Bigg Boss Season 4

Dollwa's opinion about MIRCHI - Page 6

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by-prerna4rishav

Not gonna work.. I didnt see Purva around when Shweta-bashfest ..  (Yeah the term 'Bashfest' was used by the group who ruined the topic.. ).. So it's ok she is commenting without knowing the background..

But sorry, all these things aint gonna workπŸ˜› I HAVE seen KB commenting on Fanbase.. Show the saint attitude to someone else.. Have got the MOST active member of BB forum awardπŸ˜† I know who says what in which threadπŸ˜†.. I have seen him commenting on Fanbase 1000 times..

So this time, let him face it.. πŸ˜› And dont worry, I wont stoop to others' level .. I will do what I wanna do in my own way.. This is a Free forum, and this is not DDT.. I can comment all over the forum.. that Dolly is a UGLY character woman.. 😳 Fake, Liar, Double Standard, Psycho, Loser, and ugly.. πŸ˜›

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-pooja.s92

I am sure you know very well why and how it got closed Guddi. Lathika didn't have to say anything about Dolly fans but she did and when questioned she instead arguing.

Have you seen Arjun commenting on any particular fan-base ever ? That's not needed. So please avoid silly arguments and discuss the main topic :)

Please Pooja.. I understand your concern and good intention but do not please bring that topic again cos all here do not held similar views on what happen yesterday.. so again there will be disagreement and rest what follows is known by all.

Guddi, please open your topic once again, this is a request now. come on..

I have to go now but hopefully Guddi will see your topic on the forum and on the forum peace as such. πŸ˜›

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by-sweta01

I have to go now but hopefully Guddi will see your topic on the forum and on the forum peace as such. πŸ˜›

Take a bow and hug from me..

Leaving these folks just for your sake.. Otherwise.. Mai free bhi hoon.. aur mere paas faaltoo time bhi bohot hai abhi.. πŸ˜†

Sweta.. Love.. 😳
I don't know what has happened in the last few days. But seriously Arjun, Guddi, Nind, Rasny are few people I would like to think of as friends. And I don't want to see my friends breaking each other's heads.

We are talking of a game show only people. And a thread is just a means of airing our personal opinion. No more than that. It is not a piece of creative writing that one feels proprietorial over.

There was a reason I said I'm taking over this thread. I expect people to have meaningful reasonable discussions around me. I also expect everyone to be on their best behaviour coz that is what made you all so lovable to me.

Can we throw the "my way or the highway, with your blood on it" attitude out for a couple of days and behave like reasonable, mature and intelligent people that we all are?

Is it so difficult to be good and decent?
This content was originally posted by-sweta01

Please Pooja.. I understand your concern and good intention but do not please bring that topic again cos all here do not held similar views on what happen yesterday.. so again there will be disagreement and rest what follows is known by all.

Sorry Sweta. I didn't mean to cause any problem but I request you to tell her to not make make statements like "stooping to other's level " Those are personal remarks. Thank you :)

And Guddi.. sure PM me atleast one link outta those 1000 ones where he insulted any fan base. Thanks!

Peace.

Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-prernazz

I don't know what has happened in the last few days. But seriously Arjun, Guddi, Nind, Rasny are few people I would like to think of as friends. And I don't want to see my friends breaking each other's heads.

We are talking of a game show only people. And a thread is just a means of airing our personal opinion. No more than that. It is not a piece of creative writing that one feels proprietorial over.

There was a reason I said I'm taking over this thread. I expect people to have meaningful reasonable discussions around me. I also expect everyone to be on their best behaviour coz that is what made you all so lovable to me.

Can we throw the "my way or the highway, with your blood on it" attitude out for a couple of days and behave like reasonable, mature and intelligent people that we all are?

No its not, and again you taking over the thread as well as Swetas intervention is appreciated and understood........I love Guddi too and Rasy doesnt partake in such squabbles.........Guddi is passionate about Shweta which is respected and my she is definitely the exception to the rule as far as my comment is concerned.........but I stand by it for the ones that go to extremes and get personal towards members........sometimes you can feel the full force of their heavy handed comments........its a natural human instinct to jump in to defend our friends......or back them up but it has to have a measure of decency..........and an element of fun,,,,,,,,,,

People have said this over and over again........are the ppl we are fighting for really going to thank us? the chances are they wont even come onto this forum to read their AT threads.......and even if they do........will they really appreciate the threads, the thread makers??
This content was originally posted by-prernazz

Hey Purva !

