Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Interpretation of wht's gonna happen-imagina(edit) (Page 4)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Interpretation of wht's gonna happen ??????? my imaginationLOLLOLLOL do read & comment though ... give ur feed back .... would love to read it ...LOLLOLLOL

(This part specially in pink is for dee - as per the SBS comment...on their dance seq... )

arjun busy with annie & office staff busy with each other they all are dancingLOL ... & maan & geet busy in hugging LOL.... & maaneet are away from the whole dance group ... hugging each other in solitude ... & both immersed in some thoughtsDay Dreaming ...

I guess again maan does not have a clue as to who is dancing with whom as he is still feeling guilty ... geet & maan lost in hug Day Dreaming... maan lost in his thoughts ....

so mArjAnie will flirt & kill us with their stupid dance & their throwing up romance ....DeadAngryOuch

geet while hugging maan ... asking him wht's bothering him so bad ... tht he is not enjoying the sangeet of their marriage & tells maan not to worry abt her safety & tht she is fine ... maan still keeping mum over the whole issue ... & maintaining silence ...not opening his mouth ... as he is thinking wht to do whether to tell geet or not about the whole issue ... abt geet & the baby .... but he keeps quiet ...

can't guess as to wht thy are doing in maan's bedroom though ...if i get any idea ... will surely edit this partLOLWink

so whn maaneet in maan's bedroom still ... geet does not have any clue as to wht's bothering him so bad ... as maan still did not open up ...

but geet is asking him again & again ... as to wht is bothering him ... but still maan has kept quiet ...

after some time geet might start talking about the baby ... don't knw whether the baby can move in this stage of pregnancy though .... if the baby can move then geet feels the baby & asks maan to feel the baby ok girls my stupid guess read on ...

well if that guess did not work then she surely tells him some thing regarding the baby very very senti dialogue about the baby & maan & geet ... probably their future or something else girls ... mostly regarding the baby senti senti dialogues ...

geet's words make maan feel even more bad , or say even worse & his guilt level reaches a peak tht he hides his face in her chest first ... & kind of cries ....&  then slowly comes down & places his head on her belly & probably is crying ... then geet consoles him & then finally he will blurt it out ... about how he choose her instead of the baby ...

after this geet will tell him that he does not have to feel bad & he is fine & correct and he took a wise decision ... and he should not feel guilty ... about it .... & hug follows...

well this is my guess ... u all can add more to this guess or give ur own version of the story ...LOL

Thank you, thank you so much Hima for first of all writing something for me specially Hugand also for clearing what Arjun the so called wedding planner is doing dancing at the sangeet with NE (I agree we have to bear the Marjani dance & romance againDead)

I wish that things really happens the way you say, tumhare moonh mein ghee shakhar, I really hope everything becomes ok with our munda Maan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Thank you, thank you so much Hima for first of all writing something for me specially Hugand also for clearing what Arjun the so called wedding planner is doing dancing at the sangeet with NE (I agree we have to bear the Marjani dance & romance againDead)

I wish that things really happens the way you say, tumhare moonh mein ghee shakhar, I really hope everything becomes ok with our munda Maan

U R welcome dee ... any time dear ...Hug... i know yaar ... their dance & dress both sucks big time DeadAngryOuchhave to bear the torture ... all i hope is thy show maaneet hug instaed of their dance ...

don't worry dee every thing will be fine ...

drdee142

Tiharika Goldie
Tiharika
Tiharika

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I think Maan will tell Geet as he would like to clear all the problems and worries between them before marriage so that after marriage they can be at peace and when he will tell Geet, i personally think she will understand him as she has seen herself form her own eyes that Maan cares for their baby a lot like when she said her baby he got pissed off and when they were seeing the sonography he was crying and when she wasnt feeling well, after eating the mangoes, he becane so worried that he took her to the doctor inspite of Geet saying that she is fine, so keeping all this in mind, Geet will never misunderstand him adn she knows how hard it was for him to choose.

dewdropred

Inu-13 IF-Rockerz
Inu-13
Inu-13

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
heyy himaa are yu still in dat SBB n SBS mode...!! :P :D yaar afetr seeing precap just HOPE wo scenes edit na kardein... oderwise will kill dem..!!

n phantasstic thinking though i knew it reading ur noon wala post hehehe

BTW i think bedroom scene will come after sangeet wen geet will go in maan's room to ask he promised to b happy but he was not..!1 but prob is my thinking also saying how can maan dance in guilt *wondering* or may b while dancing geet will feel maan is again lost sumwhere..!! pheww kitna sochte hai.. kassh itna eggjams k wqt socha hota

Edited by Inu-13 - 07 January 2011 at 10:40am

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Inu-13

heyy himaa are yu still in dat SBB n SBS mode...!! :P :D yaar afetr seeing precap just HOPE wo scenes edit na kardein... oderwise will kill dem..!!

n phantasstic observation though i knew it reading ur noon wala post hehehe

BTW i think bedroom scene will come after sangeet wen geet will go in maan's room to ask he promised to b happy but he was not..!1 but prob is my thinking also saying how can maan dance in guilt *wondering* or may b while dancing geet will feel maan is again lost sumwhere..!! pheww kitna sochte hai.. kassh itna eggjams k wqt socha hota

hi neha ... so correct ... could not come out of tht scene ...i luv it so much yaar ... oh no those scenes are very much important for the show ... thy will not edit them ...

bedroom scene - actually wht i am thinking is ... maan might just walk out of sangeet night while the program is going on ... & geet too follows him then they will land in maan's bedroom ...that way ...  & then thy both will open their hearts out ... to each other & geet will console maan ...

thnks yaar ..

u r right ... still stuck in tht scene ...LOL

Inu-13

Inu-13 IF-Rockerz
Inu-13
Inu-13

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

hi neha ... so correct ... could not come out of tht scene ...i luv it so much yaar ... oh no those scenes are very much important for the show ... thy will not edit them ...

bedroom scene - actually wht i am thinking is ... maan might just walk out of sangeet night while the program is going on ... & geet too follows him then they will land in maan's bedroom ...that way ...  & then thy both will open their hearts out ... to each other & geet will console maan ...

thnks yaar ..

u r right ... still stuck in tht scene ...LOL

yeaaaahh..!! i think kal ayega ye scene n pleej jaldi aa jaye as or rha ni jayega..!! pta ni kya kya think kar lenegin..!1  n yeaah awwww maan was looking cute bacha in dat avtaar... chooo chweeet haaayeee.!!LOLLOL

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

neha u r right ... we need to see tht scene so badly ... & our imagination never stops it just goes on & on ... & we will get tht scene hope fully tomorrow in the first half itself

& if i am correct ... maan will walk away from the sangeet & geet will follow him ... so in the first 5 min we will get that & as thy are not dancing ... but every one else is dancing ...

maan always looks real sweet in wht ever he wears ...Smile

Inu-13

Inu-13 IF-Rockerz
Inu-13
Inu-13

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

neha u r right ... we need to see tht scene so badly ... & our imagination never stops it just goes on & on ... & we will get tht scene hope fully tomorrow in the first half itself

& if i am correct ... maan will walk away from the sangeet & geet will follow him ... so in the first 5 min we will get that & as thy are not dancing ... but every one else is dancing ...

maan always looks real sweet in wht ever he wears ...Smile

Hope to see it in first half only oderwise mera weekeknd barbaad ho jayega..!! LOLLOL jaise ki scene dekhne k baad acha jayega hahahaLOLWink

dewdropred

Go to top