Bigg Boss Season 4

Dollwa's opinion about MIRCHI (Page 7)

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by prernazz

Susan, Guddi, faraan - reasonable discussion, no bashing, no name calling please.

reasonable discussion on what ?

Aint these issues have been discussed 1000 times?

Yest I opened a topic, and that was locked after 67 pages discussions.. Whereas SO many people liked the topic.. Why ?

I would give it back to them.. Wait n watchBig smile

Guddi, open your topic again with the same content and as said let members discuss in it once again. But if you just go on spamming this topic with the intention you have mentioned then surely that is not appropriate and will have to delete your posts or just increase your wl.

Please no tit for tat policy. Already enough drama has happen on this forum.

Likewise all topics have similar discussions.. all subjects go round round around topics and points already discussed previously.

So please kindly open your same topic once again and let members who wish to discuss that discuss it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92.ArjunhideIsha.IshaThatOneGuyprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hidesusan29

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Not gonna work.. I didnt see Purva around when Shweta-bashfest ..  (Yeah the term 'Bashfest' was used by the group who ruined the topic.. ).. So it's ok she is commenting without knowing the background..

But sorry, all these things aint gonna workTongue I HAVE seen KB commenting on Fanbase.. Show the saint attitude to someone else.. Have got the MOST active member of BB forum awardLOL I know who says what in which threadLOL.. I have seen him commenting on Fanbase 1000 times..

So this time, let him face it.. Tongue And dont worry, I wont stoop to others' level .. I will do what I wanna do in my own way.. This is a Free forum, and this is not DDT.. I can comment all over the forum.. that Dolly is a UGLY character woman.. Embarrassed Fake, Liar, Double Standard, Psycho, Loser, and ugly.. Tongue
ClapClapClap

hideprerna4rishav

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Susan, Guddi, faraan - reasonable discussion, no bashing, no name calling please.

reasonable discussion on what ?

Aint these issues have been discussed 1000 times?

Yest I opened a topic, and that was locked after 67 pages discussions.. Whereas SO many people liked the topic.. Why ?

I would give it back to them.. Wait n watchBig smile

I am sure you know very well why and how it got closed Guddi. Lathika didn't have to say anything about Dolly fans but she did and when questioned she instead arguing.

Have you seen Arjun commenting on any particular fan-base ever ? That's not needed. So please avoid silly arguments and discuss the main topic :)

Please Pooja.. I understand your concern and good intention but do not please bring that topic again cos all here do not held similar views on what happen yesterday.. so again there will be disagreement and rest what follows is known by all.

Guddi, please open your topic once again, this is a request now. come on..

I have to go now but hopefully Guddi will see your topic on the forum and on the forum peace as such. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuyprerna4rishavFaraan92

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

hideFaraan92

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Shizarupooja.s92Isha.Isha

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged

.Monami..ArjunThatOneGuy

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged

I don't know what has happened in the last few days. But seriously Arjun, Guddi, Nind, Rasny are few people I would like to think of as friends. And I don't want to see my friends breaking each other's heads.

We are talking of a game show only people. And a thread is just a means of airing our personal opinion. No more than that. It is not a piece of creative writing that one feels proprietorial over.

There was a reason I said I'm taking over this thread. I expect people to have meaningful reasonable discussions around me. I also expect everyone to be on their best behaviour coz that is what made you all so lovable to me.

Can we throw the "my way or the highway, with your blood on it" attitude out for a couple of days and behave like reasonable, mature and intelligent people that we all are?

Is it so difficult to be good and decent?

No its not, and again you taking over the thread as well as Swetas intervention is appreciated and understood........I love Guddi too and Rasy doesnt partake in such squabbles.........Guddi is passionate about Shweta which is respected and my she is definitely the exception to the rule as far as my comment is concerned.........but I stand by it for the ones that go to extremes and get personal towards members........sometimes you can feel the full force of their heavy handed comments........its a natural human instinct to jump in to defend our friends......or back them up but it has to have a measure of decency..........and an element of fun,,,,,,,,,,

People have said this over and over again........are the ppl we are fighting for really going to thank us? the chances are they wont even come onto this forum to read their AT threads.......and even if they do........will they really appreciate the threads, the thread makers??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92

Go to top