Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dollwa's opinion about MIRCHI (Page 8)

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhannoShizaruMithiBani

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Agreed that Dollwa can't spead a day without fights !! Tongue   " A fight a day keeps friends away" per Dollwa's logic Embarrassed .

Dollwa accused Shweta of making rishtey only for selfish motives. Hmmm ....lets see.

Assmit Case
:
  Shweta was nominating Assmit week after week in the show. After Sammy left, all of a suddent Assmit is perfect man for her and best buddy. Even we could see her crocodile-tears when Assmit volunteered to leave the house for 5 lakhs. ----thats how anybody else would have reacted ..seriously i didn;t buyed ashmit statement  the guy played every trick to survive in the game sudennly he came  out of   the game for these loosersOuch..he gambled and got succeeded ..i guess ashmit  or shweta deserve this title more than dolly or khaliOuch khali dont do anything and try to follow the suit everybody asked his opinion abt who should be evicted but he tried to seethe game others and didn;t opened his views he is empty brain   and dolly who cant keep quite ..always in  bitching  modeOuch she accused shweta for "kaan bharo" khali against dolly which was not correctOuch...

Agreed that assmit stood for shweta twice and specially in DB fight . But then why was she still nomination him in the show ? Confused----lack of options and middle of the game even ashmit maintained distance from shweta  because  he thought shweta played game with him and ashmit also nominated shweta lots of time.......KB iam not shweta fan but sum time she is ok at least compare to othersWink

Veena Case :   Shweta and veena were like snake and mongoose. They could not stand each other and shweta became best buddies with her when she was leaving. Why this change at the last moment ?  I think ST thought bigg boss will ask Veena to nominate two people before leaving the house. So shweta started helping her packing the suitcase and all LOL--agreed that part of shweta even i found fake ...in earlier week shweta  was greeting dolly because dolly got saved from eviction despite  of huge fightLOL..but packing veena suitcase is not issue  they all  helped eachother in diffrent ways while living in houseWink my problem was her extra sweetness towards when veena was leavingLOL

I could be wrong but was wondering why was dolly accusing shweta. There could be some reason !!!  Dolly usually does not lie unless someone can provide examples here. Infact shweta lied TWICE on the show. Once when she discussed Mr. kohli on the show and when recently she said she never met dolly bindra before the show  -----dolly got hurt by u-turn of khali and she put all blame on shweta which was not correctOuch dolly was solely responsible for khali;s u-turnOuch    she kept "kaan baro " khali all the time and last stroke she played that khali should have confronted ashmit or sameer for her behna during fightsOuchOuch and that was final nail in coffinOuch

As you can guess, i am trying to keep forum alive with these posts LOL . ----KB seriously  u rnot anymore neutral viewer...because u r skipping all dark side of dollyWink..u have became dolly phankaEmbarrassed

Edited by fire_gun - 07 January 2011 at 7:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

susan29

Aps74 Groupbie
Aps74
Aps74

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

[Actually smart viewers can easily figure out shweta's game. We have clearly seen shweta abusing, lying , plotting, backing off statements ........but she covers everything with her diplomacy mask
I'm wondering what was i watching past 3-4 months. Where did she "abuse"....when her character was being assasinated by Dolly or anyother time.........maybe you saw some footage we didn't.Ouch

"lying"....what about????Confused
Plotting- when??Confused

Jeez i'm sure you must be watching a hindi soap she acted in , in the past.LOLLOL
RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

destiny11.Monami.MithiBani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
@Purva you will see lots of Dolly fans contributing positively to both Ashmit and Khali AT threads

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Go to top