Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

we understand her as family member, if any person says wrong about our member . we cant see him\her being insulted  ,its dt reason to get personal.......

we are doting fans too   n love her so much......

I like you guys for ebing sooo Bindass!!!You guys dont  deny  naything!!!πŸ˜ƒ
stranger.67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernazz

EE ka bolat ho thakurain, persinal-girsinal hona to uu Veena ka kaam hain na? Ka uu jaate jaate ee kaam bhi shweta ko dekar gayi? Ashmit babua ka haath dekar gayi, woh to hum dekh hi rahin hain tab se.

Haan maharani jhi ap sahich bolat hai...πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

we understand her as family member, if any person says wrong about our member . we cant see him\her being insulted  ,its dt reason to get personal.......

we are doting fans too   n love her so much......

Vik "offense is the best defense" works on the football ground, not real life. In life one has to live with all people with different ideas and thoughts. If one person or group shoves their point of view down another throat, then it's no better than Taliban or the Nazis.

I too love Shweta and Sam. That does not mean that I think they are picture perfect. And if I don't agree with someone's point of view I would put forth my points of view forward. I would neither deny all charges leveled against ST nor attack people for saying something against ST. In fact Arjun has put up a much better defense of ST in his post here than any other so-called appreciator I've seen so far.

Love, but don't love at the cost of rational thought or reason. Seriously, what are you all going to do from Monday, if all reasoned thought and logic flies away due to this one TV show?

Originally posted by: Jesmina

Wow purva...sooo good!!!πŸ‘and am surprised about your points on Khali cuz i thought i am the only one who find him like that...i also really find him cute giant with his geniune smile!!!😳

Seriously you also found him good-looking? Thank goodness. I thought I had taken leave of my senses. I mentioned to Mom while watching the show, that I think he looks good, and she gave me such a bad glare and then walked out of the room. I was really afraid ki main paagal ho gayi hoon.

Ok folks coming up My defense of Khali as a contender for the prize. I wish there was some way I could've given it to him before his final vote appeal. The guy really seemed to be in need of it.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i dont like shweta...🀒
Aps74 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=kuttabhai
Ok Here is what I meant !!

She did use abusive words while handling dolly and something like " main apne baap ki nahi suni" .
"I never did listen to my dad....yaaa....so whats "abusive about that.???........and you gotta be a saint to justify not wanting to wring Dollys neck when she openly called her characterless!!

Shweta was not only dolly's victim ...dolly did abuse manoj, ashmit, sammy and veena as well :)  ...None of them abused her back with same language. Sammy handled dolly with "watch your manners" remarks . Like Hrishant said, those abusive words should not have been in shweta's dictionary.
ST's loosing cool over Dolly was absolutely justified.

Now lying , .....She lied to sammy about BF as well as she said she have never met dolly before the show. We all saw that they both have even acted in the same movie :)
Is it impossible to believe maybe she did never meet Dolly,.....the scene from a movie could have been shot seperately like its done sometimes when the need arises.

Plotting ...Bigg boss did punish everyone for plotting in the initial phase of the show.
Thats one generic punishment everybody got in BB. Was one directed especially at her?

Hope this info helps. I dont understand your remark about watching hindi soap. I did know shweta before the show. I knew her as Raja chaudhari's wife since i was following season2.

Raja Chowdhray is a flop Bhojpuri actor and was better known as ST's estranged husband. The nation didn't even know who he was before BB2.  While ST is a popular tele- star with a hit series Kasauti Zindagi ki that ran for many years and loads of dance reality shows.

Hope the above info broadened your horizon.

[/QUOTE]
stranger.67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

i dont like shweta...🀒

Pullu i like everyone!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

i dont like shweta...🀒

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the Spider to the Fly

There is a game on here on this thread. If you make a post saying you dislike a contestant, you have to give a reasonable, logical argument in favor of that contestant. So are you up for the challenge?

Originally posted by: Jesmina

Pullu i like everyone!!!πŸ˜†

Now you are the true diplomat, sazaa se bach gayi itni asaani se.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prernazz

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the Spider to the Fly

There is a game on here on this thread. If you make a post saying you dislike a contestant, you have to give a reasonable, logical argument in favor of that contestant. So are you up for the challenge?

i dont like anyone... and i dont give logical reasons on the forum where no one knows the meaning of logic..πŸ˜ƒ.. thank u very much

Jessie i knoww u like me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago