India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

SSBN 7th Jan written update meet the family

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Hey guys did u miss me, mein Angoor lene gaaye thi with Daksh lol, so im bak to update for my friday slot. n guys who are reading just for DakshNa scenes skip to the pink bits, ill now shade al Dakshna scnes in pink and their bits will be in more detail with dialogues, kya karon woh dono special hai na!!!

~~Hit the Chaska meter~~
why dont u it the Chaska meter, SSBN ranks #17 at the moment lets see if we can pump it up especially after yesterdays rocking Dakshna scene i think it deserves our appreciation

Recap:-
D and Ns differences are shown through their work
N goes home and is informed that her babysitter LOL(vibs friend) wont be able to stay and warns her about theives
D returns and N belives he is a theif and vice versa
N figures out that D is Chintu

7th Jan
part 1
back to yesterdays scene where Dakshna are goin round and round like a merry go round Wink 
D- Mein hoon Daksh Patwardan
N smiles: haan hai toh cintu hi na? kahan aai baba aur kahan tum
D- kya matlab tum sochti ho ke tum mere aai baba ko mujhse zyada jaanti ho? and what are u doin in my house (sorry guys im skipping back to english for those wh dont understand hindi!!)
N- whats it to u and anyway i dont have to explain myself to u, i mean chintu, but seeing ur aaye babas son ill explain to u that i have a PG here for the last few days
D is frustrated and point his finger at her askin- but why are u calling my aai baba, aai baba for? (jealousy anyone, aur waise bhi tum dono ki shaadi ke baad woh unhe aai baba hi bulaaye gi, so daksh darlin jus think of this ad dress rehersal!!!EmbarrassedWink)
N- because aai told me to her aai (Dakshs expression change here ROFLLOLnow do u have all the answers to ur questions Chintu!!!( haila this girl is purposely winding him up n he is doing his AYM/Angry young man expression again!!!)
D- aai has made a huge mistake she doesnt know what kind of girl she has kept as a PG, where is ur luggauge take it and go from here!
N gives him a yh right kinda of look (wah abhi se Dakshu ko thang kara shuru kar diya, laage raho)
D-Ill just have to take ur luggage out then
D turns away N steps forward places a hand on his shoulder whil asking him not to touch her luggage, D and N slip on the rug and land on the floor, Ds lands on N back downwards looking all angry and turns placing both hands on either side of N and BG music changes with Ds expression he goes from AYM to sweet and N stares right back all innocent and wide eyed Day Dreaming(if u have diabetes i suggest u skip this scene cos it so damn sweet, ur sugar levels will be sure to rise)