All  I am asking Guddi is to not make comments on Arjun. That's it. :)
Even I do not like fights and would love to have nice discussions on the forum. Why fight for someone we don't even know ? Please if you could request her. Thanks :)

Anyway, I gotta leave now ..Btw, I love all your posts. Take care!
Edited by pooja.s92 - 13 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-kuttabhai

Agreed that Dollwa can't spead a day without fights !! πŸ˜›   " A fight a day keeps friends away" per Dollwa's logic 😳 .

Dollwa accused Shweta of making rishtey only for selfish motives. Hmmm ....lets see.

Assmit Case
:
  Shweta was nominating Assmit week after week in the show. After Sammy left, all of a suddent Assmit is perfect man for her and best buddy. Even we could see her crocodile-tears when Assmit volunteered to leave the house for 5 lakhs. ----thats how anybody else would have reacted ..seriously i didn;t buyed ashmit statement  the guy played every trick to survive in the game sudennly he came  out of   the game for these loosers..he gambled and got succeeded ..i guess ashmit  or shweta deserve this title more than dolly or khali khali dont do anything and try to follow the suit everybody asked his opinion abt who should be evicted but he tried to seethe game others and didn;t opened his views he is empty brain   and dolly who cant keep quite ..always in  bitching  mode she accused shweta for "kaan bharo" khali against dolly which was not correct...

Agreed that assmit stood for shweta twice and specially in DB fight . But then why was she still nomination him in the show ? πŸ˜•----lack of options and middle of the game even ashmit maintained distance from shweta  because  he thought shweta played game with him and ashmit also nominated shweta lots of time.......KB iam not shweta fan but sum time she is ok at least compare to othersπŸ˜‰

Veena Case :   Shweta and veena were like snake and mongoose. They could not stand each other and shweta became best buddies with her when she was leaving. Why this change at the last moment ?  I think ST thought bigg boss will ask Veena to nominate two people before leaving the house. So shweta started helping her packing the suitcase and all πŸ˜†--agreed that part of shweta even i found fake ...in earlier week shweta  was greeting dolly because dolly got saved from eviction despite  of huge fightπŸ˜†..but packing veena suitcase is not issue  they all  helped eachother in diffrent ways while living in houseπŸ˜‰ my problem was her extra sweetness towards when veena was leavingπŸ˜†

I could be wrong but was wondering why was dolly accusing shweta. There could be some reason !!!  Dolly usually does not lie unless someone can provide examples here. Infact shweta lied TWICE on the show. Once when she discussed Mr. kohli on the show and when recently she said she never met dolly bindra before the show  -----dolly got hurt by u-turn of khali and she put all blame on shweta which was not correct dolly was solely responsible for khali;s u-turn    she kept "kaan baro " khali all the time and last stroke she played that khali should have confronted ashmit or sameer for her behna during fights and that was final nail in coffin

As you can guess, i am trying to keep forum alive with these posts πŸ˜† . ----KB seriously  u rnot anymore neutral viewer...because u r skipping all dark side of dollyπŸ˜‰..u have became dolly phanka😳

Edited by fire_gun - 13 years ago
Aps74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-kuttabhai

[Actually smart viewers can easily figure out shweta's game. We have clearly seen shweta abusing, lying , plotting, backing off statements ........but she covers everything with her diplomacy mask

I'm wondering what was i watching past 3-4 months. Where did she "abuse"....when her character was being assasinated by Dolly or anyother time.........maybe you saw some footage we didn't.

"lying"....what about????πŸ˜•
Plotting- when??πŸ˜•

Jeez i'm sure you must be watching a hindi soap she acted in , in the past.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Well actually Shweta's language during her fight with Dolly was objectionable, whatever the provocation.

And like I said earlier. ST appreciators must make a choice - Do they want to say that ST is a morally and ethically upright person; or do they want her to win the game?

This show is such that people will have to lie, manipulate and bully other contestants to emerge the strongest contender both mentally and emotionally. If ST has failed in that - if she has not lied, abused, manipulated or played games with other contestants she would not have lasted till here.