A GLIMMER OF HOPE....

Posted: 13 years ago
Well bandini fans here is a tiny glimmer of hope a little bit of sunshine on our gloomy horizon
some of us called imagine today and spoke to the programming heads who were astonished at our query of bandini going off and asked where we had heard this news as imagine had issued no such statement....
when we questioned them point blank is bandini going off air they said clearly NO ITS NOT.😊

so lets wait and watch...
Thank You Ramona... we could all breath a litte easier now.... 
Thanks Ramona, a little hope bring a huge smile on ur face.
many ppl are calling and being told by imagine administration NO NOT AT ALL when we ask if its going off air
they said it had got 6 months extension and 6 months are not completed
πŸ€—ramo...πŸ€—..thnx for the wonderful news!!!!!
anyone who want to clarify plz call imagine they love to receive feedback also they are most friendly on phone and u can have detailed talk over your requests with programming or feedback dept
Plz pm me for imagines no. If u wantEdited by neha.sharma - 13 years ago
Yeah right ramo di they clearly said "NO ITS NOT" when asked about Bandini going off air.!
Also they weren't aware of any TB article...they said "WE DID NOT PUBLISH ANY ARTICLE"..!!
They are in no mood to pull it off b4 extension limit.!

So woppy guys our efforts are not going in vain.! πŸ˜ƒ
THANKS RAMO........πŸ€—...πŸ€—
IT LIKE A WONDERFULL NEWS FOR ME
THANKS A LOT.

wow, great effort by all those who have called IMAGINE to inquire about yesterday's news/rumour.
i think i should call them too, so that they start exerting their weight in stopping the leisurely use of body doubles.
thanks neha, i have noted down their #.