eye lock continues and a pair of feet appear at the door a man see's them (and from this camera angle the sweetness turned to hotness!!!Wink) and begins clappin runinin breakin the spell he walks in sayin Wah Wah (omg yeh Dakshna be na kitne besharam hey the stay in that position for a good few minutes even after they realise they have an audeinceEmbarrassed) he then starts to thin the worst of our poor D!!! i gotta says his dialgue Ghar wale ghar mein nahin or hume kisi ka dar nahin ROFL D shoots N a AYM look again (n here i thought we had got passed that stage!!)This guys is Dedar Patwarden Ds ka ka lets call him DP he owns half the house and seems to have obvious beef wiv Old man as he discusses old mans big parvachans and his son aka Ds behaviour now, he says if ur busy ill go away and come back when ur finished (pls do na!!) D tries to explain but DP aint havin any of it
a woman walks in strugellin with the luggage and the gentleman D helps her n she is happy to see him he gives a mini smile (meenu terliye sirf tere liye!!Wink!) so this is DPs misus Ds, kaki aka Mrs DP. andyway DP still not takin the hint and then arrives old man and Vibs, DP is all saractic and mentions to Vibs that u were so worried about D not marrying but dont worry any more not only has D found a girl but he has baught her home also then finally Vibs clears the misundertandings and explains N is the PG for DPs empty room n DP gets all sarcastic again (ive had enough of his sarcism!!!) he then turns on N regarding payment and turns to Vibs dissing her choice in PG, D stands in fron of his mum and says talk to me (haila mummy ka ladla!!!) DP just shouts at him Old man steps in and says Vibs was jus trying to help if u want the girl as ur PG u decide
DP tells her to go as he doesnt want her, N stare at him (what happen to the N we all kno and love come sort out this khadoos!) vibs butts in but DP isnt having it then MRs DP inteferes but he is still bein an ass (yeh toh kisi nahin sun raha) all the while D shoots daggers at DP especially when he direspects Old man aswell.
then begins the grand inquestition of N and her family history (lagda hai yeh D ke rishte ke liye Janj bratal kar raha hai) when he gets to her occupation he mentions bas yehi kami this is kar mein, D shaadion torwane ke kaam karte hein our aap shadiyon ka intazam ( i kno tell me about it all i can say is Rab ne bana di jodi!) anway DP jus goes on and on n D pulls vibs and wants to know why she bought N as DP just needs a reason to cause arguements and now look, Vibs is like u kno N and D is like i dont have to kno her u can see by look at her that yeh tez type ki ladki hai! Vibs scolds him for talkin about girls in such a manner and says i know N is a good dirl, D looks bak at N
then arrives a new couple Anket and Bawni Ds bro and Sis in law, they are tired from the wedding and both have work the next day, the hear DP shout and ask whats goin on and why so who is having an interview so late at night? DP says all this drama is du to ur parents and D has had enough and tells him to stop all this and DP says lets go back to topic, he inform N of the amount he wants and asks for a silly amunt mony for deposit which N cant afford and he says if u cant pay u cant stay (again i was a poet and i dint know it!!!Wink)
the end

No Precap (well that i could see anyway)

So guys the first few mins were worth watching the eppy though this DP has a right bee in his bnnet, he is off his head, by the end of the eppy even our AYM D was feeling sorry for N and we all kno his feelings for her from that argument at the wedding. when mentioned her dad was dead D did seem to sympathise, he may be softening towards her!

anyway u have met the whole of the Patwarden family in this one episode so this is Naina *couc*Meenu's*cough* future in laws, and things just got alot more interesting and busy

sorry for the typo's and dnt forget to rate the eppy on the chaska meter!!!

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 07 January 2011 at 6:46am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal_Desaisuperchefhimani88laddooAmber10moon.riversaina01teri_susansandhya...yajnaseni.....Binny...-aweshome_moi-prnczshalini01pesi11..Naina.._Rainbow_isomersshaliniastha

sandhya. IF-Dazzler
sandhya.
sandhya.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateSmile
teri_susan Goldie
teri_susan
teri_susan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.Dp is so meanAngry,he is not even giving respect to his wife,hope Naina gets to stay in the house.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teri_susan

Thanks for the update.Dp is so meanAngry,he is not even giving respect to his wife,hope Naina gets to stay in the house.

I read in the TB that the family convince him to let her stay so she will get to stay but i cant say she will be stress free living in his house!

teri_susan

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Arey waaaah!!>..Awesome update,Bee!!>...Clap...

Acha now meri commentary......

Haha,this first few seconds were funny....they fight badly,lol....!!!....Haha,he seemed lyk some yr 2-grader to me when he was lyk mere aai-baba ko tum kyun aai-baba bol rai ho!!ROFL......I love her smirks......lol,purely irritating....and he way she went "chintu,chintu" everytym.....ROFL.....

