
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

🤣
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't hate her.........I just hate the things she does.................really the master mind behind it all is her mother...........she is just a pawn.....yes she is a grown woman and should know better........but she isn't really capable of thinking up a harmful plan.............she is just greedy....which hopefully one day will be washed away by Jigar's tight slap
Caramelxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nancygomes

I do'nt hate her. Her character is little bit noisy.She is pretty than Gopi.

Well i think that should be based on your opinion cos different people define beauty in different ways. I  Think she is pretty but i definitely don't think she is prettier than Gopi. But hey one man meat is another mans poison, you are entitled to your opinion...
Edited by Caramelxx - 13 years ago
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣
mom you are wonderful... am back with more time on hands... so jake bhai beware... no Rashi bhajan here if you still want to be with your mom and bens...

but to tell you the truth... Rashi will suit you... only if you promise to live on the other corner of earth from your mom and bens; in the wilderness of Africa Jungles with no communication portals...
i would love that

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@di.. I love jungles. Didnt u knw that? I had grown up with a man who pets eagles and snakes. ROFL.. And about Rashi, i will die but my love for Rashi..blah..blah..
@mom.. How can u? U will hav to accept her. Or i will go on salt satyagraha
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

@di.. I love jungles. Didnt u knw that? I had grown up with a man who pets eagles and snakes. ROFL.. And about Rashi, i will die but my love for Rashi..blah..blah..
@mom.. How can u? U will hav to accept her. Or i will go on salt satyagraha

@Bold.... exactly... stop blabbering.... eagles and snakes.... beautiful... then we are booking one way passage for you and your Biwi Rashi.....
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

@Bold.... exactly... stop blabbering.... eagles and snakes.... beautiful... then we are booking one way passage for you and your Biwi Rashi.....

I've purchased the tickets, just let me know when you're leaving.  You can take your laptop, just don't let her contact your family.  We don't want to hear from her.

btw - what the heck is salt satyagraha?