Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Interpretation of wht's gonna happen-imagina(edit) (Page 2)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smrite

I don't think maan tells geet she wouldn't b so calm.sure this issue will create prob

no smrite ... i disagree ...

there will be no problem ... geet will convince him in the white dress scene probably after the belly part ...bco during tht part he will break down ... 

& thy both sit on the ground & continue talking & then geet convincing him tht he is right ... & geet will understand maan ... geet knows wht all maan did for her & their baby ... this issue will not create any more problems  ... in their life ... i am confident ...

here is the link to my post on page 18 1st comment ... why there will b no MU ... plz read if u want to ... no patience to recite the entire story again

Edited by dewdropred - 07 January 2011 at 6:08am

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Interpretation of wht's gonna happen ??????? my imaginationLOLLOLLOL do read & comment though ... give ur feed back .... would love to read it ...LOLLOLLOL

(This part specially in pink is for dee - as per the SBS comment...on their dance seq... )

arjun busy with annie & office staff busy with each other they all are dancingLOL ...
no more arjunannie..( we can ask nissar not to show their faces.. just their backs.. i usally dont like them even though arjun looks hot)
& maan & geet busy in hugging LOL.... & maaneet are away from the whole dance group ... hugging each other in solitude ... & both immersed in some thoughtsDay Dreaming ...
haaye..... poor maan i know his guilt is killing him inside... even yesterday he couldnt face her.. he was so afraid.. poor maan
 I guess again maan does not have a clue as to who is dancing with whom as he is still feeling guilty ... geet & maan lost in hug Day Dreaming... maan lost in his thoughts ....
and why is that... he always feels her presense rt.....

so mArjAnie will flirt & kill us with their stupid dance & their throwing up romance ....DeadAngryOuch
 ayyo no.. i will cahange the channel!!! i hate annie to hell!!! atleast night pleas dont include them
geet while hugging maan ... asking him wht's bothering him so bad ... tht he is not enjoying the sangeet of their marriage & tells maan not to worry abt her safety ( poor geet i love her deewangi..)& tht she is fine ... maan still keeping mum over the whole issue ... & maintaining silence ...not opening his mouth ... as he is thinking wht to do whether to tell geet or not about the whole issue ... abt geet & the baby .... but he keeps quiet ...
MSK... guilt i hate that even yesterday bthe way he cried before god was the saddenng to of us... nothing more...

can't guess as to wht thy are doing in maan's bedroom though ...if i get any idea ... will surely edit this partLOLWink
use poora hakh hai !! kuch bhi karne keliye( by the way i didnt see the sbs/sbb/umeaurtum episode).. will watch and expalian more

so whn maaneet in maan's bedroom still ... geet does not have any clue as to wht's bothering him so bad ... as maan still did not open up ...

but geet is asking him again & again ... as to wht is bothering him ... but still maan has kept quiet ...

after some time geet might start talking about the baby ... don't knw whether the baby can move in this stage of pregnancy though .... if the baby can move then geet feels the baby & asks maan to feel the baby ok girls my stupid guess read on ...

well if that guess did not work then she surely tells him some thing regarding the baby very very senti dialogue about the baby & maan & geet ... probably their future or something else girls ... mostly regarding the baby senti senti dialogues ...

geet's words make maan feel even more bad , or say even worse & his guilt level reaches a peak tht he hides his face in her chest first ... & kind of cries ....&  then slowly comes down & places his head on her belly & probably is crying ... then geet consoles him & then finally he will blurt it out ... about how he choose her instead of the baby ...

after this geet will tell him that he does not have to feel bad & he is fine & correct and he took a wise decision ... and he should not feel guilty ... about it .... & hug follows...

well this is my guess ... u all can add more to this guess or give ur own version of the story ...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

feeling that it might come true.

yes kirti ... it will ... i m positive
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
@ arti 
so mArjAnie will flirt & kill us with their stupid dance & their throwing up romance ....DeadAngryOuch
 wont the CV's atleast spare us today from AA throwing up eomance... di really their dance was like throwing up... i was onl watching adi sir and pinky and tasha and romeo dancing in the back ground and listenng to the song..

deepthi's post gave me another thought Y not use body doubles for marjanie .... i think tht would b great ...thn we can see only backs ... as mentioned by her ... as she said we will req nissar to show only their backs ..&.. no faces ...

after this geet will tell him that he does not have to feel bad & he is fine & correct and he took a wise decision ... and he should not feel guilty ... about it .... & hug follows...

di even i think wat u have mentioned mite happen... esplly maan will really break down wen he further hears abt baby talk and the trust Geet was having.... and Geet will defo understand the pain Maan is going thro and will console him...and will oly support his desicion as she knew wat the baby meant to him after the first sonograph taken and she saw him in happy tears.... 
yes arti u got my point ...

Edited by dewdropred - 07 January 2011 at 6:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

@deepthi

arjun busy with annie & office staff busy with each other they all are dancingLOL ...
no more arjunannie..( we can ask nissar not to show their faces.. just their
backs.. i usally dont like them even though arjun looks hot)

deepthi ur post gave me another thought Y not use body doubles for marjanie .... i think tht would b great ...thn we can see only backs ... as mentioned by u show only their backs ..&.. no faces ...LOL

& maan & geet busy in hugging LOL.... & maaneet are away from the whole dance group ... hugging each other in solitude ... & both immersed in some thoughtsDay Dreaming ...

haaye..... poor maan i know his guilt is killing him inside... even yesterday he couldnt face her.. he was so afraid.. poor maan

yes yaar ... can't see maan like that ....I luv maan ...

ayyo no.. i will cahange the channel!!! i hate annie to hell!!! atleast night pleas dont include them
yes yaar u can do tht ... but wht if thy show maaneet in b/w u wll miss them .. so don't change channel ... but do some other workLOL

geet while hugging maan ... asking him wht's bothering him so bad ... tht he is not enjoying the sangeet of their marriage & tells maan not to worry abt her safety
( poor geet i love her deewangi..)&
I love geet ...

can't guess as to wht thy are doing in maan's bedroom though ...if i get any idea ... will surely edit this partLOLWink
use poora hakh hai !! kuch bhi karne keliye( by the way i didnt see the sbs/sbb/umeaurtum episode).. will watch and expalian more

watch it ... me 2 have to watch E24 ....

Edited by dewdropred - 07 January 2011 at 6:27am

craziekudi

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Well I wish there won't b mu but I m sensing lots of negativity

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smrite

Well I wish there won't b mu but I m sensing lots of negativity

no smrite ... no negativity in between maan & geet ... only love will b there in between them ... yes may b some problems from brij & arjun ... other than that maan & geet will b happy ...
Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
i agree dew.........

i felt the same after seeing that clip..........

read the new article???http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1584021

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 07 January 2011 at 6:38am

dewdropred

Go to top