Dollwa's opinion about MIRCHI - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Well dolly was at loggerheads with sweta on sighting her in BB house.....

Why did she apologise when she re entered?

After that she has been nice to sweta.....why......even if she was warned by BB not to give gaalis to sweta, she could have avoided her.......but she didnt........she was actually being friendly........

Isint that selfish? 😊

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Ishmaart Viewers Opinion --

Who would you give the 'Best Fake Character' award in the Bigg Boss' house?
WWE Superstar The Great Khali
13 %
Dolly Bindra
47 %
Shweta Tiwari
25 %
Ashmit Patel
15 %

🀣
Good job Guddie..πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Guddi ...

Please stop spamming the topic with your copy-paste poll statistic otherwise I will have to report to mods !!  You declared that you will never post into my topic , what happened ? πŸ˜•

Rather than discussing topic, why are you spaming ?

Originally posted by susan29

After that she has been nice to sweta.....why......even if she was warned by BB not to give gaalis to sweta, she could have avoided her.......but she didnt........she was actually being friendly........

Isint that selfish? 😊

We are NOT defending dolly here .........just trying to understand why dolly made those remarks !!

Dolly apologizing shweta is a different topic and dolly herself clarified the reason in yesterday's episode. You can watch it.

Faraan I know 🀣..

I have quiet a few more Poll result.. Will post them one by one..

Dollwa's opinion abt Mirchi..

And Janta Janaardan's opinion abt Dollwa Ugly character man πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£

@ KB - I am Shweta fan, and I am not true to my words.. Deal with it πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by susan29

Isint that selfish? 😊

Public gives a SHIT abt her opinions.. And that's why Dollawa Ugly Character Man has to add 'Mera aisa maanna hai'... 'Mai aisa sochti hoon'... 'Mujhe aisa lagta hai'... these terms again n again 🀣

Because apparently, sirf USSIKO woh sab lagta hai.. Kisi aur ko nahiπŸ˜† And yest she started crying seeing her enormous support and popularity inside the houseπŸ˜†

@ KB - I am Shweta fan, and I am not true to my words.. Deal with it πŸ˜ƒ

I can deal with you ......no matter how many times you change your words !!! But please DO NOT spam the topic !! 

Faraan I know 🀣..

I have quiet a few more Poll result.. Will post them one by one..

Dollwa's opinion abt Mirchi..

And Janta Janaardan's opinion abt Dollwa Ugly character man πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£

@ KB - I am Shweta fan, and I am not true to my words.. Deal with it πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I wanna see more poll results..!!!πŸ˜›
Plzz shre dem soon..🀣
@bold..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Agreed that Dollwa can't spead a day without fights !! πŸ˜›   " A fight a day keeps friends away" per Dollwa's logic 😳 .

Dollwa accused Shweta of making rishtey only for selfish motives. Hmmm ....lets see.

Assmit Case
:
  Shweta was nominating Assmit week after week in the show. After Sammy left, all of a suddent Assmit is perfect man for her and best buddy. Even we could see her crocodile-tears when Assmit volunteered to leave the house for 5 lakhs.

Agreed that assmit stood for shweta twice and specially in DB fight . But then why was she still nomination him in the show ? πŸ˜•

Veena Case :   Shweta and veena were like snake and mongoose. They could not stand each other and shweta became best buddies with her when she was leaving. Why this change at the last moment ?  I think ST thought bigg boss will ask Veena to nominate two people before leaving the house. So shweta started helping her packing the suitcase and all πŸ˜†

I could be wrong but was wondering why was dolly accusing shweta. There could be some reason !!!  Dolly usually does not lie unless someone can provide examples here. Infact shweta lied TWICE on the show. Once when she discussed Mr. kohli on the show and when recently she said she never met dolly bindra before the show

As you can guess, i am trying to keep forum alive with these posts πŸ˜† .

Veena Case: Ummm prolly Shweta was helping Veena out of humanity :). I thought quite a bit on how I would  behave in such a  circumstance. Then I remembered my Hostel days. However, much we fought with each other, but when girls used to go home for breaks and holidays, everyone used to pitch in to help with packing, and there used to be a lineup girls who would gift each other  reading material and snacks etc. for the journey. Just something women do, however, much they hate each other, there is a strong phenomenon called female bonding.

Ashmit Case: Shweta Ashmit is not new. In fact int he early episodes Shweta and Ashmit used to hang around quite a lot. Shweta started keeping her distance once she saw Ashmit getting closer to Veena and Hrishant, both of whom had issues with her. When Ashmit was sick, Shweta was the first person to visit him and she was the one to encourage Sara to make up with Ashmit because they were both hurting due to the misunderstandings. In fact I quite expected Ashmit and Shweta to rediscover their friendship once Veena was out of the picture.

As for lying, no one is above or below lying for their personal motives on the show or in real life. That does not make any person fake or genuine. We all are guilty of that sentiment. In fact a person who is too transparent is accused of being naive and un-worldly in the real world. This is a game after all and the winner of this game will not be a person who wins the Ramayan badge of an upright person but  a person who manipulates the others mentally and emotionally, and plays on the psyche of the audience to emerge the strongest contender.

I think we are being quite unrealistic in expecting our favorite contestants to be morally and ethically righteous as well as win the show at the same time. Aisa kaisa?

@ KB -- I am helping you to keep the forum alive.. Lets see and face us in last 2 days.. πŸ˜‰ Tit for tat !

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I wanna see more poll results..!!!πŸ˜›
Plzz shre dem soon..🀣
@bold..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

I know 🀣 And will help to reach it 50 pages if I can... But just that now me gtg😭

Poll result.. Okie one more..

Who would you give the 'Best Entertainer' Award inside the Bigg Boss' house?

Thank you for your vote!
Dolly Bindra (33%)
Ashmit Patel (12%)
WWE Superstar The Great Khali (8%)
Shweta Tiwari (47%)

πŸ˜ƒ