Aaaaah,dun' get me started on tht interesting windy bit!!LOL...it was purely dreamyyyy......Day DreamingDay Dreaming....both of their expresisons were soo cute.....they couldn't be making irritating faces tht tym......LOL.....aaaah,cutest scene!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming......Uncle jee had to enter then.....d'uh.....couldn't he wait....!!LOL...STANDING OVATION!!ROFL.....haha,and they were in the same condition.....ROFL..(predictions cuming trueLOL)...buahahahaha.....his dialogue "woh gharwale ghar mein nahi"....rofl...ROFL....Agar aunty jee entry na maarti toh uncle jee ne toh Dakshna k bachon ka naam-karan bhi kar dena tha!!ROFLROFL.......then chachijee enters.....and Daksh is a gentleman!!>....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...and his smirk,ufffff,killed me.....dekhte hi mujhe laga,ho na ho,wh SIRF moi k liye thi!LOLEmbarrassedLOL.....

Then,Vibz and Old man's entry=aag mein tel...ROFL...did ya see him everytym supporting her mother,and everytym,Vibs held him,and then he stayed back.....awwwwwww.......totally reminds me how everytym,I'm ready to fight with ma sisters,and mom ki ek awaz pe I go silentApprove........Lol,waise bhi,my sisters think he's like meStern Smile.....rofl...ROFL......I still wonder why??.....lol,they think he's batameez sorts lyk me!!ROFL.....anyways,I know he's the shareef-est bacha in the whole wide world!!LOL.....

The jaanch-partaal sesison made me go rofl....Dakshu's expressions.....lol...I dunno I keep larfing even he gives the serious of all expresisonsLOL......anyways,it seemed he did sympathize....awwwwwwwww.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and the very last tym,he turns to Naina,when his mom scolds her.....lol,felt lyk he was gonna verifying whether his mom was true or notROFL........

She'll stay back...bah wahi sab k problems...only Vibz,Kaki any mayb,Daksh Bro.and SIL would be goood to her,coz they really dun' seem lyk sme trouble-makers!!Embarrassed......

Meri phamily toh barhti hi ja rai hai,yaar...now,I hope tht sarru chacha doens't have a whole lot bunch of kids!!ROFL.......mein to gai kama se.....mujhe toh rotiyan banani bhi nai aati....ROFL.....mein toh sirf tea,coffee,juice bana leti hoon...phir liquids par hi guzaara karna hoga poori phamily ko....ROFL....

Th epi.was masht....Daksh-filled.....:lol....so,it's gonna b masht for me!!>........:D.....

ANyways,thanks again Bee for the lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy epi....I've seen the epi.some 565457767657869584066589 tymes....bah still ur guys updates are a treat to read!!Approve

prncz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Wah Meenu tum Juice bana lehti ho? i cant!!! n waise be yeh DP kaka ko wasan kam karna chaiye, a liquid diet should be good for him!!!
n he seems younder than the oldman so he might have some chote baches which wud be easy to win coz all ull need is loads of choclate fr them!!!
n rotiyan belna chod hotel se mangwa lena!!!
but i gotta say DP seems awful, i just hope he's the worst of it, did u see how disrespectful he is to his wife, his older bro and even his bhabhi i mean Daksh had no chance if he is like that with the elders!!
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Lol,Bee.....DP toh pehle hi thora sukhi dandi,nai??.....lol...bas,dimaagh mein cholesterol hogaya hai shayd!!ROFL..heh,yeah/./...me bana leti hai,bah sirf mango milkshake!!ROFL...lol,koi baat nai usmein poison dala k DP ko pila doongi....hows thtLOL..
awwww,chote bache.....toh waise he I love them,and they love me...LOL...hotel..??>...kya haar mera hubby lawyer hai,koi president nai haiROFL...tum kyun use kangaal karna chahti ho>>>LOL....
I know...his chacha was soo batameez.....and Daksh tried to shut him up bah Vibz stopped him,and the last tym,he went bakwaas-ing abt him and Naina.....he had no answer....lol...chacha ko bhi SSP k saath goli maardo|!!ROFL

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged

jis jis ko goli marvani hai uske line mein laga do or mein goli marti jaongi!!! lol

n kya yaar Dakshu apni Saali ki phaarmaish toh poora kar saktha na? yeh mere or meri jiju ke bheech ki baat hai, tum dakal mat do jao tum mango milkshake mein pison dal ke DP ko de do!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index