Users

Frequent Posters

Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
meri aankh lagay thi...........aur yaha moouamala......wahi ka wahi hai

Originally posted by: susan29

Please go to my dashboard...read my posts......your topic is of no value.......a new MOD has asked you to say good things about sweta.....so please do your hw and forget about your original friends on the forum !!!

Hmm personal attack ???  Okay. If my topic is of no value, why did you even post here ? And send me some links to topics where we can find meaning topic ?

We simply asked your logic behind not calling shweta mirchi ?

And about friends !! ........ All my friends will always remain good friends no matter what I say about any contenstat.  I take you as a friend but you always find my topics of no value if they don't match your own opinions ! ...whats the logic here ??

I had to step into different shoes to make pro-shweta posts !!  If you read between the lines, you will find hidden meaning behind that post !

Edited by kuttabhai - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

@ KB -- I am helping you to keep the forum alive.. Lets see and face us in last 2 days.. πŸ˜‰ Tit for tat !

I know 🀣 And will help to reach it 50 pages if I can... But just that now me gtg😭

Poll result.. Okie one more..

Who would you give the 'Best Entertainer' Award inside the Bigg Boss' house?

Thank you for your vote!
Dolly Bindra (33%)
Ashmit Patel (12%)
WWE Superstar The Great Khali (8%)
Shweta Tiwari (47%)

πŸ˜ƒ

apne bakwas reply se humko spare karo plz
Originally posted by: Shizaru

meri aankh lagay thi...........aur yaha moouamala......wahi ka wahi hai

LOL ....nind i am going to miss your one-liners ...πŸ˜†   Min words but max effect πŸ‘πŸΌ
BB4-Rocky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Kuttabhai
howww can u be sucha serene person being a dolllwaa fannnn *confused*
Dollwa loves to create "meaningless fights" nd u sucha opposite modest fan of hers πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: BB4-Rocky

@Kuttabhai
howww can u be sucha serene person being a dolllwaa fannnn *confused*
Dollwa loves to create "meaningless fights" nd u sucha opposite modest fan of hers πŸ˜†

If dolly wasn't on the show  ...then shweta would have been more boring than Aanchal πŸ˜†
Edited by kuttabhai - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: susan29

Since you dont seem to understand normal people I cant go on and o like a broken record like you do..........same topic on and on !!!

Please go to my dashboard...read my posts......your topic is of no value.......a new MOD has asked you to say good things about sweta.....so please do your hw and forget about your original friends on the forum !!!

Susan, do you mind being POLITE ? And his topic does hold value..  that's the reason why people are posting here :)

Dare you forget me and Nind ArjunπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

If dolly wasn't on the shweta ........then shweta would have been more boring than Aanchal πŸ˜†

ha - this is exactly what i pm-ed you...LOL - but i believe it is true...that fight with Dollwa put her up there in the limelight...
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
At least Aanchal's tattoo was interesting to look at, one could kill some time off at least!
Originally posted by: rgattu

ha - this is exactly what i pm-ed you...LOL - but i believe it is true...that fight with Dollwa put her up there in the limelight...

Thanks Rachna ...will rad your PM shortly ...kind of multitasking at the moment !!

Yes ...shweta can not thank dolly enough .......I can't imagine this season without dolly !!  She deserves a special prize.

Everytime dolly fights , i give her a standing ovation πŸ˜†